Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

25.01.2019 07:34
EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France -- Going up against a seven-time major winner more than twice her age, it was teenager Hyo-Joo Kim who s Antworten

EVIAN-LES-BAINS, France -- Going up against a seven-time major winner more than twice her age, it was teenager Hyo-Joo Kim who showed the calm nerves of a veteran. Marvin Plattenhardt Germany Jersey . Kim came from a shot back on the last hole to beat Australian great Karrie Webb by one shot on Sunday and win the Evian Championship, becoming the third youngest major winner at 19 years, 2 months. The South Korean trailed the 39-year-old Webb heading into the 18th but turned the tables with a birdie from 12 feet out. Webb then missed a chance to force a playoff when a difficult attempt for par from the same distance drifted left of the hole. "I feel very happy, like a bird," Kim said through a translator. "I want to fly in the sky." Kim led Webb by one shot overnight and they both posted 3-under rounds of 68 in perfect conditions, with no clouds or wind to disrupt them. She finished on 11-under 273 overall, having shot the lowest ever round in a major with a 61 on Thursday. Webb, meanwhile, was looking to win her eighth career major and first since Kraft Nabisco in 2006. "I believe in fate a little bit, and I wasnt meant to win," Webb said. "I hit a lot of good putts this week. Probably the one on the last was the poorest I hit all week." Only Morgan Pressel and Lexi Thompson -- both from the U.S. -- have won majors at a younger age than Kim, who is studying physical education in Seoul. She seemed to take it all in her stride. When Webbs putt rolled wide, Kim removed her glasses slowly and then walked up to give Webb a small hug. Her caddie, Gordon Rowan, said Kim didnt know shed won at first. "I dont think she was aware of the real situation of the scores," Rowan said. "I said Youve won. She said No, no, I havent, which was quite sweet." Kim and Rowan were paired randomly the last time she played Evian, tying for fourth in 2012 -- the final year before Evian became the fifth major. Its a partnership that has flourished since. "My player at the time hadnt qualified, so I just offered my services," Rowan recalled. "She was a young amateur, they were looking for a caddie." Webb finished ahead of three other South Koreans. Ha-Na Jang and Mi-Jung Hur were tied for third at 9 under, with Na-Yeon Choi in fifth another shot back. Defending champion Suzann Pettersen of Norway was one behind her. Choi birdied 12 and 14, but the U.S. Womens Open champion from 2012 dropped back when she bogeyed the 16th, and Webb was level with Kim with three to play. The shot of the day belonged to Japans Mika Miyazato: a hole in one on the 16th. Meanwhile, Michelle Wie, who pulled out during the first round because of a recurrence of her right index finger injury, won the inaugural Rolex Annika Major award. Named after retired Swedish great Annika Sorenstam, it honours the player with the best overall record in the five majors. Wie won the U.S. Womens Open and finished second at the Kraft Nabisco. Webb looked certain to clinch her 42nd LPGA title with two to play. Kims approach on the 16th almost rolled into the water, leaving her a difficult uphill par putt from the fringe, which she missed as Webb took the lead with a par from 4 feet. Webb missed a long birdie chance on the 17th and was way short, before a par from six feet. But that composure left her on the last, when her second shot went too long. About 30 feet from the pin, Webb chose to chip and almost made an improbable birdie as the ball rolled just past the hole, but then carried on downhill for about 12 feet. "I dont know what hit me actually," Webb said. "Just probably a rush of adrenaline." Kim punched the air after making her birdie. "I was very nervous," she said It didnt show. "The shot is definitely very mature," Webb said. "I left the foot off the pedal a little bit. But she still had to make it." Niklas Sule Germany Jersey . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. Blank Germany Jerseys . Griffin scored 13 of his 31 points in the final 7:05 and Dudley got 11 of his 20 points in the third quarter, leading the defending Pacific Division champions to a 112-85 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. "Dud is a shooter. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Julian-Brandt-Germany-Jersey/ . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills president Russ Brandon sees no reason why last years stalemate in contract talks with Pro Bowl safety Jairus Byrd would prevent the two sides from reaching a long-term deal this off-season. "Its a process and theres no carryover. You start over again and you try to get something done," Brandon told The Associated Press on Monday. "We just werent able to come up with a solution that worked for both parties, so you reset it and start again." Brandon said the team maintains "great communication" with Byrd and his agent, Eugene Parker, and said there are no lingering hard feelings from talks last year. "We all are hoping to get a deal done," Brandon said. "And were going to do the exact same thing this time, work our tails off to try to get another one done." Byrd is the Bills most high-profile player not under contract this off-season. He spent last year playing under a $6.9 million franchise tag after the sides were unable to reach a long-term deal by a mid-July deadline. The stalemate in talks led to Byrd waiting until the final day of training camp to accept the contract. He then missed the first five games of the season because of plantar fasciitis. Despite the missed tiime, the fifth-year player was selected to his third Pro Bowl after he tied for the team lead with four interceptions, and added a sack and a forced fumble. Matthias Ginter Germany Jersey. General manager Doug Whaley said the Bills are in the midst of putting together contract offers to pending free agents, including Byrd. Whaley wouldnt rule out using the franchise tag one last time on Byrd in order to retain his rights. The price of this years tag would jump to over $8 million for Buffalo. Byrd did not return after hurting his back in the first quarter of the Pro Bowl on Sunday. Byrd posted a message on his Twitter account that hes OK. Whaley had no update on the injury. He said Byrd was expected to return to the teams headquarters for evaluation. Brandon provided an update on another front. Without going into detail, he said hes had discussions with Rogers Communications regarding the teams concerns about its annual "Bills In Toronto" series. Brandon questioned the benefits of the series following a 34-31 overtime loss to Atlanta at Toronto on Dec. 1. He wondered about the Bills possibly giving away a home-field edge by playing indoors. Brandon has not ruled out the possibility of the Bills pulling out of the remaining four years of the series. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz