Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

25.04.2019 11:02
much-needed help on the wing.It m Antworten

LONDON -- Josh Norman berated field judge Brad Freeman following the Washington Redskins 27-27 tie with the Cincinnati Bengals, saying Freeman made a number of questionable officiating decisions during the game.Norman was asked about his matchup with Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green, but instead used the question to launch into a tirade against Freeman.Who is official 88? He sucked, Norman said, referring to Freemans number because he did not know his name. Im just gonna be honest with you. Im gonna be straightforward. He was terrible. I feel like he should be reprimanded. I feel like some of the plays that was going on out there , it was just -- I mean, it was terrible.Norman was called for five penalties -- two of which were declined -- and was flagged four times for illegal use of hands. Each of those violations occurred when the cornerback was matched up with Green.He also found it inexcusable that the officiating crew did not assess a facemask penalty on Bengals strong safety Shawn Williams for grabbing wide receiver Jamison Crowder at the goal line on a 33-yard touchdown reception in the fourth quarter.We get a touchdown, no call, Norman said. Now, defense? We go out there, and on the same sideline, we stop them for a run. We get in there and he said he called a facemask, but there was no evidence of that. It was a scrum. How did you see the scrum facemask, but you did not see the blatant one when it was just him?Freeman was unavailable to respond to Normans comments after the game. When approached, a Redskins spokesman said he had already seen the bus carrying the officials leave the stadium.Green finished with nine catches for 121 yards, including a 40-yard grab over Norman with 8:04 remaining in which the 2015 All-Pro cornerback was also called for pass interference.There were two occasions when Norman could have intercepted Andy Dalton, but the ball bounced off his hands -- once on the Bengals the final drive before halftime, once on their first drive of the third quarter.Norman also broke up a pass down the left sideline by pushing Green out of bounds, and he recovered a fumble by Giovani Bernard in the second quarter that was negated by defensive holding on cornerback Bashaud Breeland.While Green refused to speak about Norman in the days leading up to the game, Norman, who sustained a concussion a week ago, called Green a top-three wide receiver on Friday and said he was looking forward to the challenge.I think if you want to be one of the best in this league, you have to go against the best competition, and thats Josh, Green said after the game. Josh is one of the best corners in this league and I consider myself one of the best receivers in this league, so I go out there and take that as a challenge.Norman, who has been fined multiple times this season for unsportsmanlike conduct and illegal hits, began his five-minute press conference by introducing Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba. It ended when a Redskins spokesman, concerned about opportunities for other players to speak, returned to the auditorium and cut him off.Norman also objected to the penalty assessed to wide receiver Pierre Garcon for pass interference at the start of the Redskins final drive of overtime. That negated Garcons 5-yard gain.So Norman took it upon himself to address a discussion that had been taking place in the Redskins locker room.We come over here in an international game and it seems like we threw everything out the window on what we do, Norman said. Get the guy on the line: 5-yard penalty. Hands to the face. Hands to the face. Hands to the face. But yet, every time I touched (Green), he knocked the hands up into him. I tell him that, but he still called it. How do you play like that?When pressed to address other penalties he objected to, Norman demurred.Whatever they say about it, I just dont care, he said. This is how I feel and how the team feels right now. Im speaking on their behalf. Here and now, this is just how I feel about it. They reprimand us? Whats the reprimand for them?--- Cheap Nike SB NZ Free Shipping . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Discount Nike SB NZ Online . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. http://www.discountnikesbnz.com/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Wholesale Nike SB NZ . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Cheap Nike Shoes NZ . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. The Milwaukee Bucks have traded guard Michael Carter-Williams to the Chicago Bulls for swingman Tony Snell.The teams both announced the trade Monday, two days after reportedly agreeing to the deal.Were excited to add Michael to our roster, Bulls general manager Gar Forman said in a statement. He is a two-way player who adds versatility and depth to our backcourt rotation.A source close to Carter-Williams told ESPNs Jeff Goodman that the guard was informed he was being traded to Chicago late Saturday night.Sources said the Bucks, who have been openly looking for more shooting and defense on the perimeter in the wake of a long-term injury suffered by starter Khris Middleton just days before training camp, targeted Snell to give them some much-needed help on the wing.It marks the second trade Milwaukee has swung since losing Middleton, following the Bucks acquisition of Michael Beasley from the Houston Rockets?in September.?The Bucks and Bulls met Saturday night in Chicago in a preseason game, but neither Carter-Williams nor Snell played.ESPN reported earlier this month that the Bucks had unsuccessfully offered Carter-Williams -- who won NBA Rookie of the Year honors in?Philadelphia?in 2013-14 -- to Sacramento in a proposed deal for?Kings?guard Ben McLemore.But the Bucks, sources say, are intrigued by Snells potential -- both as a fill-in for Middlleton and as a potential backup -- after he shot 35 percent from long distance last season.dddddddddddd Should the deal be consummated, Milwaukee is expected to open contract extension talks with Snell, sources told ESPNs Brian Windhorst.?For the Bulls, adding Carter-Williams would provide them with a proven second point guard alongside Rajon Rondo, who signed a two-year deal in the offseason in which only $3 million of his $13.4 million salary in 2017-18 is guaranteed.The Bucks surrendered?Brandon Knight?in a three-team trade with Philadelphia and?Phoenix?to acquire Carter-Williams in February 2015, but the move never panned out as Milwaukee had hoped, with Carter-Williams shooting struggles and the emergence of star Giannis Antetokounmpo landing him on the bench.Both Carter-Williams and Snell are 2013 first-round picks eligible for extensions ahead of the Oct. 31 deadline, although neither seemed likely to land an extension before these trade talks.Carter-Williams lost his starting spot in Milwaukee this past winter before undergoing hip surgery. Snell had likewise fallen out of favor in Chicago and would have struggled for playing time on the wing with the Bulls behind Dwyane Wade, Jimmy Butler?and?Doug McDermott. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz