Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

23.04.2019 10:49
defence of her title in Rio de Janeiro a Antworten

Carlos Sainz admits Toro Rosso could struggle during the second half of the season as a result of running a 2015 Formula One engine that is no longer being developed.Toro Rosso switched from Renault to Ferrari engines ahead of this season, but the lateness of the deal meant the team had to use a 2015-spec power unit in order to avoid having to build a brand new chassis at the last minute to accommodate a 2016 engine.As a result, the Faenza-based outfit has slowly been dropping down the pecking order as rival teams have continued to develop their own engines. Sainz says he is under no illusions of how much of a challenge the rest of 2016 could prove to be.Unfortunately now every race will be tricky, he said. Budapest should have been our strongest track and we were definitely struggling to be ahead of the midfield. It will be a tough season for us now.Its no secret that weve been falling back since Australia when we were P5 or P7 in quali, to now that we really struggle to make it to Q3. Its no secret the steps that Force India and McLaren have made are making it more difficult to go through.I think we know more or less where we are going to spend the rest of the season, obviously we are keeping a close eye on what McLaren and Force India are doing, but our position should always be between the fourth and seventh teams, depending on the track.Despite a disappointing German Grand Prix in which Sainz and teammate Daniil Kvyat struggled for pace, the Spaniard is happy with the job Toro Rosso has done considering the engine disadvantage.We are compensating with good strategies and good pit stops, good race performances, we more or less compensate the lack of development. I think that Ive become a much stronger driver together with the team, we are addressing some issues even if we dont have as good a car as Melbourne. White Air VaporMax 2018 . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Youth Air VaporMax 2018 . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. http://www.cheapairvapormaxstore.com/ . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Wholesale Air VaporMax 2018 .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Black Air VaporMax Shoes . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming.Jessica Ennis-Hill insists there is no chance of her continuing her career beyond the 2017 World Championships in London and may retire after Rio 2016. The Olympic heptathlon champion is building up to the defence of her title in Rio de Janeiro and admits she might even call it a day after Augusts event in Brazil.But the 30-year-old, who is recovering from an achilles injury which ruled her out of the indoor season, insists she is not looking beyond this summers championships. I think at the moment Im just focused on Rio and being the best prepared I can and going out there and seeing what I can do, she told Laureus.com.Then its going to be a decision to make after Rio for me - whether I decide to retire after Rio or whether I decide I want to do one more year and go to the World Championships and retire after that.But I definitely wont be going on any longer than 2017. Ennis-Hill wins Beijing gold Jessica Ennis-Hill wins heptathlon gold at World Championships The Sheffield-based athlete will head to Rio as the reigning world champion after her astonishing comeback victory in Beijing last summer when she took gold in only her second heptathlon since London 2012 and jjust 13 months after the birth of her son Reggie.dddddddddddd.Despite that success, she maintains she will not be favourite to land another Olympic crown.Ennis-Hill, whose Beijing success saw her nominated for the 2016 Laureus World Comeback of the Year Award, added: People will obviously expect me to just keep performing at a high level and winning gold medals. Ennis-Hill claimed victory in the Womens Heptathlon on Super Saturday at the 2012 Olympic Games in London Unfortunately its not that easy. And this year is going to be more challenging just because of the level of competition. Everyone has stepped up their game.Its going to be tough and I think Im definitely not the favourite. I think theres Brianne Theisen-Eaton (the Canadian who won pentathlon gold at the World Indoor Championships this month) and I think Katarina Johnson-Thompson.She had her disappointments last year and is going to want to come back and make amends for what happened in Beijing, Ennis-Hill said of her 23-year-old team-mate Johnson-Thompson, who finished in 28th place after failing to record a distance in the long jump. Also See: Team GB ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz