Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

09.05.2019 11:24
Padres system, including the past two summers wi Antworten

ATLANTA -- Braves ace Julio Teheran doesnt mind missing out on a winning decision when Atlanta squeaks out a rare home victory.Whenever I go out there, I just try to do my job and give the team a chance to win, just concentrate on that, he said. If I get the win Im happy with that, and if I dont get the win and the team still wins, Im happy with that.Chase dArnaud singled with two outs in the ninth inning off Gonzalez Germen and Atlanta beat the Colorado Rockies 1-0 on Sunday to avoid a three-game sweep.The Braves are just 14-36 at Turner Field and have baseballs worst overall record, but they snapped a four-game skid to Colorado.Following dominant outings through the seventh by Teheran and Rockies starter Jon Gray, the Braves used four relievers and the Rockies one before Germen (2-1) gave up Ender Inciartes leadoff single in the ninth.Anthony Recker bunted over Inciarte, who advanced to third on a wild pitch and scored on dArnauds liner to left field.Teheran scattered three hits, walked one and struck out five. Pitching for the majors weakest offense, the two-time All-Star remained winless with a 2.90 ERA in 11 home starts.Teheran didnt allow a baserunner until Tony Wolters singled in the fourth. That was all Colorado could muster until Charlie Blackmon singled with two outs in the sixth.Daniel Delscaso was the third Rockie to get into scoring position with a double in the seventh. Cristhian Adames, the next batter, drew a four-pitch walk before Brandon Barnes grounded out.Conditions were tough with a 102-degree heat index.It was getting me at the end, but I was really focused in the game to give my team a chance to win, Teheran said. Im just happy the way we finished.Jim Johnson (2-5) gave up one walk in two-thirds of an inning to get the win.Gray, who allowed five hits and three walks in a career-high 115 pitches, stranded two runners in the seventh with his fifth strikeout. The rookie has a 3.11 ERA and 64 strikeouts in his last 10 games.The first couple of innings I was kind of trying to find my groove, but then I got going, Gray said. It was fun (going against Teheran). I was glad to keep us in the game.DArnaud went 3 for 5 with three singles. He credited Jace Peterson with drawing a walk to set up his at-bat.I swung right through the first pitch, a change-up, dArnaud said. I was early, so I had to make an adjustment from there. I wanted to shorten my swing up. I think because I was taking my time loading, I was able to react a little quicker with the fastball inside and square it up.TOUGH WEEKENDBraves 1B Freddie Freeman, who had a cancerous mole removed from his upper back earlier in the week, struck out four times, stranded three runners and went 0 for 11 in series.IN THE DIRT AGAINTeherans wild pitch in the sixth was the Braves ninth in the series. Atlanta leads the majors with 52 wild pitches.TRAINERS ROOMBraves RHP Shae Simmons, sidelined by Tommy John surgery the last 1 1/2 years, will throw a simulated game on Monday.UP NEXTRockies: LHP Tyler Anderson (1-3) won on July 9 for the first time in six starts. He will face Tampa Bay for the first time.Braves: RHP Matt Wisler (4-8) is 1-0 with a 2.70 ERA in one career start against Cincinnati.---This story has been corrected to show the last name of the Rockies catcher is Wolters, not Walters. Cheap NFL Jerseys . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Cheap NFL Jerseys china . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.chinanflwholesalejerseyscheap.com/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Cheap Jerseys . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Stars of thePremier LeagueThe Premier League has plenty of characters this season. We pick 10 who deserve your attention.Illustrations by Martin Laksman ? ?Animation by Rich Hinchcliff ? Text by Iain MacintoshZlatan IbrahimovicForward | Manchester UnitedDoes he arrive as a legend? A king? Some kind of nefarious baron? One things for sure -- hes the most exciting signing that Man United have made in a long time.Mesut OzilMidfielder | ArsenalHow many assists will he have this season? One of the Premier Leagues most creative players begins his fourth season in England after setting up 19 goals last season. But will it end with a title?Wes MorganDefender | Leicester CityNothing gets past Captain Morgan. Alongside Robert Huth, he makes up one of the most formidable centre-back pairings in the league.NGolo KanteMidfielder | ChelseaOne day Im going to see you cross the ball and then finish with the header yourself, manager Claudio Ranieri once said to the indefatigable French midfielder. But hes a Chelsea player now.Philippe CoutinhoMidfielder | LiverpoolLiverpool may not be the force they once were, but at least theres one player on the pitch who can score from just about anywhere...David De GeaGoalkeeper | Manchester UnitedJust imagine where Man United might have finished over the past three seasons had it not been for their hero between the posts.Dimitri PayetMidfielder | West Ham UnitedYou can build your wall, you can position it perfectly, you can stand on the goal line and cover almost every inch of the goal. Almost every inch...Sergio AgueroForward | Manchester CityFive seasons, 102 Premier League goals and never a whisper of trouble off the pitch. Is he the ultimate high-performance, low-maintenance superstar?Harry KaneForward | TottenhamSo much for second-season syndrome. Spurs attacking figurehead just kept ?improving last year. But can he shake off a disastrous summer with England?Ilkay GundoganMidfielder | Manchester CityThe former Borussia Dortmund star brings a touch of class to Pep Guardiolas midfield. But how long will it take him to recover from injury? .container {width:auto; padding:0 !important; margin:0 !important; background:none; position: relative;top: -40px;} .container p {text-align: center; font-family: bentonsanslight,helvetica,arial,sans-serif; } @font-face { font-family: AImpactoRegular; src: url(http://a.espncdn.com/redesign/fonts/AImp...to-Regular.woff) format(woff), url(http://a.espncdn.com/redesign/fonts/AImp...cto-Regular.ttf) format(truetype); } .slash{ z-index:999; display: block; } .slash img { border: medium none; display: block; height: 100%; left: 0; margin: 0 auto; position: fixed; right: 4%; top: 20px; width: 130px; z-index: 999; } .rwd-break { display: none; } .bullet{display: inline-block;} .header { background-color: #34546b; height: auto; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; text-align: center; width: 100%; z-index: 9999; } .header img{ text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; width: 100%; max-width: 600px; } .header p { color: white; font-family: bentonsansmedium; font-size: 17px; line-height: 24px; margin: 0 auto; max-width: 900px; padding-bottom: 20px; width: 90%; } .byline { border-top: 1px solid ivory; margin: 0 auto; max-width: 600px; padding-top: 20px; position: relative; text-align: center; width: 80%; text-transform: uppercase; padding-bottom: 20px; } .byline p{ color: ivory; font-family: bentonsanslight; font-size: 16px; } br{display:none;} h1 { color: #fffce6; font-family: AImpactoRegular; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; margin-top: -50px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 50px; } h2{ font-family: AImpactoRegular; font-size:45px; line-height: 45px; } h3 { color: black; font-family: bentonsansmedium; font-size: 17px; padding-bottom: 13px; text-transform: uppercase; } .ddddddddddddwrapper{ width:100%; z-index:2; float:left; } .gifblock { background: purple none repeat scroll 0 0; display: table-cell; float: left; position: relative; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; width: 50%; } .blue{background-color: #34546b;} .purple{background-color: #705769;} .gifblock * { vertical-align: middle; } .gifblock img{ width:95%; max-width: 960px; } .textblock { display: table-cell; float: none; height: auto; position: relative; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; width: 40%; height:auto; background-color: white; z-index: 2147483647; } .textblock img { padding: 30px; width: 140px; } .textblock, .gifblock{height: 960px;} .textblock p { font-size: 18px; font-family: bentonsanslight; letter-spacing: 0; line-height: 24px; margin: 0 auto; max-width: 500px; text-align: center !important; } .textblock p span{font-family: bentonsansmedium;} .desktop{display:block;} .mobile{display:none;} .jumper h2 {font-size: 20px;margin-top: -55px;} @media only screen and (max-width: 2000px) {.textblock, .gifblock {height: 800px;}} @media only screen and (max-width: 1600px) { .textblock, .gifblock {height: 760px;} .gifblock img {width: 100%;} .slash img {right: 5%;}} @media only screen and (max-width: 1350px) {.textblock, .gifblock {height: 680px;} @media only screen and (max-width: 1200px) {.textblock, .gifblock {height: 600px;} .textblock p {width: 90%;} .slash img {right: 8%;}} @media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {.textblock, .gifblock {height: 560px;}} @media only screen and (max-width: 860px) {.textblock, .gifblock {height: 460px;} .textblock p { font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 0; line-height: 21px; margin: 0 auto; max-width: 500px; text-align: center !important; } } @media only screen and (max-width: 768px) { .header img { width: 80%; } .slash{ display: none; } .textblock, .gifblock { height: auto; } .gifblock { background: purple none repeat scroll 0 0; display: block; float: none; height: auto; position: relative; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; width: 100%; } .textblock img { padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 0; margin-bottom: -30px; } .textblock p {padding-bottom: 55px;width: 90%;} .rwd-break { display: block; } .bullet{display: none;} .byline {font-size:14px;} .header p {font-size: 15px;line-height: 21px;} h1 {font-size: 43px;line-height: 40px; } h2 {font-size: 34px;line-height: 38px; padding-top: 30px;} .desktop{display:none;} .mobile{display:block;} .blue{background-color: #ffffff;} .purple{background-color: #ffffff;} .gifblock img {padding-top: 30px;width: 90%;} } @media only screen and (max-width: 375px) { h2 { font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; padding: 0 40px; padding-top: 30px; }} @media only screen and (max-width: 375px) { .container h2 { font-size: 28px; line-height: 32px; padding: 0 8px; padding-top: 30px; }} ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz