Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
mary123 Offline

18.04.2019 07:30
ink in what Ive achieved this week as was the Antworten

There were no obvious first-game jitters from Dan Hawkins in the Alouettes 38-33 win on Winnipeg on Thursday. However, it wasnt the smoothest debut as there are still a couple of things to work on. But in the end, a close road victory is the same value as a home blow-out win. At least Hawkins had fun in his professional coaching debut. "There are a lot of games that are going to be close, so you kind of know its going to be like that, thats what makes it fun," said Hawkins. Fun it was. The Alouettes started strong with a Geoff Tisdale interception on the Bombers first offensive play at Investors Group Field. This led to a Chris Jennings TD and then, on Winnipegs first punt of the game, Tyrone Carrier took it to the house. Winnipeg bounced back nicely for their fans but in the end, Montreals offence got back on track by the fourth quarter when Calvillo finally found the end zone with a 42-yard strike to S.J. Green. Here are some of my observations from Week 1 for the Alouettes. Positive yards Dan Hawkins: Seemed to have an early grasp on the CFL game. He managed the clock well, conceded safeties when needed and procedure calls were minimal. S.J. Green: Came up big when needed. In a receiving corps full of stars, he caught the game-breaking touchdown and was the most reliable of the bunch on the night. Geoff Tisdale: I felt he was involved, he did get hit up on the Clarence Denmark TD but it was tight coverage. His early interception did help the Alouettes set the tone for the first half. Tyrone Carrier and Noel Devine: You can already sense a jump in the Alouettes special teams game as both have dynamic speed. Devine also brought a certain punch to the Als offence when needed. Other Notable Positives: Kyries Hebert, Mike Edem, Sean Whyte. Negative yards Pass Protection: The same issue the Alouettes had last season once Brandon Whitaker went down to injury. It is never good when a 40-year-old QB gets sacked five times in a game. Special teams coverage: This will take time with a brand new coaching staff but the Als saw too many TDs returned against them last season so adjustments will need to be made to solve an early problem. Jamel Richardson: After a sub-par season in 2012, youd expect a few mistakes early in the season but it looked just like last season. Other Notable Negatives: Luc Brodeur-Jourdain, Chris Jennings On the injury front, the main concern was Anthony Calvillos throwing hand as halfway through the game, he was wincing after hitting it on a helmet. He didnt miss a snap so the worries were put to rest quickly. Calvillo started strong, struggled a little in the third quarter but came out firing in the fourth after trying to rally the troops with some rarely shown emotion after a Chris Jennings drop. All in all, Montreal picked up a road win to start the season, which is never easy. They get to do it all over against Winnipeg next Thursday in Montreal. Expect Winnipeg to make some adjustments and hope Montreal makes some of their own, too. For more on Twitter: @seanrcampbell Cheap New York Mets Jerseys .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. http://www.jerseyscheapmlb.com/ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Cheap Jerseys From China . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Sale MLB Jerseys ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Madison Keys withdrew from the Connecticut Open after injuring her neck Sunday during a practice session ahead of the tournament she planned to use as a tuneup for the U.S. Open.Keys said she was hitting a forehand return when she felt pain on the right side of her neck. I probably hit it late. ... As soon as I finished the stroke I knew that I did something, she said.Keys, who is ranked No. 9 in the world and seeded third in the tournament, has had trouble with her neck in the past.She said she would seek medical treatment and hoped to be better in time for the U.S. Open.Coming off a good Montreal (tournament) and having a good Olympics, I wanted to have another good week before the Open, she said.The 21-year-old American reached the semifinals in the Olympic womens tennis tournament in Rio de Janeiro, losing to Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic in the bronze medal match.Camila Giorgi of Italy replaced Keys in the Connecticut Open field as a lucky loser.ddddddddddddEkaterina Makarova of Russia beat Sara Errani of Italy 7-5, 6-2 on Sunday; American Shelby Rogers topped Frances Kristina Mladenovic 6-1, 6-1; and Elina Svitolina of the Ukraine edged Daria Kasatkina of Russia 6-4, 5-7, 6-0.Top-seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland and second-seeded Roberta Vinci of Italy have byes to the second round, while defending champion Petra Kvitova and wild-card entrants Eugenie Bouchard of Canada and Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark are scheduled to play Monday.Czech players Barbora Strycova and Karolina Pliskova also withdrew. Strycova pulled out with an illness and has been replaced by U.S. qualifier Nicole Gibbs. Pliskova, the No. 8 seed, withdrew with a lower back injury. Her replacement in the field will be announced Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz