Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

20.04.2019 08:45
- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal Antworten

Collingwood captain Scott Pendlebury is bullish about their prospects, despite some tough circumstances, and says they should aim for next years AFL premiership.The Magpies missed the finals this season for the third-straight year and coach Nathan Buckley has conceded next year is make-or-break for his tenure.Adding to the pressure that always surrounds Collingwood, it has been a dramatic off-season for their football department.Football manager Neil Balme left for Richmond and replacement Graeme Allan resigned after he received a 12-month AFL ban for his part in the Lachie Whitfield saga.But Pendlebury said the Magpies must keep aiming big.Ive had it for 11 years that Ive played here - its always finals or bust, he saidAny club that sits there and says its not, I dont know what theyre playing for.He also backed interim football manager Marcus Wagner, who joined Collingwood at the same time as Pendlebury.It all happened over the off-season, so since weve come back Marcus Wagner has done a terrific job of explaining the whole program, how its going to look for us, Pendlebury said.Its really been business as usual for us and I think most of the guys would probably say the same thing.Were just looking forward to getting stuck in and we trust Marcus in the job for now, that hes going to get it all done.Pendlebury is excited by the arrival of Daniel Wells, noting what he did to Collingwood late in the season while playing for North Melbourne.We needed to win that game on a Friday night, we all thought he was going to pull out sick and he came out and had 15 touches in the first quarter, he said.He basically took finals away from us, so its great to have him on our side.Collingwood also recruited Chris Mayne from Fremantle.I dont think weve seen the best footy he has to offer and hopefully we can bring that out here, he said. Vans Schoenen Sale . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Vans Schoenen Belgie . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. http://www.vansschoenenbelgie.be/ . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Goedkoop Vans Schoenen Kopen . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Vans Schoenen Sale Dames . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Major League Baseball and its players union are making a joint donation of $250,000 to help flood Louisiana flood victims.The contribution, announced Tuesday, includes $125,000 for the American Red Cross. The Baton Rouge Area Foundation and High Socks for Hope each will receive $62,500.The Baton Rouge Area Foundation is forwarding donations to the Louisiana Flood Relief Fund. It was set up by former LSU players now in the major leagues -- AAlex Bregman, Louis Coleman, Kevin Gausman, Will Harris, DJ LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook, Aaron Nola, Anthony Ranaudo and Ryan Schimpf.ddddddddddddHigh Socks for Hope is a nonprofit foundation created and operated by White Sox closer David Robertson and his wife, Erin. It assists natural disaster victims nationwide. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz