Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

10.04.2019 07:51
Alexis Prince and Kalani Brown also scored Antworten

In addition to conference media days, watch list season is yet another indication that college football is right around the corner. On Thursday, the watch list for the Davey OBrien Award, which honors the nations top quarterback, was released. The SEC put two quarterbacks on the watch list.Tennessee quarterback Joshua Dobbs appears on the watch list for the second consecutive year after throwing for 2,291 yards and 15 touchdowns, while also rushing for 671 yards.Dobbs is joined by Mississippi junior Chad Kelly. Kelly threw for 4,042 yards and 31 touchdowns against 13 interceptions last year for the Rebels.Last years Davey OBrien Award winner was Clemsons Deshaun Watson.Sixteen semifinalists for the Davey OBrien Award will be named on Nov. 10. From that list, three finalists will be selected on Nov. 22. The winner will be announced at the Home Depot College Football Awards on Dec. 8 on ESPN. Lanny McDonald Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Teemu Selanne Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. http://www.hockeyavalanche.com/authentic-paul-kariya-avalanche-jersey/ . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Peter Forsberg Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. WACO, Texas -- Natalie Chou is growing more comfortable, and thats a welcome development for No. 3 Baylor.The freshman went 5 for 6 from 3-point range and finished with 15 points on Tuesday night, helping the Lady Bears to a 90-24 victory against Texas State.All it comes down to is confidence, Baylor coach Kim Mulkey said. Even if she wouldve missed those shots, keep shooting it. The first part of the nonconference schedule she wouldnt even look at the basket. I can go get another player to do that. I brought her here to shoot the ball.The Lady Bears (10-1) shot 53 percent from the field and had six players score in double figures. Alexis Prince and Kalani Brown also scored 15 points apiece, Nina Davis and Beatrice Mompremier each had 12, and Lauren Cox finished with 11.Leading scorer Alexis Jones got the night off to rest, and Baylor was just fine without her.(Jones) has the ACL on one knee and the microfracture and every chance I get to rest her I will, Mulkey said. Weve got a long break for Christmas. I think I can rest her for two games, and she embraced it. No injury or anything, shes playing great basketball.Baylor freshman Calveion Landrum had team highs with 11 assists and seven rebounds.Taeler Deer led Texas State (3-4) with 10 points. The Bobcats managed just ffive points in the second half on 2-of-31 shooting.dddddddddddd.I think the disappointing piece was we got to Texas State shots, Texas State coach Zenarae Antoine said. Those are shots we generally knock down. To only score five points (in the second half) was really tough, largely because we pride ourselves on signing kids that can put the ball in the hole.BIG PICTURETexas State: The Bobcats were competitive for a quarter before they were overwhelmed by Baylors size. The good news is they dont face anyone the caliber of the Lady Bears for the rest of the regular season.Baylor: After an 88-66 victory at No. 24 Tennessee on Sunday, the Lady Bears used this game as an opportunity to get everybody playing time. Baylor had 11 players with double-digit minutes, with just two players staying on the floor for more than 20.UP NEXTTexas State has a more manageable schedule coming up with a home game against Division II St. Edwards on Saturday and a visit to Prairie View A&M on Dec. 16Baylor wont leave home until the calendar turns to 2017. The Lady Bears next game is Dec. 15 against Winthrop, and theyll open Big 12 play against Kansas State on Dec. 29. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz