Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

12.04.2019 10:49
t he is losing a fantastic job, but not for him going in Antworten

Indiana can breathe a sigh of relief.On Sunday, the Fever (16-15) clinched a berth in the WNBA playoffs for a record 12th consecutive season and currently they have control of the fourth seed thanks to tiebreakers with Chicago and Atlanta, who both are 16-15.Connecticut, despite an unlikely late-season push, lost to Chicago on Sunday and was eliminated from playoff contention for the fourth straight season.Now, as the season winds down, the pressure will be all on the Fever to maintain their seeding and a first-round bye in the playoffs.The Sun, on the other hand, can start building for the future when the two teams collide at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn.The Fever have had little time to celebrate after securing their playoff berth on Sunday. Thanks to Erica Wheelers 17 points, Indiana was able to come from behind to beat the Washington Mystics at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.But now the focus is hanging on to the fourth seed.Tamika Catchings, in her final season, leads a balanced scoring attack at 12.5 points per game. Eight other players average between 7.8 and 9.8 points per game.For the Sun, four players average in double figures. Alex Bentley paces the way at 13.2 points per game and Chiney Ogwumike is good for 12.6 points and 6.5 boards a game.The Fever (16-15) already have won once in Uncasville this year. On June 5, Tiffany Mitchell poured in 21 points and Indiana withstood a Connecticut rally to defeat the Sun, 88-77.The Sun returned the favor on July 13 with an 86-64 road win in Indiana. The Sun opened up a 17-point lead in the second quarter and Ogwumike and Alyssa Thomas combined for 34 points in the win. Cheap Air Jordans Australia . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Jordan Shoes Australia Online . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. http://www.australiaairjordan.com/ . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Australia Air Jordan Shoes . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans.Former Celtic manager Neil Lennon has told Sky Sports News HQ he would be open to a return following the news that Ronny Deila will leave the club at the end of the season. Norwegian Deila, who succeeded Lennon in June 2014, has decided to leave after his position came under increased scrutiny following Sundays Scottish Cup semi-final defeat to Rangers on penalties.Lennon is among the bookmakers favourites to replace Deila after enjoying plenty of success during his first spell in charge which began on a caretaker basis in March 2010. Deila to leave Celtic Celtic have confirmed that manager Ronny Deila will leave the club at the end of the season The 44-year-old, who left Bolton by mutual consent last month, led Celtic to three league titles, two Scottish Cups and the last 16 of the Champions League with a win ratio of 70 per cent.When asked if he would like to return, Lennon said: Thats the 54-million dollar question. Ive never hid my affinity for the club so would I like to go back if the opportunity arose and I had the opportunity to speak to the board? Then absolutely.Lennon had some sympathy for Deila, but accepts being manager of Celtic will always have its ups and downs. Lennon is currently out of work after leaving Bolton Its been a rollercoaster for him, said Lennon. Im sure he will have enjoyed the fantastic experience of managing one of the greatest clubs around and Im sure the club will wish him well, but I always imagined they would let Ronny see the season through because Celtic dont make knee-jerk reactions.Hes had fantastic highs and a few lows along the way, but thats the nature of being Celtic manager. Celtic manager Ronny Deila will step down at the end of the season Theeres not many better jobs around.dddddddddddd Maybe in another part of the clubs history he might have had a better chance of fulfilling his ambitions or expectations, but in terms of sympathy I have sympathy for him in the fact he is losing a fantastic job, but not for him going in there and taking the job on.Lennon was speaking at the John Hartson Foundation Golf Day at Mar Hall Golf and Spa Resort in Bishopton near Glasgow, an event being held to raise funds for testicular cancer.Hartson played alongside Lennon at Celtic and he believes his former team-mate is the right man for the job once again.He said: Neil is a very close friend of mine, he was sat next to me for five years in the Celtic dressing room as a player and he was my captain, so of course Im going to say I would love to see Neil back at Celtic. Former Celtic player John Hartson isnt surprised that Ronny Deila will leave the club this summer But theres plenty of other candidates, theres managers out there that would love the job. Its a great job, its a fantastic job, [but] youve got to be able to deal with the demands.You need to win predominately and you need to win trophies. There will be a big challenge next season with Rangers back in the top flight and there may be Hibs. Youve got Hearts, youve got Aberdeen who have been stronger this season. John Hartson celebrates with Lennon scoring for Celtic against Motherwell in 2005 But Neil has been there before, hes somebody that thrives on pressure. He had a difficult period when he was there in terms of his personal life, but hes obviously prepared to deal with that.Hes a strong man, strong personality, so he is one of many, Im sure, the Celtic board will consider. Also See: Deila to leave Celtic McStay: Title the priority Lennon departs Bolton Get £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz