Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

13.04.2019 05:40
struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilien Antworten

Frances Romain Langasque claimed a share of the halfway lead in the Omega European Masters as he chased a first European Tour title just months after turning professional.Langasque added a flawless 63 to his opening 68 at Crans-sur-Sierre to finish nine under par, a total later matched by Englands Richard Bland and Australias Richard Green.The 21-year-old Langasque only turned professional after finishing 39th in the Masters in April, his trip to Augusta National secured by winning the Amateur Championship at Carnoustie last year.But the world No. 209 is already set to earn his full European Tour card via the Challenge Tour - he tops the rankings after six top-five finishes - and could secure a two-year exemption with victory in the Swiss Alps.This is really cool, but thats what I want to do every week, so I will do my best now and we will see, Langasque told Sky Sports after a round containing five birdies and an eagle.Im quite sure I will be on the European Tour next year, so I play without pressure. If I play good thats cool and if I play bad then it is no problem. I have nothing to lose. I have no pressure and maybe thats why I can play good.In contrast to Langasque, Bland and Green have played more than 800 European Tour events between them, with Bland still seeking his first victory.The 43-year-old carded seven birdies and one bogey in his 64, while left-hander Green - whose last of three wins came in 2010 - held the outright lead after a hat-trick of birdies from the 13th before dropping his only shot of the day on the 17th.Swedens Alex Noren matched Langasques 63 to share fourth place with Australian Scott Hend and Canadas Richard Lee on eight under, with Englands Andrew Johnston part of a five-strong group another stroke behind.Defending champion Danny Willett had also been just two off the lead when he recovered from a bogey on the fourth with birdies on the sixth, seventh and ninth, but bogeyed the next two holes and then ran up a quadruple-bogey on the 12th after twice finding the water short of the green.Willett bounced back with birdies on the 14th and 18th to finish three under par and saw playing partner and Ryder Cup team-mate Matt Fitzpatrick produce an even better finish to make the cut.Fitzpatrick was seven over par for his first 14 holes on Thursday and eventually signed for a 75, but went 10 shots better on Friday and survived on the mark of level par thanks to four birdies in the last five holes.The final member of the Ryder Cup threesome, Andy Sullivan, almost pulled off the same feat after an opening 74, only to see his birdie chip on the 18th catch the edge of the hole and stay out. Sullivans 67 meant he missed the cut by a shot. Adidas NMD Outlet . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Adidas NMD China Wholesale . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. http://www.cheapadidasnmd.com/ ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Cheap Adidas NMD . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. White Adidas NMD 2018 . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. DETROIT -- Former Michigan State basketball player Keith Appling has been charged with another weapons violation and other crimes.Appling was arraigned Tuesday in Detroit on charges including carrying a concealed weapon and fleeing and eluding.Prosecutors say police stopped Appling Sunday for a suspected traffic violation. Investigators say he offered identification but drove off while an officer had his hand in the window.Its Applings third encounter with Detroit-area police since spring. Guun charges are pending in two separate cases in Dearborn and Detroit.ddddddddddddA bond motion on the other cases is scheduled for Wednesday.Prosecutors say Applings attorney will be Otis Culpepper. The Associated Press called Culpepper but didnt get an answer.Appling played for Michigan State from 2010-2014 and had two contracts with the Orlando Magic last season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz