Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

12.04.2019 10:49
Defoe in attack has added thrust and variety Antworten

ESPN 100 point guard Makai Ashton-Langford has committed to?Conn.Ashton-Langford is ranked No. 33 in the ESPN 100. The No. 8 point guard in the class was UConns top priority in the backcourt. He is the first commitment for Kevin Ollie in 2017.I think Coach Ollie can really build me up to be the guard I want to be, Ashton-Langford said. He played in the league for 10 years so he knows what it takes to get there and then stay there.Ashton-Langford, a 6-foot-2 prospect who will play at Brewster Academy (New Hampshire) this season, led his Mass Rivals AAU program to four championships in July -- including the Adidas Summer Championships in Las Vegas. He averaged 15.5 points and 3.3 assists on the Adidas Gauntlet circuit in the spring and summer.Ashton-Langford was down to UConn and Providence, and he made trips to both schools in the past week, with the official visit to Storrs coming this past weekend. Louisville was involved earlier in the summer, but the Cardinals fell out of the mix after taking a commitment from ESPN 100 point guard Darius Perry (No. 53) in mid-August.The Huskies have sophomore Jalen Adams and incoming McDonalds All-American Alterique Gilbert at point guard for the upcoming season, but Ashton-Langford will give Ollie, who likes to use two ball-handlers on the court, another option.When I spent the weekend with Jalen he was talking about how much of a family atmosphere it was, and thats what I was looking for, Ashton-Langford said. A family atmosphere just like we have with the Rivals.The biggest remaining target for UConn in 2017 is five-star wing scorer Hamidou Diallo (No. 11). Cheap Baseball Jerseys . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Wholesale China Jerseys . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticmlb.com/ . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. MLB Jerseys China .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Christmas cheer is in short supply at the Stadium of Light.Sunderland (3-2-11) are rooted to the foot of the table and in desperate need of results heading into Saturdays match with Watford.But the festive fixture list hasnt been kind.A 1-0 defeat to table-toppers Chelsea in midweek is soon to be followed by tricky fixtures against Manchester United and Liverpool over the festive period… and that doesnt coexist comfortably with coach David Moyes 2016 target for his team.Ive been saying that its important to win three or four games before Christmas -- that would be a real big thing, Moyes said. If we could be in a position after winning four or five games, then I could say OK, I fancy my chances of getting us out of it in the homeward stretch. But we need to get to that point by January.Were back on the bottom, but weve been there for most of it so its not something new to us. But we arent back at square one, because weve got ourselves back in with a fighting chance. Were going to have to make sure that were stuck together, and thats why Ive been saying that winning a few games now is so important.Hope for the Black Cats comes in both their home form and the managers attacking tactical switch in recent weeks.The introduction of Victor Anichebe alongside Jermain Defoe in attack has added thrust and variety to the Sunderland forward line, helping spark a run of three wins in the last six games that gives them a chance of avoiding relegation.But there is still much work to do.In contrast, Saturdays visitors WWatford (6-3-7) can be confident of finishing in mid-table, despite inconsistencies that are limiting the clubs chances of challenging for the European places.dddddddddddd.The Hornets have a squad of unfulfilled quality -- or overhyped journeymen -- which is perfectly encapsulated in the shape of Troy Deeney.An unfashionable striker who never scores huge numbers of goals but has done enough to hold off bigger named competition for his place, Deeney is a player whose career could disappear without a trace, but could just as easily see him rise into contention for England selection.Deeney is special, ex-Watford boss Quique Sanchez Flores said. I know hes special. Hes really lovely. The work of the player at the club is amazing. He knows every one of the players by name -- not just the first team, but the academy too.Hes a good player and the style of this player is very British. I think maybe one day he will be ready for the national team.Unfortunately for Deeney, he will be denied assistance against Sunderland due to injury concerns for a number of his Watford cohorts, including Stefano Okaka, Adrian Mariappa, Brice Dja Djedje, Valon Behrami, Roberto Pereyra and Craig Cathcart.Sunderland have a host of injury problems to contend with themselves. Paddy McNair, Duncan Watmore, Brad Jones, Jack Rodwell and Lee Cattermole are all out. Stephen Pienaar and Victor Anichebe are doubts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz