Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

12.04.2019 10:49
3. This was the first time Silva batted a Antworten

Sky Scholars Olivia Breen and Jessica Judd will look back on the weekend with mixed emotions after experiencing the highs and lows of competition early in the summer. Breen, gunning for her second Paralympics, has recently returned from a training camp in Tenerife and has been recovering from a frustrating toe injury.The 19-year-old multi-eventer was in action in Watford, Hertfordshire for a county competition and while she impressed in the long jump, she struggled with the gruelling one lap in warm conditions.I had a mixed day, the Sky Academy Sports Scholar said. I am really happy with my long jump as I equalled my PB of 4.28m in my first competition.I jumped a big jump in the second round but I was just over the board. I know it would have been a big PB so thats encouraging and I know what I need to work on. We felt it was a really positive competition.My 400m event was not so good. I dont know if the long jump competition increased my fatigue or whether I still had last weeks event in my legs.When you have cerebral palsy, the lactic acid tends to kick in earlier. I felt mine kick in at the 250m mark and I really struggled around the last part of the race. It was hideous!We now need to make a decision about whether I continue training for the 400m as Rio approaches or concentrate on my other events. Jessica Judd has been preparing for the track season with a tough winter cross country campaign Fresh from her mountain conquering in the United States, Jessica Judd began her outdoor campaign in fine style at the British Milers Club Grand Prix at SportCity in Manchester.It was a day of top quality running with World and European medallist Jenny Meadows storming to victory in the 800m in a time of 2 mins 1.23 seconds - a mark under the Rio Olympic standard.Next up was the 1500m and Judd produced a stunning performance and only just missed on top spot behind winner Sarah McDonald by 1.6 seconds with a time of 4:12.45, five seconds off the Olympic qualifying mark.Judd described her efforts as a good start to the season.The weekend went really well, she said. I managed to come second so that was a pretty good time off of a slow first 800! Not a bad opener but hoping to get quicker in two weeks time but all I can do is wait and see.The 21-year-old from Essex had endured a lively build-up after an accident in the kitchen 48 hours before racing.She tweeted on Thursday: Today is not going well, cut half my thumb off with a breadknife and had to safety pin my skirt hem after the stitches fell out. It was a nightmare.BMX star Quillan Isidore was also competing, getting stuck into the National Series in sunny Scotland where he picked up a fourth and a second spot.I put together some consistent laps with good starts, the 19-year-old Londoner said. Thats always my aim for any race. It was good fun racing under the sun with a great atmosphere! I always love racing nationals!WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS17 - 20 MAY: Siobhan-Marie OConnor, Swimming European Championships19 - 27 MAY: Savannah Marshall, World Championships in Kazakhstan Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Cheap Jordan Shoes NZ . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Air Jordan Sale NZ .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. http://www.airjordancheapnz.com/ . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Authentic Nike Jordans Wholesale . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Air Jordan Retro NZ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. 298 Most runs added by the sixth wicket in a Test against Australia, by India at Wankhede Stadium in 1986-87, before Tuesday. At the SSC, Sri Lankas sixth wicket aggregated 301 runs - 211 in the first innings and 90 in the second. For India, the sixth wicket had added unbroken 298 runs in the only Indian innings in that Mumbai Test.8 Fifty-plus partnerships for wickets five and lower for Sri Lanka in this series - their joint-most in any Test series. They had eight such stands in India in 2009-10 and in UAE in 2013-14. There have been only two such partnerships from their first four wickets in this series.18 Runs scored by Kaushal Silva in his first five innings of this series, before making 115 in the second innings of this match. He was out for single-digit scores in all those innings and his highest score was just 7. He became the ninth Sri Lanka batsman to score a duck and a century in the same Test.3 Sri Lanka batsmen who made centuries in their maiden Test innings at No. 3. This was the first time Silva batted at No. 3 in Tests, and scored 115. The two other Sri Lanka batsmen to do so are Roshan Mahanama (225 in 1997) and Thilan Samaraweera (142 in 2003-04).2 Occasions of three centuries by Sri Lanka batsmen in a Test against Australia - both at the SSC in Colombo. Before this match, they had three centuries in the same innings in the 1992 Test which they lost by 16 runs.1 Targets of 300 or more successfully chased by visiting teams in Sri lanka - 377 by Pakistan in Pallekele in 2015.dddddddddddd Sri Lanka already lead by 288 at the end of the fourth day and the highest successful chase against Sri Lanka at the SSC is 131 by Pakistan in 2000.4 Sri Lanka players who have made centuries in this series - most for them in a series against Australia. Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dinesh Chandimal and Silva have done it in this series. 155 Previous highest match aggregate by a Sri Lanka batsman at No. 7 or lower in a Test, by Chamara Kapugedara against Bangladesh in Chittagong in 2008-09. De Silva has already made 173 runs in this Test - 129 at No. 7 in the first innings and an unbeaten 44 at No. 8 in the second.0 Instances of a Sri Lanka batsman at No. 6 or lower making 150-plus runs in a Test against Australia, before this match. But two Sri Lanka players have done it in this match - Chandimal (175) and Dhananjaya (173).24 Wickets for Mitchell Starc in this series - most by a non-Asia fast bowler in a Test series of three or fewer matches in Asia. He beat Richard Hadlees tally of 23 wickets which also came in Sri Lanka, in 1983-84. The most wickets by any non-Asian bowler in a series of three or fewer matches in Asia is 27 by Shane Warne - against Pakistan in 2003-04.233 Runs conceded by Nathan Lyon in this Test, already the second-most by a non-Asia bowler in a Test in Sri Lanka. Nicky Boje had conceded 236 runs in Galle in 2004. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz