Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

07.05.2019 06:54
more than three games in each full sea Antworten

MOSCOW -- For their honeymoon, Mr. and Mrs. Eaton went to Russia. Once there, the first couple of multi-events turned the world championships into the Newlywed Game, complimenting their new wedding rings with a pair of shiny medals. Not quite matching, but that hardly mattered to Canadas Brianne Theisen Eaton, who picked up the silver medal in the heptathlon on Tuesday night. This after watching her husband of all of one month, Ashton Eaton, capture gold in the decathlon two days earlier. Not to mention watching him claim the Olympic title in London. Finally, it was her turn to shine. "Ive always watched him get his medals and think, I wonder what that feels like?" said Theisen Eaton, who finished 56 points behind winner Ganna Melnichenko of Ukraine. "Now Im getting a little taste of it." The Eatons went to the University of Oregon together and were married on July 13. Since then, theyve been planning for this big adventure, postponing any thought of a honeymoon. "The perfect time to go lay on the beach," Theisen Eaton said. "But if we did that, Id just shut my eyes and in 10 minutes he would go, How much longer are we going to lay here? Lets go play volleyball or something. He cant sit around too long." He was squirming in the stands, too, trying to encourage his wife to a gold medal. She could hear his motivating words even through the noise of the crowd cheering on local favourite Yelena Isinbayeva in the pole vault. After the final event, the 800, he took a backseat. "He said, Good job. Enjoy your victory lap," Theisen Eaton said. "He just wanted me to have my moment." Soaking up the scene was their coach, Harry Marra. He means so much to the couple they had Marra serve as the pastor at the wedding. They mean so much to him that he couldnt stop beaming or bragging. "Two great kids," Marra said. Usually, Ashton Eaton is so unflappable. Even when he was setting his world record in the rain last June in Eugene, Oregon, he hardly seemed nervous. Only once has Marra ever seen Eaton rattled -- when he placed the ring on Theisen Eatons finger. "As cool as a cucumber as he is, at that part of the wedding, and he will probably get ticked off I said this ... I looked and Ashton was (shaking)," Marra said. "Somebody shoot video, because Ashton Eaton is shaking. He never shakes." Not even when a javelin thrown by his wife buzzes by his face. Eaton was training in California four months ago when he went out to collect his two javelins from the throwing area. She was still working with Marra and had one toss left. Eaton was about 15 metres (50 feet) to the left of her when he heard his name being screamed. A flash went right by his right shoulder. "I was thinking, All right, how are we going to rehab that? I figured its going right through his shoulder," Marra said. "She screamed bloody murder at the top of her lungs." It worked. Eaton dodged the javelin but ended up a scratch on his face. "He came over and was like, Im fine," Theisen Eaton recounted. "I looked at him and I was like, Did I hit you? Hes like, No. "After, hes like, I knew it hit me, but I didnt want you to get worried." Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Cheap Jerseys From China . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. http://www.jerseyscheapsale.com/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Discount Nike NFL Jerseys . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Stitched Jerseys . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. LSU has fired football coach Les Miles and offensive coordinator Cam Cameron and promoted defensive line coach Ed Orgeron to interim head coach, the school announced Sunday.Miles firing, first reported by the Baton Rouge Advocate, comes one day after LSU lost 18-13 at?Auburn?when referees overruled what had appeared to be a game-winning touchdown. Replay showed that LSU did not start the final play before the game clock hit zero.Decisions like this are never easy ones to make, athletic director Joe Alleva said in a statement Sunday night. Coach Miles has done a tremendous job here and hes been a great ambassador for our University, which makes this even more difficult.However, its apparent in evaluating the program through the first month of the season that a change has to be made. Our commitment to excellence and competing at the highest level is unwavering, and our goals for the remainder of this season havent changed. We have an obligation to our student-athletes to put them in the best position to have success on the football field each week and we have great confidence that coach Orgeron will do just that.Sources told ESPNs Chris Low that the decision to dismiss Miles was made late Saturday night after the Auburn game.So ends the 12-year reign of one of the quirkiest and most popular coaches in SEC history -- one who was as famous for his oddball behavior like eating grass as he was for winning games at an impressive clip.Miles expected to contend for a national championship with a veteran-laden team this season, but a 2-2 start was enough to bring about the end.?The coaching change is a move that to some degree was 10 months in the making.Texas A&M defensive coordinator John Chavis, who was Miles defensive coordinator for six seasons at LSU, told ESPN on Monday that he sensed toward the end of his tenure that power brokers were plotting to force Miles out as coach.Its always sad to see a man and a coach the caliber of Les get pushed out, said Chavis, who left for Texas A&M following the 2013 season. Hes a Hall of Famer and a legend in the state of Louisiana. I was blessed that he gave me an opportunity to coach at a place like LSU, but I cant say Im surprised that hes gone. They were trying to fire him when I was there, and I told him so.Orgeron, 55, is a Louisiana native who began his college career as a lineman at LSU.He was head coach at Ole Miss from 2005 to 2007, compiling a 10-25 record. He was the interim coach at?USC?in 2013 when Lane Kiffin was fired. Orgeron led the Trojans to a 6-2 record that included a win over No. 3 Stanford. He left?USC when the school chose Steve Sarkisian as coach.Coach O brings new energy. He is pumped up. I am excited to play for Coach O, center Ethan Pocic said. Its not easy. College football is a business. The best thing I can do is do whatever Coach O asks us. Hes our coach now.Miles survived a November coup attempt last year, when consecutive humiliating losses to Alabama, Arkansas?and Ole Miss nearly led to his dismissal. Many Tigers fans arrived at the emotional season-ending contest against?Texas A&M?expecting to see The Mad Hatter coach his final game in purple-and-gold, only to learn after the Tigers 19-7 victory that LSUs administration had decided to keep Miles in charge.Then circumstances quickly seemed to turn in Miles favor.The Tigers wrapped up the 2015 season with a resounding bowl win over Texas Tech then lost just one underclassman -- far fewer than the norm in recent years -- to the NFL draft, allowing LSU to return a whopping 18 starters for the 2016 season. Miles also made a well-received hire, nabbing defensive coordinator Dave Aranda away from Wisconsin, and signed ESPNs No. 3 recruiting class in February, with LSUs 19 ESPN 3000 signees matching the best total for any program since ESPN began compiling recruiting rankings a decade ago.ddddddddddddHowever, the fire under Miles seat reignited as soon as the 2016 season started, with an impotent offensive performance against Wisconsin producing a 16-14 upset, the Tigers first season-opening defeat in Miles 12 seasons in Baton Rouge. The offense had looked a bit better since Danny Etling supplanted Brandon Harris at quarterback early in Week 2 but fell flat again versus Auburn. The Tigers scored just one touchdown on the Plains, and Etlings last-second touchdown pass to D.J. Chark was waved off once replay officials determined LSU did not start the play in time.Blame Miles issues on insufficient quarterback recruiting and development or on a general lack of offensive innovation. The bottom line was simply that Miles won less frequently in recent years than he did in the early portion of his Tigers tenure.Miles posted a 75-18 record (41-15 SEC) in his first seven seasons at LSU -- a stretch that included three SEC West titles, two SEC titles, a BCS championship and another title game appearance.It was that second BCS championship game appearance, when then-undefeated LSU lost to Alabama in a rematch from earlier in the season, that many Tigers fans circle as the turning point in Miles tenure. Alabama won 21-0, but the score hardly describes the level of humiliation that accompanied the Tigers loss. LSU finished the game with 92 yards of total offense -- far and away the worst offensive performance in BCS title game history.Since the Tigers fell face-first on that enormous stage, LSU has lost more than three games in each full season and failed to win a division or conference title. The Tigers winning percentage in that five-year stretch -- 70.9 percent overall and 61.8 percent in conference play -- was well short of the consistency Miles displayed in his first seven seasons (80.6 percent overall, 73.2 percent SEC).The biggest problem in recent years came in division play, especially when it came time to face Alabama. The Tigers went 2-7 against Ole Miss, Arkansas and Alabama over the previous three seasons and havent beaten Alabama since the 2011 regular season, a stretch of five straight defeats to the Tide.Those losses to Nick Sabans SEC powerhouse sometimes came in heartbreaking fashion -- on a last-minute AJ McCarron touchdown pass to T.J. Yeldon in 2012 or a blown late lead in an overtime loss in 2014 -- but the result was always the same. Once again, the Tigers had suffered a loss to their most-hated rival and occupied second-tier status in college footballs toughest division.That was supposed to change this season with Heisman Trophy contender Leonard Fournette leading a roster loaded with future NFL players like cornerback TreDavious White, safety Jamal Adams, linebacker Kendell Beckwith, edge rushers Lewis Neal and Arden Key, and receivers Malachi Dupre and Travin Dural.But the poor start was apparently enough for Alleva and LSUs power brokers to pull the trigger on this long-debated move. They dispatched a coach whose 114-34 record and 77.0 winning percentage are best among modern-day LSU coaches and match up with the most successful coaches in SEC history.Miles is 16th all time in wins as an SEC coach, one shy of Johnny Majors (Tennessee) and Frank Thomas (Alabama). His overall winning percentage ranks seventh among SEC coaches who spent at least five years in the conference, and his 64 career SEC wins are tied for 10th all time with Tommy Tuberville (Ole Miss/Auburn).Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz