Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

13.04.2019 05:40
debut as regular punter Matt Bosher missed the g Antworten

Ama Agbeze hopes Loughborough Lightning can prove themselves as genuine title contenders with a win over Vitality Superleague leaders Manchester Thunder. The Lightning sit in third place in the Superleague table, just three points adrift of Thunder, ahead of Monday nights match at Loughborough University, live on Sky Sports.Loughboroughs Agbeze admits her side laboured to a 58-53 win over Celtic Dragons at the weekend, but believes they can send out a statement with a win over table-toppers. Sky Live: Lightning v Thunder Loughborough Lightning meet Manchester Thunder on Sky Sports To win on Saturday was good, but the way we played - we didnt play to our potential - and we made a lot of errors, the England international told Sky Sports.They were quite basic errors, like ball handling errors, or decision making errors and so we won just, luckily, but I would say were a long way off playing how I know how we have played some times in training and practice matches. We definitely need to raise our game, because Thunder are on fire from what Ive seen and heard Ama Agbeze Its our home game, so hopefully well have good support, but we definitely need to raise our game, because Thunder are on fire from what Ive seen and heard. Hopefully we can be the team to take them down a little bit.If we beat them, people start to put us up there as potential contenders because I think at the moment, people are putting us in fifth place. We personally dont think that is the case, so it will be good if we can beat them and maybe some doubters will start believing in us. Dan Ryan has guided Manchester Thunder to three Superleague wins Coach Dan Ryan is yet to suffer a league defeat since he took charge of Manchester and Agebze has revealed that fellow international players have spoken highly of his methods.Dan, Ive known him from Australia, and hes a very good coach and hes obviously had a significant impact.I know some of the England players who are with Manchester tell me they love the sessions, they are excited to got to training.I guess hes been a breath of fresh air. Hes someone new and different and sometimes that happens. Watch Loughborough Lightning against Manchester Thunder tonight, from 7.30pm on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Agbeze wins Sportswoman award Thunder beat Bath Vitality Superleague fixtures Table Randy Johnson Jersey . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Luis Gonzalez Jersey . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. http://www.diamondbackssale.com/diamondbacks-zack-greinke-jersey/ .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- The Atlanta Falcons continue to protect their NFC South lead by finding productive replacements for injured starters.The latest evidence of the teams depth came in Sundays 38-19 win over the Arizona Cardinals. Fill-in starters Matt Wile and Jalen Collins and backup receiver Taylor Gabriel were three players highlighted by coach Dan Quinn on Monday as playing crucial roles in the win.The Falcons (7-4) will take a one-game lead over Tampa Bay into this weeks game against Kansas City (8-3).Collins, a second-round pick in 2015, is in the spotlight as the replacement for star cornerback Desmond Trufant, who has missed two straight games with a shoulder/pectoral injury that could end his season.Atlanta players have accepted the likelihood that Trufant is facing season-ending surgery.That loss is truly significant, but we have got guys behind him like Jalen Collins, defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux said after Sundays game. We also have a lot of young guys behind him as well that are ready to compete. I dont think the drop-off will be too big. We have got guys that are hungry.Quinn challenged Collins and cornerbacks Robert Alford and Brian Poole to defend Arizona receivers close to the line. Collins shared the team lead with six tackles, including one for a loss, against Arizona.I really appreciated him competing, Quinn said of Collins Monday. ... He had difficult matchups on a number of good players and he just kept responding. Were anxious to see where he goes, but for me his arrow is certainly trending up.Quinn said the team would add another defensive back this week if Trufant is placed on injured reserve.Wile excelled in his NFL debut as regular punter Matt Bosher missed the game with a hamstring injury. Wile averaged 58 yards on two punts and had toouchbacks on each of his seven kickoffs.ddddddddddddQuinn, who acknowledged last week he was nervous about having a punter with no NFL experience making the start, applauded Wiles debut.When your opportunity comes, you go nail it, Quinn said.Gabriel didnt start but had four catches for 75 yards , including two touchdowns on screens which showcased his speed.Rookie tight end Austin Hooper had two catches and Levine Toilolo also had a catch as tag-team replacements for Jacob Tamme, who was placed on injured reserve with a shoulder injury during the teams bye week.The team also weathered a wave of injuries at linebacker early in the season. Sean Weatherspoon was placed on IR while DeVondre Campbell missed four games and Deion Jones missed one game.Quinn said it is important to recognize the value of every backup.Thats why we push each guy to take them as far as we can, knowing when your opportunity is called, youre ready to answer, he said. Thats one of the best ways to demonstrate earning respect from your teammate. Heres my opportunity, Im going to go nail it.Game notes Quinn said DE Adrian Clayborn, who left the game with a knee injury, will see a doctor this week. An update on Clayborns status is expected on Wednesday. ... Following his review of the game film, Quinn said he hopes S Keanu Neal is not fined for a hit on Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald that drew an unnecessary roughness penalty. Both players lowered their helmets before the contact. I thought it was a very clean hit where hes hitting the strike zone exactly where we want him to, Quinn said of Neal.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz