Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

08.04.2019 08:36
named World Player of the Year during his t Antworten

NEW YORK -- Carl Frampton unanimously outpointed previously undefeated champion Leo Santa Cruz on Saturday night to take the WBA super featherweight title.Frampton, from Northern Ireland, improved to 23-0. Santa Cruz, from Mexico, dropped to 32-1-1.Its a dream come true, Frampton said. I had the dream of winning a world title and I won it. It was a tough fight. I wanted it to be a tough fight because I wanted a fight the people could remember.Judges Frank Lombardi and Tom Shreck gave him the fight with 116-112 and 117-111 scores. The third judge, Guido Cavalleri, had it 114-114.At the end of the second round, both fighters received a sustained, roaring ovation from the crowd of 9,062 at Brooklyns Barclays Center. Santa Cruz and Frampton took turns landing heavy shots in the round, and continued to alternate exchanges for the remainder of the fight.Despite the ferociousness of the flurries, neither fighter was able to knock down the other.I had a good game plan, Frampton said. I won it with my heart, not with my head and I got my hand raised. I won the fight because I didnt lose control. I earned his respect early in the fight with my distance control and hard punching.Almost immediately after the fight both Frampton and Santa Cruz spoke about rematch.Well go back to the gym, well get the rematch and well win, Santa Cruz said. And that loss will mean nothing. I want to have a rematch in Los Angeles, but Ill go to Belfast, too.In order to land the fight with Santa Cruz, Frampton forfeited his IBF super bantamweight title in April.I never thought Id win in two divisions, Frampton said.On the undercard, Mikey Garcia (35-0) dominated Elio Rojas (24-3) in a super lightweight bout, winning via technical knockout at 2:02 of the fifth round.We trained for a great performance like this and I was thrilled to get the job done, Garcia said. Im looking forward to getting back in there and winning another world title.Garcia twice knocked Rojas down for standing eight counts in the third round, and dropped his rival again in the fourth and fifth before landing the decisive shot.To open the main card, Tony Harrison knocked out Sergey Rabchenko with a right at 1:19 of the ninth round. He improved to 24-1 with 20 knockouts. The loss was the second in 29 fights for Rabchenko.Im a finisher, Harrison said. I had him hurt and I said to (referee Arthur Mercante), `You better not let him go. I knew I had him beat. Cheap Air Max 97 Sale . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Air Max 97 Sale ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. http://www.airmax97outlet.com/ . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Air Max 97 Buy . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Air Max 97 Clearance . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string.Manchester United missed out on signing Renato Sanches from Benfica after showing hesitancy over the potential transfer, sources close to the deal have told Sky Sports News HQ. It is understood Benfica were keen to sell Sanches before Portugal announced their Euro 2016 squad, in case the 18 year-old was not included, fearing his potential omission would have an adverse effect on his transfer value.Sky sources have revealed Sanches would have agreed to join Manchester United if they had come to an agreement with Benfica. Sanches is regarded as the brightest prospect to emerge in Portugal since Cristiano Ronaldo, and he was keen to follow in his compatriots footsteps by moving to Old Trafford. The players agent, Jorge Mendes, was aware of Uniteds interest, and was ready to do a deal with Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward. However, with pressure increasing from Benfica to sell the player before the Portuguese squad announcement, Sky Sports News HQ has been told Mendes was not able to stall other interested clubs long enough while United deliberated over whether or not to make a bid. Renato Sanches, 18, is seen as one of the most promising prospects in football Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich took advantage of Uniteds apparent indecision by agreeing a deal to sign the midfielder for an initial fee of £27.5m (35m euros) earlier this week. The fee could reach in excess of £35m (45m euros) depending on bonuses, including Sanches being named World Player of the Year during his time at Bayern.Manchester United sources reiterated to Sky Sports News HQ that whilst they scouted Sanches extensively, manager Louis Van Gaal did not approve the signing, and the club therefore opted to pursue other targets instead. Who is Renato Sanches? Profile of Renato Sanches of Benfica It remains unclear why Van Gaal vetoed the signing of Sanches, if that was indeed the case.dddddddddddd Whilst the transfer fee was relatively high for a player who is still only considered an emerging talent, United demonstrated a willingness to recruit a player in similar circumstances last summer when signing Anthony Martial from Monaco. He was bought for an initial £36m, making him the most expensive teenager in football history.Barcelona were also known to be admirers of Sanches, who only signed a new contract with Benfica in November, which included a release clause of £35m (45m euros). Bayern sign Sanches and Hummels Bayern Munich sign Renato Sanches and Mats Hummels Speaking about the Sanches transfer, Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: Were pleased weve been able to sign him despite big-name international competition. Renato Sanches is a dynamic, technically-gifted midfielder who is strong in the tackle and will strengthen our squad.Bayern deputy chairman Jan-Christian Dreesen added: The transfer fee for the current international, who was voted the Shooting Star of Portuguese Football in his home country yesterday evening (Monday), is 35m euros, plus possible bonus payments that could become due if for example the player is named in the World Team of the Year or FIFA World Player of the Year. Also See: Who is Renato Sanches? Bayern sign Sanches and Hummels Transfer Centre LVG: United not met targets ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz