Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

20.04.2019 08:45
in is being listed as a longshot candid Antworten

South Africa are keen to play more pink-ball cricket even after losing their first day-night Test. Both stand-in captain Faf du Plessis, and Man of the Series Vernon Philander said they would like to see the ball used at home, though South Africa may face some challenges in introducing it.The questions we had about day-night cricket were more skeptical and now we are not so much like that anymore, Faf du Plessis said. But there are positive signs. I would like to see it in South Africa. Obviously, the lights would have to be upgraded dramatically but it adds something different to Test cricket.With the rising cost of electricity, stadiums in South Africa are reluctant to turn the lights on at the best of times, but the merits of investing in the format were on display at the Adelaide Oval. Du Plessis day one declaration was the earliest example. He called time on South Africas innings to put Australia in for 45 minutes under lights, in the hope of extracting some extra movement and making inroads.It was a gamble that did not pay off, but South Africa soon realised that twilight was when the pink ball could be most dangerous. Not only did it swing, but it also turned.They may have been disappointed that their left-arm wristspinner Tabraiz Shamsi did not prove the trump card he was primed to be but du Plessis was pleased to see the improvement from one innings to the next.In the first innings Shamsi may not have bowled as well as he wanted, du Plessis said. But then in the second innings, in a different situation, he bowled really well. He stepped up to the challenge of being better. For Philander, who relied on subtlety, the pink ball sometimes did too much, but he said he would also like to see our domestic teams play with it a bit for future reference. He couldnt get the most out of it, but he believed South Africa have a diverse enough attack for someone else to.Our attack now covers all bases and the guys have stepped up really well, Philander said. With myself and Kyle Abbott upfront, we have seam and swing and then we have KG [Rabada] with a bit of pace. Its wonderful to have all those varieties available to you but then its also up to the captain to see how to use it.From a batting perspective, South Africas fear of collapsing under lights was not realised, though they did find the going tougher once the sun set. Their most successful batsman, Stephen Cook, learnt that patience was invaluable when facing the pink ball. You cant get ahead of yourself with the pink ball. Once you start to chase things, you can come undone, Cook said. If you look at Usman Khawaja, he stuck with his game plan from ball one to ball 300 and I tried to do the same thing. Just because I had 60, didnt meant I could take it to the attack.Cook had led the South Africa A side on a pre-series recce in the winter to play with the pink ball, and having faced it more than most, hoped it was here to stay.Its got better in terms of the ball from last year with the white seam, which swung more and deteriorated faster. Now, it lasts longer and is more durable. If those improvements continue to be made, I would absolutely want to keep using it and we wont have to make conditions to suit the ball. Weve had a nice experience with it. Cheap Nike Free Canada . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Wholesale Nike Free . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.discountnikefreecanada.com/ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Nike Free Canada Online . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. Nike Shoes Canada Sale . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. SEATTLE -- Chris Petersen seems to understand why there are so many expectations that have engulfed Washington.He just doesnt agree with them. Or believe they are even remotely warranted.We were 7-6, played no football games and now were ready to win the Super Bowl? I mean, its like really? So go ahead. Theres nothing else to talk about I guess. So thats what it is, Petersen said Sunday. Thats what we tell our guys. If you want to sit there and pay attention to social media ... then youre just heading down the wrong path. Thats not just what this is about. We have to go play games. Lets talk after game six.Petersen will begin his third fall camp with Washington on Monday and as much as he tries to shield his team from the expectations, they are surrounding the program in a way thats been absent for most of the past decade. The Huskies were ranked No. 18 in the preseason coaches poll. They were picked to finish second in the Pac-12 North Division in the preseason poll. Even running back Myles Gaskin is being listed as a longshot candidate for Heisman Trophy consideration.This is what Petersen was tasked with creating when he left Boise State to take over at Washington. But hes doing his best to temper that outlook at least until the season begins.I really dont think the expectations are one-bit different inside our locker room than they have been since Ive been here, Petersen said. I just dont. We expect to win every game we play. So the outside noise that now might have changed their expectationss that doesnt change anything.ddddddddddddThe biggest news for Washington on the eve of fall camp was the official addition of former Oklahoma wide receiver K.J. Young. The junior transfer from Riverside Community College in California caught 19 passes for 225 yards and a touchdown for the Sooners during the 2014 season as a redshirt freshman. He was dismissed from the Sooners program in the spring of 2015 for an undisclosed violation of team rules and spent last fall at Riverside.While Young is two seasons removed from playing for the Sooners, he immediately adds depth at one of the few positions where the Huskies are thin even with the return of speedster John Ross.To get another player in there that has played at this level and played a lot of football the last few years is a really good thing, Petersen said.Petersen said the Huskies began having conversations regarding Young during the spring and after doing extensive checks -- including conversations with Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops -- decided to move forward with offering Young a roster spot. Petersen had recruited and offered Young a scholarship when he was the coach at Boise State.Weve talked to everybody that we can get our hands on to talk to, Petersen said. Were pretty thorough in terms of whoever were going to recruit. So that process was no different for him than any other of the guys we have brought in here. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz