Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

28.04.2019 11:04
Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. [ Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles is getting some much-needed help with his mechanics.Bortles said Monday hes bringing in Adam Dedeaux, an instructor at 3DQB in Los Angeles, to spend two days fine-tuning his throwing motion. Dedeaux and partner Tom House have helped Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Tim Tebow and other NFL quarterbacks in recent years. Bortles has spent time with them, too, but he normally does it during the offseason.Its kind of like anything else: When you struggle at doing what youre supposed to do all the time, I think you try and fix it as quickly as possible rather than let it get worse, so Ill try to take care of that, Bortles said.Bortles has completed 60 percent of his passes this season for 1,904 yards, with 12 touchdowns and nine interceptions. Bortles has struggled with his accuracy, partly because his motion has become elongated. That also has allowed defensive backs to break on passes and linemen to bat down balls.Hes hardly looked like the same guy who ranked second in the NFL with 35 TD passes last season. Bortles said the two-day session will focus on footwork, which should translate to better upper-body mechanics.Ill definitely try to get that fixed up, Bortles said. Hopefully well try to tighten some things up and get back to the way I was throwing the ball the most efficient.The Jaguars (2-5), who play at Kansas City (5-2) on Sunday, fired offensive coordinator Greg Olson two days after the offense failed to score in the first half for the third time in seven games. They promoted quarterbacks coach Nate Hackett to replace Olson.Hackett, who spent two years (2013-14) as Buffalos play-caller, welcomed Dedeauxs help.I want Blake to feel comfortable, Hackett said. If Blake feels comfortable working with him, thats awesome. Its somebody that he really leaned on last year and I knew about all that. ... Blake, if hes got somebody that he trusts and he believes in and it makes him better and it makes him more confident, of course I want him to do that, and I want to support that and Ill be there with him and whatever it takes.Now, if it makes him not feel comfortable, then Im going to be like, `OK, weve got to stop. So I think once again its about Blake. Its about him feeling comfortable, and if we can get that done, then I think its just going to make us better.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Air Max 2019 For Sale .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Discount Nike Air Max 2019 .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. http://www.wholesaleairmax2019.com/ . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Cheap Air Max 2019 China . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Cheap Nike Air Max 2019 . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. TORONTO, Ontario -- Pittsburgh Penguins centre Sidney Crosby, Washington Capitals right-winger Alex Ovechkin and Tampa Bay Lightning right-winger Martin St. Louis have been nominated as finalists for the Ted Lindsay Award. The award is presented annually to the most outstanding player in the NHL as voted by fellow members of the NHL Players Association. Crosby, Ovechkin and St. Louis have all previously won the award, which is voted on by the players themselves. This years winner will be announced during the Stanley Cup final. Crosby, from Cole Harbour, N.S., had 56 points (15 goals, 411 assists) in 36 games this past season.dddddddddddd He was tied for third in the league in points, second in assists and first in points per game (1.56). Ovechkin, from Moscow, won his third Rocket Richard Trophy after leading the NHL in goals with 32. He had 56 points and ranked first with 16 power-play goals. St. Louis, from Laval, Que., led the league with 43 assists and 60 points. He was second in points per game (1.25). The award honours Ted Lindsay, an all-star forward known for his skill, tenacity, leadership, and for his role in establishing the original NHLPA. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz