Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.01.2019 07:52
LAS VEGAS -- TJ Dillashaw pulled off a stunning upset, dominating bantamweight champion Renan Barao until the fight was stopped Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- TJ Dillashaw pulled off a stunning upset, dominating bantamweight champion Renan Barao until the fight was stopped at 2:26 of the fifth round at UFC 173 on Saturday night. Danny Drinkwater Jersey . "Ive dreamed it for so long, its unbelievable," Dillashaw said. "If you can dream it, it can happen." Dillashaw, a 9-1 underdog entering the fight, ended Baraos 35-fight unbeaten streak. "Barao is the best in the world in my eyes," Dillashaw said. "I had to bring my A game to become the champion." The challenger utilized excellent footwork to attack from different angles, finding his range early and limiting the damage Barao was able to inflict. Dillashaw (11-2) landed a hard overhand right in the second that hurt Barao, and nearly had him finished just before the end of the round. He maintained control throughout the next two rounds, switching between southpaw and orthodox stances while peppering Barao with a barrage of punches. Dillashaw was well on his way to victory when he landed a left kick to Baraos head midway through the final round. Barao (34-2-1) fell to the mat and Dillashaw quickly followed with punches, forcing referee Herb Dean to stop the fight. "Thats who I am, Im aggressive," Dillashaw said. In the co-main event, fourth-ranked Daniel Cormier dominated MMA great Dan Henderson (30-12), winning with a rear naked choke in the third round. Cormier (15-0) is expected to challenge for the light heavyweight title and called out champion Jon Jones. "Jones, you cant run from me forever," Cormier said. "If I decide to take Jon Jones down 100 times, Ill take him down 100 times. Im coming!" Jones is set to fight Alexander Gustaffson in a title rematch, with Cormier expected to face the winner. On the undercard, top welterweight contender Robbie Lawler was dominant in a third-round TKO over fifth-ranked Jake Ellenberger. Lawler improved the 23-10 and will likely earn another shot at the title. "I wanted to go out there and showcase what I can do," said Lawler, who is fresh off a loss to champion Johny Hendricks. "I want everyone to know that Im coming for the title." Sixth-ranked Takeya Mizugaki will continue his climb up the bantamweight ladder after a unanimous decision over 10th-ranked Francisco Rivera, and James Krause stopped Jamie Varner via TKO when Varner was unable to answer the bell for the second round due to a leg injury. In the preliminary bouts, Michael Chiesa, Tony Ferguson, Chris Holdsworth, Mitch Clark, Vinc Pichel, Sam Sicilia and Li Jingliang each earned victories. Chelsea Jersey .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. Andreas Christensen Jersey . -- Wes Welker is unlikely to suit up for Denvers game Thursday against San Diego after leaving Sundays win over Tennessee with his second concussion in four games. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Cesc-Fabregas-Jersey/ .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Kyle Blanks homered in his home debut at the Coliseum and Derek Norris capped Oaklands five-homer day with a grand slam and the Athletics snapped a season-long four-game losing streak with a 10-0 win over the Detroit Tigers on Monday. Brandon Moss and Josh Donaldson each hit their 12th home run and Yoenis Cespedes also went deep for the As, who broke out of their recent slump by getting homers from five players for the first time since 2009. That backed another strong start from Tommy Milone (3-3), who allowed four hits in 6 2-3 scoreless innings to improve to 3-0 with a 1.03 ERA in his past four starts. The As got four solo homers against Drew Smyly to win the first meeting of the season against the team that eliminated them in Game 5 of the division series the past two postseasons. Oakland returned home mired in its worst skid of the season, having scored seven runs in the four losses to Tampa Bay and Toronto. That led to a pregame message on the clubhouse white board imploring the team to take the "slow torture" approach of grinding out at-bats rather than the "instant kill" of a home run that ends a rally rather than starts one. The As broke out of their slump without following that advice as they got homers from five players for the first time since Jack Cust, Kurt Suzuki, Mark Ellis, Daric Barton and Cliff Pennington did it Sept. 11, 2009, at MMinnesota. Olivier Giroud Jersey. After squandering a prime scoring chance in the first inning when Oakland put runners on first and third with no outs, the As got to Smyly with the longball. Moss got it started with a drive that hit off the glove of a leaping Austin Jackson and went over the centre-field fence in the second inning. Two batters later, Blanks hit a no-doubt shot to left-centre for his first home run since being acquired before the start of the teams recent nine-game road trip. Oakland wasnt done, getting back-to-back shots from Donaldson and Cespedes in the third inning to take a 4-0 lead to the delight of the third sellout crowd of the season at the Coliseum. Coco Crisp added a sacrifice fly and Donaldson hit an RBI single in the fourth inning to make it 6-0. Norris hit his first career grand slam in the eighth off Phil Coke in a rally helped by a catchers interference against Bryan Holaday and an error by third baseman Nick Castellanos. NOTES: Oakland is 20-3 when scoring first. ... Smyly was the first Tigers pitcher to allow four homers in a game since Max Scherzer did it in a 10-7 win over the Yankees on April 3, 2011. ... Miguel Cabrera started at 1B for the Tigers a day after leaving early with a right hamstring cramp. 2B Ian Kinsler got the day off. ... Scherzer (6-1) starts for Detroit on Tuesday against Sonny Gray (5-1) in a matchup of two of the top starters in baseball. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz