Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.01.2019 07:53
DENVER -- San Diego Padres right-hander Andrew Cashner was placed on the 15-day disabled list because of soreness in his pitchin Antworten

DENVER -- San Diego Padres right-hander Andrew Cashner was placed on the 15-day disabled list because of soreness in his pitching elbow. Nelson Semedo Jersey . Manager Bud Black said before Saturday nights game against the Colorado Rockies that right-handed reliever Donn Roach would step into the rotation to fill Cashners spot on Sunday. "(Cashner) just informed me that he was sore, and as much as he hated to do it, it might be a time for him to take a step back to take two forward," Black said. "And I totally agreed that it was a prudent decision." The Padres also recalled right-handed pitcher Kevin Quackenbush from Triple-A El Paso to fill Cashners roster spot. Cashner last pitched on Tuesday at Cincinnati. He said he felt soreness in his elbow when he threw a side session on Thursday and spoke to Black about the issue on Friday after the team arrived in Denver for a three-game series. "Its one of the toughest decisions Ive had to make," Cashner said. "Ive been doing well. I think its just kind of my elbow has been a little sore and its gotten better and then it kind of took a step back after Cincinnati. "So, just from a recovery standpoint, I havent recovered as fast. I think its smarter right now to err on the side of caution. I think Ive just got some inflammation in there and hopefully I wont be on the DL longer than 15 days." The Padres return to San Diego on Sunday night and Cashner is scheduled to have an MRI and be examined by team doctors on Monday. Well aware of the recent rash of elbow ligament injuries in baseball, Cashner expressed some concern about the seriousness of his injury but remains optimistic that it nothing beyond some inflammation in the joint. "Its kind of crazy not to think about it because its definitely out there," Cashner said. "But I just think its kind of coincidence. Pitching in the big leagues has gotten tougher. Hitters are better. Guys are throwing harder. Its just a lot more stress youre putting on your arm, but Im not worried about my ligament at all. I dont think its that. But I go for an MRI on Monday and well know more then." Gerard Pique Jersey . The defending champions sent their preliminary list to FIFA on Tuesday, with coach Vicente del Bosque to announce the final 23-man squad on May 25. Costa is set to lead the attack in his native Brazil, with Atletico Madrid teammate David Villa and Chelseas Fernando Torres also included, while David de Gea replaces injured goalkeeper Victor Valdes. Lucas Digne Jersey . Alfredo Simon lowered his ERA to 0.86, and the Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 4-1 Friday for their 16th win in their last 17 games at the Friendly Confines. http://www.fcbarcelonapro.com/Kids-Sergio-Busquets-Jersey/ .J. -- While Martin Brodeur wasnt willing to say he stole one for the New Jersey Devils against the Columbus Blue Jackets, almost everyone else was. DENVER -- The Colorado Avalanche signed left winger Jamie McGinn to a two-year, $5.9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins. He also had three game-wwinning goals. Ousmane Dembele Jersey. Avalanche executive Joe Sakic said McGinn "played an important role for our team" as they made the playoffs for the first time since 2009-10. McGinn was acquired by Colorado in a trade with San Jose on Feb. 27, 2012. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz