Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

09.05.2019 11:25
bury, Geelong veteran Corey Enright and Sydney supersta Antworten

The AFL has released a preliminary 40-man All Australian squad that features 24 potential debutants.Adelaide superstar Rory Sloane, Richmond gun Dustin Martin, Greater Western Sydney co-captain Callan Ward and Melbourne ruckman Max Gawn are among the players in the mix to earn All-Australian honours for the first time.Collingwood skipper Scott Pendlebury, Geelong veteran Corey Enright and Sydney superstar Lance Franklin are in line for a sixth All-Australian gong.Brisbane and Essendon were the only clubs without at least one representative.The final 22-man squad will be revealed on Thursday.40-MAN ALL AUSTRALIAN SQUADADELAIDE: Eddie Betts, Josh Jenkins, Rory Laird, Tom Lynch, Rory Sloane, Daniel TaliaCARLTON: Sam Docherty, Kade SimpsonCOLLINGWOOD: Scott Pendlebury, Adam TreloarFREMANTLE: Lachie NealeGEELONG: Patrick Dangerfield, Corey Enright, Joel SelwoodGOLD COAST: Tom LynchGREATER WESTERN SYDNEY: Stephen Coniglio, Toby Greene, Tom Scully, Heath Shaw, Callan WardHAWTHORN: Jack Gunston, Sam Mitchell, Cyril RioliMELBOURNE: Max GawnNORTH MELBOURNE: Robbie TarrantPORT ADELAIDE: Jasper PittardRICHMOND: Dustin Martin, Alex RanceST KILDA: Jack StevenSYDNEY: Lance Franklin, Dan Hannebery, Josh Kennedy, Luke Parker, Dane RampeWEST COAST: Andrew Gaff, Josh Kennedy, Jeremy McGovern, Luke ShueyWESTERN BULLDOGS: Marcus Bontempelli, Matthew BoydBRISBANE: NilESSENDON: Nil. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Premium Mens . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Wholesale Air Max 90 Essential Womens . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.wholesale90airmax.com/wholesale-air-max-90-ultra-moire.html . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Nike Air Max 90 Premium Sale .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Air Max 90 Essential Sale . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler has been getting the best of, maybe even embarrassing, offensive linemen for a week now.There was a nasty spin move against Jermey Parnell, a powerful bull rush against Josh Wells and a freakish first step against Luke Joeckel.Throw in the first real hit of training camp -- his thudding takedown of running back Jonas Gray last week -- and Fowlers play has been among the most notable story lines during Jacksonvilles training camp so far.And hes just getting started.Ive still got to get my explosiveness back, said Fowler, who tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee 15 months ago. I feel faster, so I can only imagine how its going to be when everything comes back. I still have work to put in. ... Im not saying Im 80 percent. Im there, but I just know where I can be.Fowlers progress is a positive sign for Jacksonvilles revamped defense, which is trying to get several new players to jell in camp.The Jaguars spent more than $120 million in free agency on defensive starters Malik Jackson and Tashaun Gipson, got Fowler and defensive tackle SenDerrick Marks (triceps) back from injury and used their first four draft picks on that side of the ball.Now, they have one of the NFLs highest-paid defenses and are counting on an immediate return on the investment.Fowler could be the key.Although the third overall pick in the 2015 draft is still wearing a knee brace and adapting to the speed of the NFL game, hes provided as many oohs and ahs as anyone in Jacksonvilles camp.We love the energy and the effort that he plays with, new defensive coordinator Todd Wash said.Were not limiting him at all right now. He goes out and hes physical on stuff. We just have to get him to slow down and play within himself. He tries to do too much at times. He is a little bit of a bull in a china closet at times.Fowlers passion and persistence are evident on the field, and hes hardly the only defender making a difference.Jackson, a defensive tackle, has looked worthy of the six-year, $85.5 million contract he signned in March.dddddddddddd Gipson, a free safety, has seemingly solidified a shaky secondary.And cornerback Jalen Ramsey (first round), linebacker Myles Jack (second), defensive end Yannick Ngakoue (third) and defensive tackle Sheldon Day (fourth) all look as if they could be significant contributors as rookies.I think were seeing some flashes along the way, Wash said. We have to have more consistency. We play really well in some spurts and then all of a sudden we have a couple bad things go on.Consistency is the big thing. I see the players understanding how detailed it is. Exactly what we want from them and theyre executing that. Its just a consistency part we have to keep improving on.The Jaguars ranked near the bottom of the league in nearly every defensive category in 2015 and really struggled to get steady pressure on quarterbacks and get off the field on third down.It cost defensive coordinator Bob Babich his job and prompted general manager Dave Caldwell to spend more money on defense in free agency.Now, the Jaguars have $109.5 million committed to defensive players this season -- the second-most in the league behind the New York Giants.That kind of expenditure creates lofty expectations.We have to go out there and lay down the law and let offenses know that this is how its going to go today, Jackson said.We want to be out there smacking people around, `See ball, hit ball, and hit hard. We want to be nasty. We want everybody going out there 100 mph and hitting people and getting up and patting each other on the butt and then doing it again.Its one thing to talk about it, another to do it repeatedly.Fowler, though, is setting the example.Everybodys going to have a tone-setter, he said. Im not a very vocal leader, but I like to lead by example by showing my play on the field and how to play. Hopefully they can follow it and like it, and well eventually come along.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz