Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

05.05.2019 06:46
oreness after previously sitting out the first 13 ga Antworten

Masters champion Danny Willett paid tribute to last years Augusta winner Jordan Spieth for showing a touch of class when presenting the Englishman with his first green jacket. The 28-year-old fired a stunning 67 to capture the title by three shots after Spieth suffered a collapse on the final day and, in doing so, he ended Englands 20-year wait for a Masters champion, becoming the first to conquer Augusta since Nick Faldo.Fresh from his victory, Willett joined us in the Sky Sports News HQ studio to talk through his preparation for the competition, what was going through his mind on that final bogey-free round and how capturing his first green jacket has changed his life. Jordan Spieth chats to Danny Willett at the presentation ceremony However, he also took the time to speak about the class of Spieth, who appeared certain to successfully defend his crown before dumping two balls into Raes Creek at the 12th to run up a quadruple-bogey seven to let his lead slip.As is traditional at Augusta, the winner from the previous year is expected to present the green jacket to the new champion, which in this case meant Spieth having to hand over the jacket which looked certain to be his earlier in the day.However, Willett spoke highly of the 22-year-old and the way he handled the situation. He was brilliant, just like everyone would imagine him to be, Willett said.That was probably 15 minutes after he came off, so not in the best frame of mind, but a classy guy, he shook my hand and said well done and great playing today.He did everything you could really expect someone in that position to do and it just goes to show the kind of guy he is. Jordan Spieth is comforted by his caddie Michael Greller as they leave the 18th green Willett admitted golfers do not want to see fellow pros suffer collapses, but said he was grateful to be in a position where he could come back into contention for the victory.He added: You dont want it to go any way like that but, unfortunately round that golf course with the pressure that is on, crazy things happen and that was one of those typical Masters moments where someone from behind comes up and plays nice all day. Danny Willett savours his victory at The Masters Unfortunately, it was one persons to lose that day, I guess, and I feel fortunate that we were in the position we were to take the best chances.Click on the video above to hear from the Masters champion... Also See: WATCH: Love v Clarke quiz Love keen to have Tiger in team Otto hits form in China Willett lifts Masters title Jordan 13 Sale Online . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. http://www.cheapairjordan13.us/ . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Cheap Air Jordan 13 . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. PHILADELPHIA -- Orlando Magic coach Frank Vogel had a simple trick to help his team get over a brutal loss in Memphis the previous night.I let them sleep in, Vogel said.Aaron Gordon scored a season-high 20 points, Nikola Vucevic had 12 points, 11 rebounds and five assists and the Magic awoke from its slumber to cruise by the Philadelphia 76ers 105-88 in a matchup of slumping Eastern Conference teams Friday night.Serge Ibaka, Evan Fournier and Jeff Green all added 16 points for the Magic (8-12), who had lost five of six coming in, including a one-point loss to the Grizzlies on Thursday in which they blew a 14-point fourth-quarter lead.I thought we played well last night and we just didnt close the game out, Vogel said. Were continuing to show we have one of the top defenses in the league. Were going to be a great defensive team and were going to score enough to win.Bismack Biyombo had 13 rebounds for the Grizzlies, who shot 50 percent from 3-point range and 47.4 percent from the field.The Sixers (4-15) lost their fifth straight despite 25 points and 10 rebounds from rookie Joel Embiid. It was his fifth double-double of the season.Jahlil Okafor, who saw extended action with Embiid for the first time this season, also had a double-double with 16 points and 13 rebounds.Nobody else scored in double figures for the Sixers, who shot 37.9 percent from the field. They missed 20 of their 26 shot attempts in the first quarter and allowed the Magic to go on an early 16-0 run to fall behind for good.Sometimes you read so much into back-to-backs, Sixers coach Brett Brown said. You assume people are tired or depressed because they lost at the buzzer. I give them credit. They came in and played with great energy. I dont know how to explain that.The game was the first for the rested Sixers in four days after Wednesdays scheduled matchup against the Sacramento Kings was postponed because of moisture on the Wells Fargo Center court.TIP-INSMagic: Orlando was back in the same building where it overcame an 18-point deficit in a 103-101 win over the Sixers a little more than a month ago. The Magic have won four straight vs. Philly. ... The Magic havee two games left of a five-game trip.dddddddddddd.76ers: Robert Covington left in the fourth quarter with a left knee sprain after logging nine points and six rebounds. ... PG Jerryd Bayless missed his third straight game with left wrist soreness after previously sitting out the first 13 games.THE EMBIID-OKAFOR EXPERIMENTEmbiid and Okafor looked sharp when paired together as the crowd roared in delight watching the two cornerstones of the franchises rebuilding effort. In the second quarter, Embiid hit a 3-pointer, fed Okafor for a basket and then hit a jumper to pull the Sixers within 23-21.During their second stint together in the fourth quarter, the two centers produced 12 of the teams 19 points while combining to shoot 5 for 5 from the field in just over 7 minutes.I thought we had our moments, said Embiid, who had his minutes restriction increased from 24 to 28 two days after being named the NBAs Eastern Conference Rookie of the Month for October/November. We made shots. Obviously we need to play more together.MEEKS BIG RETURNMagic guard Jodie Meeks made his season debut after a foot injury held him out for the first 19 games. He finished with 10 points and three steals in 17 minutes, while shooting 2 for 3 from 3-point range.Vogel didnt think it was a coincidence that the sharpshooters return coincided with Orlandos best shooting night of the season.Its contagious, I guess, Vogel said. It was good to see him back out there. He was a little rusty in certain areas but thats to be expected. But he looked a lot less rusty than I thought he would.CLUTCH SHOOTING (AND PASSING)The Magic put the game away in the third quarter thanks to consecutive 3s from D.J. Augustin followed by one from Gordon -- shots Vogel called pivotal.Gordon, who shot 9 for 14 from the field and 2 for 4 from 3-point range, credited the teams passing for all of the baskets.I think our passing was very good tonight, he said. We were on time and on target.UP NEXTMagic: At Detroit on Sunday night.76ers: Host Boston on Saturday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz