Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

12.04.2019 10:49
and Francesco Molinari share a one-s Antworten

SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium - Christian Horner has defended Max Verstappen from criticism after the Belgian Grand Prix, saying the Dutchmans driving was on the edge but within the rules.Verstappen;s driving is the subject of much debate after the race of Spa-Francorchamps, having been involved in a first-corner collision with both Ferraris before a spate of incidents during the race. After the race Kimi Raikkonen suggested Verstappen is only going to reign in his aggression when he has an accident, with the pair again coming to blows at the Les Combes chicane.?Mercedes boss Toto Wolff also weighed into the issue, labelling Verstappens approach?refreshing but dangerous. Red Bull team boss Horner admitted Verstappens driving was on the edge of what was acceptable but pointed out the stewards found no reason to investigate his driving during the race.Speaking about the criticism, Horner said: Im surprised that Totos commenting on something thats got nothing to do with him, but I think it was firm, it was on the edge, he got away with it today, the Stewards were happy with it. So if there were to be an issue or a conflict of any rules Im sure [FIA steward] Danny Sullivans an experienced guy, he would have called them up or [race director] Charlie Whiting would have reported it to the Stewards.There was no action from the Stewards, when he looked back at it, it was on the edge, and obviously he got away with it today. Im sure hell have a look at it and learn for future races.After qualifying second, Verstappen looked best placed to challenge Nico Rosberg for the race victory. His incident with Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel immediately dropped him out of contention.Horner does not think any one driver was to blame for the collision.When you have three cars going for one place I think Sebastian on the outside squeezed the two too much, he probably didnt realise Max was up the inside and that gave Kimi nowhere to go. I think that one was a racing incident but probably triggered by the fact that Sebastian on the outside came across perhaps a little too aggressively, Max had everything under control he wasnt going to undershoot.You can see that Kimi was aware that he was up the inside into the corner, for Kimi there was nothing he could do, obviously it was a racing incident triggered maybe by the outside car taking quite an aggressive cut into the corner.Asked if Verstappens aggression was a sign of him playing up to the massive Dutch crowd in attendance, Horner said: No not at all, yesterday the strategy point, the preferred strategy from the strategist was to go with the tyre that he took. I opened it up as a choice because the more risk was to try to get through qualifying on the other tyre, he did a great performance in qualifying and an unbelievable lap yesterday. The start wasnt great, he recovered into the first turn, he got chalked... Obviously theres a lot of focus on the move with Kimi, but bar that hes driven very well all weekend. Jerome Robinson Jersey . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Cheap Clippers Jerseys .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. http://www.cheapclippersjerseys.com/ . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Cheap Clippers Jerseys China . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Sergio Garcia and Francesco Molinari share a one-stroke lead halfway through the World Tour Championship after shooting 5-under-par 67s on Friday.They each made six birdies and a solitary bogey, and moved to 9-under 135 totals, one better than overnight leader Lee Westwood.Westwood carded a 70, dropping a shot on the final hole after hitting his second shot into the water.Fellow Englishman Tyrrell Hatton (66), Austrias Bernd Wiesberger (67), South African Charl Schwartzel (67) and Dutchman Joost Luiten (69) were tied for fourth at 7 under in the season-ending championship of the European Tour.Garcia looked in superb touch and, except for a couple of mistakes on the par-4 12th and par-3 13th holes, the latter resulting in his only bogey, seemed in control of the round.I try to enjoy myself as much as possible. Obviously, when youre playing well, its a little easier. It was a good day, said the Spanish Ryder Cup star.Molinari made his only bogey on the 10th.Maybe yesterday the start was even better, but (I) played solid pretty much alll the round, the Italian said.dddddddddddd. I had a little lapse in concentration on the 10th and then recovered well.Race to Dubai leader Henrik Stenson stayed in touch with his rivals for the Europe No. 1 crown. The Swede shot a battling 3-under 69, to move to 3 under at the halfway stage, the same as No. 2 Danny Willett (70), and one behind compatriot Alex Noren (69).Stenson was saved by a hot putter on a day when he wasnt his usual accurate self with his irons. An errant tee shot on the 13th hole injured a female spectator.Im definitely not playing great, but I had some more chances and the putter was behaving a lot better than yesterday, Stenson said. Its a bit of a grind, but Im hanging in there and fighting hard. I know the guys are going to come at me.Meanwhile, defending champion Rory McIlroy improved on his horror start of 75 with a 68.Mentally, yesterday, I was still on holiday, he said. I felt a bit better out there today. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz