Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.01.2019 07:53
MADRID - Former France great Zinedine Zidane began his head coaching career Monday after taking charge of Real Madrids reserve t Antworten

MADRID - Former France great Zinedine Zidane began his head coaching career Monday after taking charge of Real Madrids reserve team. Blank Jersey . Zidane, 42, served as an assistant coach to Carlo Ancelotti last season as Madrid won a Champions League-Copa del Rey double. The former Madrid player led Madrids reserves, which competes in the second division in Spain, through their first preseason training drills at the clubs Valdebebas facility. Zidane had been linked to the head coaching position at French club Bordeaux before taking over Madrids reserves. Also, Gareth Bale was among 11 Madrid first team players undergoing medicals on Monday ahead of the start of the new season. Defenders Alvaro Arbeloa and Dani Carvajal, midfielder Asier Illarramendi, striker Alvaro Morata and goalkeeper Diego Lopez were also on-hand Monday. Michy Batshuayi Jersey . The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. Fikayo Tomori Jersey . Dallas also Monday recalled defenceman Aaron Rome from his conditioning assignment with the Texas Stars of the American Hockey League and assigned goaltender Jack Campbell to the AHL squad. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Davide-Zappacosta-Jersey/ . Completely. Two days after releasing Peyton Manning, the longtime face of the franchise, the Colts announced they were cutting four fan favourites: running back Joseph Addai, linebacker Gary Brackett, safety Melvin Bullitt and tight end Dallas Clark.PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Trent Rommann shot a 5-under 67 on Thursday to take the first-round lead in the PGA Assistant Championship. The 30-year-old Rommann, a PGA assistant professional at Crestview Country Club in Wichita, Kan., had seven birdies and two bogeys on PGA Golf Clubs Wanamaker Course. Rommann began play on the back nine and birdied his opening hole, the par-4 10th. He bogeyed the par-4 12th, but bounced back with birdies on three of his next four holes. "I got started quickly and played really well all day," Rommann said. "I made a little mistake on 12, but got right back on track." He birdied three of the four par 5s and closed with birdies on three of the final four holes. "I was able to make birdies on the holes you can take advantage of here and it also helped that I putted well," Rommann said. "And if you want to keep up with the guys out here, you have to go low." Dennis Downs of Surprise, Ariz., was a stroke back along with Adam Gary of Bowling Green, Ky.; Jeff Schmid of Columbia, Mo. Charly Musonda Jersey. ; Jeff Seavey of Homosassa, Fla.; and Shawn Warren of Cape Elizabeth, Maine. Logan Watts earned $25,000 with a hole-in-one. The 24-year-old PGA apprentice at Louisville (Ky.) Country Club used a 4-iron on the 214-yard 17th hole. He finished with 69. "I hit it right on the screws," Watts said. "As soon as I hit it I go, Uh oh, boys, this ones got a chance. But the sun had started coming down so we couldnt see the actual hole." His initial thought after making the ace was simple. "I get to move out of my parents house," Watts said. "I was shaking so bad that I had to walk all the way up to the next tee and back to collect myself." Two-time champion Frank Bensel of Purchase, N.Y., also opened with a 69. Ashley Grier of Hagerstown, Md., the first female player to compete in the event since 2011, shot a 71. The tournament winner will receive $9,000 and a spot in the PGA Professional National Championship in June in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz