Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

05.05.2019 06:45
finishing third with a time of 1:06.65 behind Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Jay Cutler described the Bears injury epidemic as crazy.It got worse Sunday.Chicago lost 22-16 to the New York Giants, falling to 2-8 in what has become a war of attrition as player after player heads to the sideline. The biggest concern centered on rookie linebacker Leonard Floyd, removed on a stretcher in the fourth quarter with a neck injury.Floyd, the Bears first round draft pick from Georgia, gave a thumbs-up to teammates surrounding him as he left the field.He was taken to a hospital for evaluation and then released. The Bears said he returned to Chicago on Sunday night.Some of his movement looked good or encouraging, but hes going through the necessary tests, Bears coach John Fox said after the loss. It appeared it was on a tackle. Im sure they are evaluating him for a concussion as well. Anytime they bring the cart out and the board out, they have some neck concerns. He seemed to have pretty good movement skills at that point.It was an emotional blow for his teammates on the field.It hit us mentally and physically because he is one of our young bucks, linebacker Pernell McPhee said. Thats one of our playmakers, thats one of the guys we depend on. He is a great guy, so hopefully, its nothing serious. All prayers go out to him and I hope he can be back soon.Floyd was only one name on the lengthy list of Bears injured in the latest loss.Cutler lost one of his key weapons when tight end Zack Miller suffered a possibly broken right foot, his second major injury of the season. Defensive back CreVon LeBlanc is in the concussion protocol and left guard Josh Sitton injured his right ankle.Coming into the game, the Bears were missing right tackle Bobbie Massie (concussion), nose tackle Eddie Goldman (ankle) and defensive end Mitch Unrein (back). Chicago receiver Alshon Jeffery served the first game of a four-game suspension for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing substances. Bears also were missing guard Kyle Long, who was placed on injured reserve last week with ankle and shoulder injuries.Very disappointing, Fox said of the defeat. We did have some injuries. We had some guys step in and did OK. Just not quite well enoughInjuries are a part of the game and every team adopts the next-man-up philosophy. Sometimes the sheer volume of sidelined players becomes overwhelming.Its up there, Fox said when asked to rank this level of attrition in his coaching experience. Ive doing this for a bit, so its hard to remember 27 years ago but its up in the top five, for sure.The injury run leaves Cutler directing a patchwork offense constantly in flux as the injuries pile up.Its hard, the quarterback said. Injuries are part of the game and its a situation where we have to replace them with somebody but its starting to add up.Veteran cornerback Tracy Porter said all the injuries have made it hard for the team to develop and keep its chemistry.Injuries can devastate a team, but we are a team that believes in a next man up mentality, Porter said. We want the guys who were playing to come back as soon as possible, but the health of those guys is much more important than this game. We want those guys to come back, but like Ive said, we have belief in the guys that come in. If you lose more guys, youre thinning out and on the depth chart, you dont have guys to spare.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL . Outlet Adidas On Line Scarpe Adidas Scontate . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.adidasscarpescontate.it/ . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Scarpe Adidas Outlet . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Ingrosso Scarpe Adidas .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. OMAHA, Neb. -- Molly Hannis went to bed Monday night with a singular goal in mind: parlaying her top seed in the 100-meter breaststroke into a slot on the U.S. Olympic team.She woke up to news that broadened her vision.Like so many athletes with University of Tennessee pedigrees, Hannis revered mold-breaking basketball coaching icon Pat Summitt, whose death at age 64 was announced Tuesday morning.Hannis and her teammates at the U.S. Olympic swimming trials in Omaha were the only Vols in competition anywhere in the country on Tuesday. There were about 30 athletes from the college program and the post-graduate Tennessee Aquatics club. The Tennessee contingent caucused and decided to wear orange to distinguish themselves from the crowd. They snipped lengths of purple ribbon, the color adopted by Alzheimers disease awareness advocates, to wear around their wrists.As for the 24-year-old Hannis, I just wanted to honor her with my race, she said.Hannis fell just short of booking a trip to the Rio de Janeiro Games, finishing third with a time of 1:06.65 behind Indiana Universitys Lilly King (1:05.20) and SwimMAC Carolinas Katie Meili (1:06.07). Hannis will have another Olympic shot, in the 200-meter breaststroke, later this week.Not quite what I wanted, Hannis said of her effort on Tuesday night. I learned a lot, though, through all the races. I think I just got a little bit frantic at the end.Summit touched the lives of thousands of people, changed Tennessee athletics, changed womens sports in geneeral, said Hannis, who met Summitt at a football game in 2012, the same year the legend officially stepped down from her head-coaching position after publicly revealing she had early onset dementia, Alzheimers type.dddddddddddd.Its been a very emotional day, Hannis said. I cant say it any other way other than that she was a truly extraordinary woman and Im glad I got to know [Summitt] what little I did.Christine Magnuson, the 2008 100-meter butterfly silver medalist, was Tennessees last U.S. Olympic swimmer.Swimming and diving coach Matt Kredich, hired to head the Tennessee womens team in 2005, said Summitt had a profound influence on him and his colleagues.She coached the coaches, he said, adding that Summitt regularly invited them to her home for dinner and offered to talk to recruits during their campus visits.I felt like I wanted to write down and remember and live everything she said, said Kredich, who has led both the mens and womens swimming and diving program since 2012. She carried so much gravity.During Kredichs first year as the womens coach, he faced a thorny disciplinary issue, when some of his swimmers were cited for underage drinking. Summitt asked to speak with them.She said, The people who came before you set a standard, and its not your right to diminish that standard, Kredich recalled. I swear she stared right through every person in that room. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz