Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

08.05.2019 06:53
ery time.When Gomes broke his hand on Sept. 14 Antworten

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff now admits the team was wrong to impose team orders on Lewis Hamilton during the championship showdown in Abu Dhabi.Hamilton caused controversy in the closing laps of the Yas Marina race, slowing his pace to back teammate and title rival Nico Rosberg into the chasing pack in a bid to boost his title chances. With the tactic putting Mercedes chances of recording a victory in jeopardy, Mercedes instructed Hamilton to speed up -- with executive director (technical) Paddy Lowe even coming on the radio to relay the order.Hamilton refused, later reasoning that he did everything he could do within the rules to try and win a fourth world title. After a few weeks of uncertainty Mercedes decided not to punish the three-time world champion and Wolff now believes the team was wrong to tell Hamilton how to drive at such a crucial point in the championship.In the heat of the moment, sometimes when you make decisions you get them wrong, Wolff told Sky Sports F1. In our mind, the way we think, this race was giving us the same number of points as other races and we try to win that one -- not considering that there was much more at stake for the drivers.How the race panned out, we should have communicated differently and in hindsight let them race in the way they deemed to be appropriate.Despite Hamiltons best efforts, Rosberg clung on to second position, scoring the podium finish he needed to be world champion. The team orders controversy was drowned out the following week when Rosberg sensationally retired from the sport just five days after claiming his maiden championship.There are various candidates for the vacant seat, including Fernando Alonso, Valtteri Bottas and even Jenson Button. Hamilton, known for not demanding number one status throughout his career, has said he does not care who his teammate is.Wolff -- who has admitted the team is considering Alonso, who partnered Hamilton during a tumultuous 2007 season at McLaren -- hopes Mercedes makes a decision which keeps the three-time world champion in a good place.It is like many other employees. We will give Lewis the information once weve come to a point where we think its a sensible decision and then inform him.He has been a great pillar in the teams success. When he came, everything changed, so he has played a role. Its very important to keep him in a good place. The dynamics between the two drivers is one of the factors we will consider. nfl jerseys wholesale .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. wholesale jerseys free shipping .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.wholesalejerseyschinagate.com/ . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. wholesale jerseys authentic . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. jerseys nfl wholesale . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. CLEVELAND -- Yan Gomes completed a comeback even he doubted was possible.Given little chance to play in the postseason after breaking his right hand last month, Clevelands catcher made the clubs postseason roster and will play in the American League Division Series against the Boston Red Sox.Its an amazing recovery for Gomes, who was days away from returning to the lineup after missing two months with a separated right shoulder when he was hit was a pitch and broke his hand.Its been a roller coaster of emotions, man, Gomes said Wednesday. I went from sitting in a hospital room with my hand broken, not going to lie, crying my eyes out because Im not going to be part of the team. But then once I got my stuff together, I was like, `Ya know what, I can try to make a comeback, got to play a couple games and to be put on the roster is pretty rewarding for me and Im just going to try to do my best to help our team any way I can.Gomes hand isnt completely healed, but thats not going to stop him now, not with a chance to play in the postseason for the second time in his career.Im just going to tape it as tight as we can and hopefully it stays together, he said. But I can tell you, Im going to give 100 percent every time.When Gomes broke his hand on Sept. 14 while playing for Double-A Akron, it appeared his season was over.Doctors told him it could take up to two months to heal, but after picking up a ball and throwing it, Gomes dedicated himself to doing everything he could to get back on the field.Once I first started throwing the ball around, Im like, if I can flick it without noticing, it doesnt hurt as bad, he said. The oonly thing was starting to hit.dddddddddddd The first time I hit, it didnt feel very good. The second time, I saw some progress. This was three days after. The hand is still broken, theres still going to be some pain, but they told me, `Look, if you can tolerate it, its not going to get any worse.He returned to the lineup in the seasons final week, but only played a few innings in the field.But then, with an at-bat that seemed pulled from the script of a feel-good movie, Gomes connected for a home run on the first pitch he faced Sunday in Kansas City. The shot electrified his teammates, who have been pulling hard for him to get back.Im really happy for him as an individual, Game 1 starter Trevor Bauer said. Obviously hes going to help our team. Theres no question about that. But just on a personal side, to have him be able to come back and be a part of something that he was a big part of all year and over the past couple of years that hes been here, its really great to see for him.Indians manager Terry Francona, who is carrying three catchers on his ALDS roster, isnt sure how much Gomes will play.I dont think its probably fair to ask him to be a starting catcher and catch nine innings, he said. I think what wed usually try to do during the season, and try to do now, is take what the players do well, try to maximize that, which is certainly catching and throwing, knowledge of the staff, so we can use that. Hes not limited there. And we can use that.If it grows into more, that would be good. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz