Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

30.04.2019 11:14
ections given to him, the Sharks said.In relatio Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- Conservative coaching, poor execution and another fourth-quarter fumble cost the Philadelphia Eagles a chance to be in first place.After wasting a 10-point lead in a 29-23 overtime loss at Dallas, the Eagles (4-3) fell two games behind the Cowboys (6-1) with another division game on the road coming up against the rested Giants (4-3). Itll be Philadelphias third straight game playing a team coming off a bye week.The turning point Sunday night in Dallas occurred with 6:34 remaining in regulation. The Eagles led 23-16 and faced a fourth-and-14 at the Cowboys 36.Coach Doug Pederson punted instead of letting Caleb Sturgis attempt a 54-yard field goal that wouldve made it a two-possession game. Sturgis already made two 55-yard field goals at the end of the first half -- the second one counted after Dallas called a timeout before the first try. Sturgis also has connected on 17 consecutive field goals.Still, Pederson chose to punt to pin the Cowboys inside the 20. But Dak Prescott drove Dallas 90 yards for the tying score.Pederson stood by his decision on Monday.Where we were in the game, we were stopping their run game, Pederson said. I was trusting my defense making them run the length of the field. If we execute better on third down, were not talking about it today.On third-and-8 from the Cowboys 30, Pederson called a screen pass to Darren Sproles. Carson Wentz dropped the shot-gun snap, linebacker Sean Lee burst through blockers and tackled Sproles for a 6-yard loss.Pederson defended the call, but blamed the loss on a missed assignment. Blocking Lee appeared to be center Jason Kelces responsibility.I would have called the same thing again, Pederson said. Its assignment football. Its one of our basic fundamental plays that weve repped the entire season in a man situation, which we got, and it just comes down to assignments. We busted one assignment and a negative play happened. We have to own up to those. It starts with me, obviously. And then each man on the team has to own up to their responsibility and make sure those negative plays dont happen again.The one regret Pederson had was declining a running-into-the-kicker penalty that wouldve given the Eagles fourth-and-1 from the Cowboys 7 in the first quarter. Pederson took the field goal instead of taking points off the board and going for it.Its the first quarter of a ballgame and it kind of sets the tone early, Pederson said.For the third time in four games, a running back fumbled in the final quarter. The Eagles were up 23-13 and had a first down at their 41 a couple minutes into the fourth when rookie Wendell Smallwood fumbled on his only carry of the game. The Cowboys got a field goal out of the ensuing drive.Pederson blamed the miscue on the offensive line.Against Detroit on Oct. 9, Ryan Mathews fumbled in the final minutes when the Eagles were running out the clock and the Lions drove for a winning field goal. Mathews fumbled again in the fourth quarter in a win against Minnesota last week. He carried only four times against the Cowboys.Weve just got to learn to finish, Pederson said.Game notes LG Allen Barbre is week to week with a left hamstring strain. Stefan Wisniewski played well filling in at his spot vs. Dallas. ... DT Bennie Logan is making progress after missing two games because of a groin strain.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Free Shipping .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cheap Nike Air Max Mens . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.cheapairmaxshoesonline.com/ . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Wholesale . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Online . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Cronulla star Andrew Fifita has apologised to the family of fatal one-punch victim Thomas Kelly after wearing strapping emblazoned with the initials of his killer in a series of NRL games.The Sharks prop could still face sanction from the NRL despite denying the letters FKL referred to old friend Kieran Loveridge being freed from prison.Fifita will be hauled in front of the NRL integrity unit next week to explain the initials, which were displayed on his strapping in at least seven games this year.I fully understand and accept the seriousness of the crime committed by Loveridge, the devastating impact it has had on the Kelly family and the need for Loveridge to serve his time, Fifita was quoted as saying on Friday afternoon on the Sharks website.I want to extend my sincere apologies to the Kelly family for any distress caused to them by having this tragic matter back in the media.The revelations come after Fifita was warned by NSW detectives on Wednesday for consorting with criminals after making several visits to Loveridge in Cessnock jail.Both the club and Andrew are totally aligned with the police and the NRL in wishing to protect the game from criminal infiltration and Andrew is fully aware of the need for him to accept the directions given to him, the Sharks said.In relation to assertions that letters worn by Andrew on his armband earlier in the season in any way refer to Loveridge being freed, the player vehemently denies them.NRL boss Todd Greenberg said the governing body would further investigate what the initials stood for.Clearly it is inappropriate to use any club clothing or acccessories to support someone with a criminal conviction, he said.ddddddddddddPlayers are generally free to support any person or cause they like. But in circumstances such as these, they cannot use our game as a platform to do that.Sharks coach Shane Flanagan said it was hard to monitor what players wrote on their strapping tape and that he was upset with how the drama had affected preparations for their minor-premiership showdown with Melbourne.He confirmed Fifita would be a certain starter against the Storm.A win for the Sharks would give them the JJ Giltinan shield and $100,000 in prizemoney, while a loss could set them back as far as third and a possible week-one final against Canberra in the nations capital.Im terribly disappointed in the whole situation but my job as coach is Ive got to get this team ready to play a game on Saturday night, he said.Players usually get crosses for their religious beliefs or halves have got their special plays that they want to have on there.I know (Sharks captain Paul Gallen) had a sick kid who actually passed away recently written on his arm. We see the (Newcastle halfback Trent) Hodkinson writing some kids names on kicking tees.Loveridge was responsible for the high-profile manslaughter of 18-year-old Thomas in 2012 during a night out in Kings Cross and is serving a minimum 10-year sentence.Reports in The Daily Telegraph suggested Fifita could have once coached Loveridge and that FKL possibly stood for For Kieran Loveridge. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz