Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

08.04.2019 08:36
to police.I have never fixed a match i Antworten

ATLANTA -- NBA TV personality Kristen Ledlow was robbed at gunpoint at her home, she said.The host of NBA Inside Stuff said on Twitter and Instagram on Sunday that she was held up the day before by three men who knew who I was, where I lived and were waiting for me when I got home.She says in addition to stealing her Corvette, purse and phone, the thieves took her sense of security. She says shell be taking a break from social media as a result, but she will not become a slave to fear.Ledlow told police the group of men got out of a silver sedan and approached her shortly after she pulled into her apartment complex.One of the men pointed a gun and stole her red 2016 Corvette, Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.Police were called to the area shortly after 3 p.m. Saturday, Jones said.Using the cars tracking device, police located the Corvette in southwest Atlanta about 25 minutes later, police said. No arrests have been reported.NBA TV is based in Atlanta. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Cheap Adidas Flyers Jerseys . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. http://www.cheapflyersjerseys.com/ .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Cheap Flyers Jerseys Authentic . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Cheap Flyers Jerseys China . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Controversial gambling figure Eddie Hayson has revealed he provided free sex to rugby league players at a brothel he owned but continues to staunchly deny any involvement in alleged NRL match fixing.Hayson spent nearly an hour at an extraordinary press conference in Sydney on Thursday addressing allegations surrounding three NRL matches at the centre of a NSW police strike force probe and his friendships with players.The high-stakes punter divulged that players, police officers and judges were among the clientele at the Sydney brothel he used to own, Stiletto.He said he offered footballers and jockeys free sex to promote his business because word of mouth is a very powerful tool.He denied doing so to gain leverage in order to make money on NRL games, claiming inside information doesnt really exist in rugby league.During the press conference called for him by celebrity agent Max Markson, he lashed out at the medias lies and claimed his name had been erroneously used to embellish a fictitious underworld fix that a bikie then told to police.I have never fixed a match in my life, never, Hayson reiterated.I have never bribed a player or even attempted to interfere with the result of an NRL match or any other sport.Hayson admitted attempting to place $30,000 into the Ladbrokes betting account of good friend Kieran Foran, from whom he said he would steer clear if it allowed the troubled ex-Parramatta skipper to rekindle his career.Hayson said he tried to put the moneey into Forans account for his own use, and said it was not unusual for people to use others betting accounts.ddddddddddddDozens of players, officials and others are expected to be interviewed by Strike Force Nuralda over the alleged match fixing in the coming months.Reports in June linked Hayson to two 2015 Manly games, one against South Sydney and the other against Parramatta, to investigations.Hayson was adamant he didnt place one dollar on either match.Nobody on my behalf, no commissioning agent, he said.Theyve investigated the games thoroughly already.He acknowledged maybe one or two people had placed bets on his behalf on a third match under police scrutiny, between the Sea Eagles and Parramatta this season, but said he couldnt recall the total amount.An $18,000 bet was reportedly placed on the Eels winning by five points or more, from which some of the proceeds reportedly ended up in the accounts of Foran and his brother Liam.He didnt benefit from a bet, said Hayson, who added there was no money trail from the bet.His brother put $2000 in his account three weeks later.Hayson said he gave cash payments to people all the time because hes a very generous person.He estimated the most he has bet on a Parramatta game this year was in the vicinity of $100,000 or $200,000, but he had not put money on the Eels for around two months. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz