Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

30.04.2019 11:13
in the first half and took a 38-31 lead int Antworten

Kansas City Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos made a few hearts stop with his banked-in, winning field goal Sunday night. In fact, the kick was so close to call that his own holder, punter Dustin Colquitt, initially thought it had missed.But Santos was quick to laugh about the fortunate bounce, saying afterward on Twitter, Called the bank shot... just forgot to tell Colquitt. Included in the post was a photo taken immediately after the kick, with Santos celebrating and Colquitt ducking his head in disappointment:Santos response might not be quite as memorable as then-Washington Wizards swingman Paul Pierces I called game in the 2015 NBA playoffs, but at least the kicker had a sense of humor about it. Bank shot or not, the kick went in and delivered a huge win for the Chiefs.--David DeChant Womens Air Max Australia . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. White Air Max Australia .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. http://www.shopairmaxaustralia.com/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Air Max Australia For Sale . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Air Max Australia From China . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. WACO, Texas -- Al Freeman scored 16 points and Baylor cruised to a 76-61 victory over Oral Roberts on Friday night.Freeman was 6 of 9 from the floor and made three 3-pointers. Manu Lecomte, who sat out last year after transferring from Miami, added 13 points and 10 assists without a turnover.Its a great feeling. I was a little nervous before the game, Lecomte said. Obviously, I havent played in a year and a half, so I was a little nervous.Jo Lual-Acuil Jr., who missed last season due to a heart condition, added 12 points and nine rebounds for the Bears.The Bears shot 55.6 percent in the first half and took a 38-31 lead into intermission before pulling away midway through the second half. Their 10 3-pointers helped offset a 38-22 edge in the paint for Oral Roberts.I thought last year defensively, we struggled at the 3-point line, Baylor coach Scott Drew said. And I thought we shared the ball well. Anytime you have 10 assists, zero turnovers from the point guard play, thats hard to beat. Very impressive performance from Manu.Emmanuel Nzekwesi scored 15 points to lead the Golden Eagles, who didnt have another player reach double figures.I give Baylor a lot of credit especially on the defensive end, Oral Roberts coach Scott Sutton said. They held two of our best players to 6-for-26 shooting, and youre not going to beat any goood team on the road when Albert (Owens) and Jalen (Bradley) shoot like that.dddddddddddd.Bradley scored nine points and Owens added eight. I think Baylors defense had a lot to do with that, said Sutton. Those two guys are going to have great years. Its just one of those nights when the ball didnt go in.BIG PICTUREBaylor: Baylor struggled with its inside game, but that figures to improve with the return of Johnathan Motley, who served a one-game suspension after violating an NCAA rule by playing in an improper summer league game.Oral Roberts: The Golden Eagles hoped their experienced team could make an early statement after a 14-17 mark last season. Their chances were hurt by Albert Owens, their returning leading scorer, rebounder and shot-blocker, shooting 3 of 14 from the floor.UP NEXTBaylor has a chance to make an early statement Tuesday, when it welcomes No. 5 Oregon to the Ferrell Center. The Bears didnt receive a vote in any preseason poll for the first time since 2009 despite winning 20 or more for the fifth straight season.Oral Roberts gets its home opener Monday against Rogers State before traveling to the Virgin Islands for the Paradise Jam. The Eagles open against Ole Miss on Friday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz