Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

28.04.2019 11:04
nt a date, but I do remember a player from my youth Antworten

Semesa Rokoduguni and Alex Goode are set to start Englands clash with Fiji on Saturday but Tom Wood has been dropped for the second autumn international at Twickenham.Baths Rokoduguni is poised to win only his second cap, after making his debut against New Zealand two years ago, and will line up on the right wing against the nation of his birth at the expense of Marland Yarde.The 29-year-old, who has served with the British Army in Afghanistan, is among the Aviva Premierships form players this season having beaten more defenders, made more clean breaks and gained more metres than any rival.He is set to be joined in the back three by Goode, the reigning Premiership player of the year who will be making his first start under head coach Eddie Jones in place of Mike Brown.Brown remains among the 25 retained at the squads Surrey training base -- the starting XV is named on Thursday morning -- but Wood has been omitted despite a solid performance in Saturdays 37-21 victory over South Africa.Stepping into the breach at openside will be either Nathan Hughes or Teimana Harrison, who is a surprise inclusion and with only 13 forwards kept by Jones, he is destined to play a role against Fiji.Hughes was unable to train Tuesday due to a lower leg injury but is expected to be ready for Thursdays final session of the week.Number eight Billy Vunipola was due to sit out training until Thursday due to upper body soreness, but he played a full role on Tuesday and there are no doubts over his fitness.There is shaping up to be only one change to the pack that started against South Africa with either Hughes or Harrison featuring, while behind the scrum Jonathan Joseph appears to have regained his place at the expense of Elliot Daly.It is the back three that provides the biggest talking points, however, with Rokoduguni and Goode making long-awaited returns.Goodes absence has been one of more the puzzling elements of Jones reign given his form for Saracens and the vision he offers at full-back. Apart from a replacement appearance against Italy in February, it has been an unrewarding period for the 28-year-old.Jones has held misgivings over his speed and defensive technique, but the Fiji match is now the platform for him to reignite his Test career, while Brown -- one of the squads three vice-captains -- comes to terms with being dropped by the Australian head coach for the first time.Alongside Goode will be a man described by Bath teammate George Ford as probably the most dangerous player and best finisher I have ever played with.Rokoduguni was dropped after a 24-21 defeat by New Zealand in 2014, never to reappear during the stewardship of Stuart Lancaster amid mixed messages when explaining his descent out of favour.England 25-man squad retained for Saturdays game against Fiji at Twickenham:Forwards (13): D Cole (Leicester Tigers), C Ewels (Bath Rugby), J George (Saracens), T Harrison (Northampton Saints), D Hartley (Northampton Saints, capt), N Hughes (Wasps), J Launchbury (Wasps), C Lawes (Northampton Saints), J Marler (Harlequins), C Robshaw (Harlequins), K Sinckler (Harlequins), B Vunipola (Saracens), M Vunipola (Saracens).Backs (12): M Brown (Harlequins), D Care (Harlequins), E Daly (Wasps), O Farrell (Saracens), G Ford (Bath Rugby), A Goode (Saracens), J Joseph (Bath Rugby), J May (Gloucester Rugby), S Rokoduguni (Bath Rugby), H Slade (Exeter Chiefs), B Teo (Worcester Warriors), B Youngs (Leicester Tigers). Cheap Air Vapormax From China . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Cheap Air Vapormax . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.cheapairvapormax.com/ . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Cheap Vapormax Sale .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Nike Vapormax Wholesale . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars say running back Chris Ivory has been released from the hospital and is doing well, but his availability for Sundays game at San Diego remains in question.Ivory was hospitalized Sunday with a general medical issue and missed the season opener against Green Bay. Ivory was limited in three practices last week because of a calf injury, but his hospital stay was for an unrelated issue.The Jaguars (0-1) say there is no timetable for his return.Without Ivory, a 1,000-yard rusher with the New York Jets last season, the Jaguars averaged 1.dddddddddddd8 yards a carry against the Packers.Also Tuesday, the Jaguars waived safety Marqueston Huff from the reserve/suspended list and reached an injury settlement with practice-squad receiver Shaq Evans.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz