Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

09.05.2019 11:24
game against the Buffalo Bills, Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills cornerback Stephon Gilmore has a confession to make over what happened against New England last weekend.And no, it has nothing to do with whether the he was responsible for covering Chris Hogan when the Patriots receiver beat him up the left sideline and scored on a 53-yard touchdown.I didnt get burned, Gilmore said Thursday, reiterating what he told reporters following the game. Busted coverage. It wasnt my fault.What Gilmore regrets is how he let loose his frustrations by snapping at safety Jonathan Meeks in the end zone immediately after Hogan scored in New Englands 41-25 victory .I shouldnt have reacted that way, he said.Gilmore said his outburst was a reflection of the competitor in him, and not an indication of whatever stress he might be feeling in attempting to prove he deserves to be counted among the NFLs elite cornerbacks.Its an assertion the fifth-year player made several times this offseason. And its one Gilmore repeated this week, when accepting how much focus is being placed on what he might be worth after his contract expires in March.Im one of the best corners in the league, so I can take it, Gilmore said, in striking a defiant pose with both hands on his hips at his locker during an interview with The Associated Press.The self-confidence Gilmore has isnt wavering, even while questions are being raised over his production halfway through the season, and with Buffalo (4-4) traveling to play Seattle (4-2-1) on Monday night.He and the rest of the Bills defensive secondary was picked apart by Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, who had 374 yards passing and a touchdown in New Yorks 37-31 win on Sept. 15.Gilmore also appeared to struggle in a 30-19 win at Los Angeles, when Tavon Austin beat him for a 31-yard gain up the left sideline.And then there was last weekend, when Tom Brady had 315 yards passing and four touchdowns.Overall, Gilmore has been credited with seven passes defensed and is tied for the team lead with two interceptions.Football Outsiders has Gilmore rated 158th among NFL cornerbacks in having allowed 12.5 yards per reception. And yet, its difficult to rate a cornerbacks production because it doesnt take into account what his responsibilities were on each play.Gilmore dismisses his critics.I dont really care about what people say on the outside, because when my coach comes in and says it wasnt my fault, then it wasnt my fault, he said. People on the outside dont mean nothing to me, so whatever.As for assessing the first half of the season, Gilmore calls it, pretty OK, with the only low point coming against the Jets.Coach Rex Ryan had a different assessment, referring to Gilmores season as being kind of up and down.Against New England, Ryan noted Gilmore was flagged twice for defensive holding and also bore some responsibility in allowing Hogans touchdown.Whether it was communication or whatever the breakdown was, it wasnt a great performance on his part, Ryan said. Im sure hed like to have some plays back.Gilmore said hes motivated to improve his performance over the final half of the season and continue tuning out his doubters.Everybody wants to play from the stands and from the internet who dont know anything about football, Gilmore said. Do I want to give up no passes? I wish I was Superman, you know.Game notes Ryan said hes leaning toward RB LeSean McCoy playing against Seattle after practicing for a second straight day. McCoy missed last weeks game with a left hamstring injury. ... DT Marcell Dareus status remains uncertain, though he practiced on a limited basis a day after being held out because of a groin injury. ... Ryan said he and several staff members traveled by rented bus to attend Game 7 of the World Series in Cleveland during the Bills day off Wednesday. Unfortunately, the group missed the final out of the Cubs 8-7 10-inning victory because they left once a rain delay began around midnight.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Adidas Ultra Boost Australia Sale .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost Australia . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. http://www.cheapultraboostaustralia.com/ . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Adidas Ultra Boost Clearance . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Adidas Ultra Boost Online Australia . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. CINCINNATI -- The?Bengals?lost wide receiver A.J. Green?for multiple weeks with a hamstring injury Sunday, and according to a USA Today report, running back Giovani Bernard?was ruled out for the season with a torn ACL in his left knee.Sources told ESPNs Adam Schefter there is a chance Green will not play again this season.Green hit the ground while trying to make a catch on the second play of the game against the Buffalo Bills, and he got up in obvious pain. He briefly stood on the sideline, held up by two assistant trainers, who signaled for a cart. Green was taken to the locker room and did not return.Bengals coach Marvin Lewis declined to give an official update on Greens status when asked after Cincinnatis 16-12 loss.I dont know when he can be back, but he has a hamstring injury, I can tell you that, Lewis said.Green is scheduled for an MRI on his right hamstring Monday.Bernard was in the game until the last minute as the running back on passing downs and caught four passes in the final two minutes. When he got hurt is unclear, but according to WKRC-TV in Cincinnati, he was spotted being consoled by teammates and coaches in the locker room after the game.He finished with 21 yaards on seven carries.ddddddddddddBernard is the Bengals change-of-pace back and can catch balls out of the backfield in addition to being used as a traditional rusher. He has 91 carries for 337 yards and two rushing touchdowns this year and 39 catches for 336 yards and a touchdown. Bernard is second in receptions on the team behind Green.Green was sitting at his locker after the game, but he declined to talk to the media.I just talked to him a little while ago, said teammate Domata Peko. He said hes going to take it day to day.Numerous teammates called Green the best player or one of the best players on the team when discussing his injury after the game.Hes our leader and the best playmaker we have, said running back Jeremy Hill. When you lose him, it definitely hurts the team.A five-time Pro Bowler, Green was on track for his sixth 1,000-yard receiving season this year. With 964 receiving yards on the season, he came into the game trailing only Atlanta Falcons wideout?Julio Jones in that category.Green has four touchdowns for the Bengals this season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz