Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

11.04.2019 08:00
that time, hes recorded 17 goals an Antworten

INCHEON, South Korea -- Brett Coletta shot his second straight 5-under 67 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead over fellow Australian Cameron Davis in the Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship.Im just delighted, Coletta said. I just focused, hit some great shots and the score showed. It was actually the complete opposite wind to yesterday and it helped to look at that before we teed off as it was a bit blustery.The 20-year-old Coletta eagled the par-5 15th and had five birdies and two bogeys at Jack Nicklaus Golf Club, the site of the Presidents Cup matches last year.To be completely honest I didnt feel I hit it as good today striking-wise, but its how good your bad shots are, not how good your good shots are, Coletta said. There were definitely some shots out there that didnt suit my eye, so I was quite nervous over those shots. Its the biggest event Ive ever played. For a first-timer thats really nerve-wracking.The winner Sunday will receive a spot in the Masters in the event conducted by the Asia Pacific Golf Confederation, the Masters and The R&A.Obviously its a high reward at stake, Coletta said. This weekend, some decisions might change depending on the situation. Like a couple of times today there were some risk-reward shots and I turned it down and said Im in a good position. Id probably say no again. ... I dont think Ive surprised myself. I know Im up to this level if Im playing well. Its just a matter of doing it.The 21-year-old Davis, the first-round leader after a 65, birdied the last two holes for a 70.It was good to salvage a decent score, Davis said. To finish a couple under par and still be near the top is good.Davis was second behind Chinas Jin Cheng last year in Hong Kong in the rain-shortened tournament. Two weeks ago in Mexico, Davis led Australia to victory in the World Amateur Team Championship and won the individual title.Japans Junya Kameshiro was third at 7 under after a 69.Curtis Luck, the Australian who wrapped up a Masters invitation in August with his U.S. Amateur victory, shot a 69 to match Thailands K.K. Limbhasut (68) and Japans Yuwa Kosaihira (72) at 5 under.Limbhasut is taking off the University of Californias season to prepare to apply to the business school. He played alongside Davis and Jin.Jin was even par after his second 72. Hes a freshman at the University of Southern California,Chinas Guan Tianlang, the 2012 winner in Thailand at age 14, was 15 over after rounds of 82 and 77. Now 17, he had three straight double bogeys in the first round and two more in the second.The winner also will get a spot in the British Amateur and a place in final stage of British Open qualifying. Buy Air Force 1 Australia . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Cheap Air Force 1 Wholesale . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. http://www.cheapairforce1australia.com/ . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Authentic Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Air Force 1 Sale Australia . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. NEWARK, N.J. -- Restricted free agent center Sergey Kalinin has re-signed with the Devils for one year and $800,000.General manager Ray Shero announced the deal on Wednesday.The 25-year-old had eight goals and seven assists in 78 games, averaging more than 13 minutes on the ice per game.The Russian won bronze with his national team at the 2016 International Ice Hockey Federaation World Championships.ddddddddddddKalinin is the latest in a series of transactions for New Jersey. The Devils signed Jacob Josefson and Luke Gazdic on Tuesday, and have also made deals with Jon Merrill, Beau Bennett and Devante Smith-Pelley. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz