Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

15.05.2019 10:21
irst arrived in Phoenix, Antworten

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Barry Bonds certainly thinks hes worthy of election to the Hall of Fame. "Without a doubt," baseballs home run king said Monday at the San Francisco Giants spring training camp, where he will serve as a hitting instructor for a week. The 49-year-old Bonds spent his last 15 big league seasons with San Francisco, finishing in 2007 with 762 homers. But his final years were clouded by suspicions of performance-enhancing drug use, and the seven-time NL MVP was convicted of one obstruction count in April 2011 by a jury that found an answer he gave was criminally evasive during 2003 testimony before a grand jury investigating the distribution of PEDs. And he didnt even come close to election to the Hall in his first two turns on the ballot. Advice for the writers who have not voted for him: "You guys are all adults. I have no advice for you." One topic he wouldnt discuss: Alex Rodriguez, who is serving a season-long drug suspension. Bonds said he respects Rodriguez and will talk to him individually, "not in a press conference." Meeting with about three dozen media for about 30 minutes on a patio overlooking the left field area at Scottsdale Stadium, Bonds wanted to put the controversial past behind him. "It feels really good to be back," Bonds said. "It feels good to give back to the game that I love. Hopefully, Ill be a part of this longer. ... Im enjoying it. "I am more nervous at this than I was playing, because it was only my mind and me. Hopefully I can bring good value to the ballclub. Well see how it works out," he added. "I dont even know if Im good at it." Looking about 30 pounds lighter than his playing weight of 230 and considerably more affable, Bonds wore an orange-and-black Giants cap, a black windbreaker and baseball pants, ready for the first day of work in a seven-day stay in camp. He appeared relaxed, laughing and joking more in a few minutes than he did during the years when he ruled the teams clubhouse from his corner reclining chair. "Im just a different character. I was a different character playing," he said. "Now Ive had time to slow down, do other things. I needed that guy to play, its who I was at the time. Im the same person, just a different character. ... Teammates used to say, you dont play when youre nice. It worked. Whatever it was, it worked." After meeting with the media, Bonds watched Posey and others intently in the batting cage. "The timing was right. Thats why its happening now," manager Bruce Bochy said. "Its good for Barry to see how its going to work for him. To me, he is one of the greatest minds in baseball." Would he perhaps like to manage some day? "I want to try and get through these seven days first," he said with a laugh. Daniel Carlson Vikings Jersey . -- Arkansas didnt need a spectacular dunk to beat No. Kirk Cousins Vikings Jersey . -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Yout...Elite-Jersey/.Y. - Alex Rodriguez paid $305,000 for evidence that could be used in the case involving the Biogenesis of America drug clinic, the Daily News reported Saturday. Trevor Siemian Vikings Jersey . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate). Jalyn Holmes Jersey . Scott scored a career-high 30 points, Jeff Teague added 28 and the Hawks rallied to beat the New York Knicks 107-98 on Saturday night. "We were down Paul, down so many bodies," Scott said.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- When Mike Ribeiro first arrived in Phoenix, he wasnt sure how he would fit in, on the ice and in the locker room. Having the added honus of being the scoring saviour on a team thats needed one for a decade didnt help much. Once Ribeiro found his comfort level with his new teammates and role on his new team, the points started flowing -- and havent stopped since. Ribeiro scored two goals for the second straight game and extended his points streak to seven games, lifting the Coyotes to a 4-2 win over the Calgary Flames Tuesday night. "It took a while for me to get comfortable with the guys and for them to know me and, I guess to like me," Ribeiro said. "So now that we did that, Im comfortable and its fun to come to work." Ribeiro had a quiet start in the desert after signing a four-year, $22 million contract, failing to register a point his first three games. Realizing he had been thinking too much instead of reacting, Ribeiro shifted his game into a new, freewheeling gear, starting with an assist in Phoenixs 3-0 win over Detroit on Oct. 10 that kick-started what had been an awful start to a five-game road trip. Ribeiro hasnt stopped scoring since, notching two goals against the Red Wings in Phoenixs comeback victory on Saturday and two more against Calgary, including the game-winner just a few minutes after the Flames tied it in the third period. Rob Klinkhammer added an empty-net goal for Phoenix, which has earned 12 of a possible 14 points in its past seven games. The Coyotes, with 14 points (6-2-2), are off to their best start since opening the 2000-01 season 7-1-2. "He likes to make a difference in games and hes doing that for us right now," Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. The Coyotes needed Ribeiros big night after a couple of defensive miscues allowed the Flames back into a game they had been dominated in for most of the first two periods. Sluggish after facing Los Angeles the night before, Calgary fell behind 2-0 in the second period after Radim Vrbatas 200th career goal and Ribeiros first of the night. The Flames finally found some life late in the second, using a turnover to set up Lee Stempniaks goal in the second period and another that led to Joe Colbornes breakaway goal early in the third. Calgary couldnt sustain it, though, unable to get anything past Miike Smith the rest of the third period to lose for the third time during a five-game road trip that ends at Dallas on Thursday.dddddddddddd Jiri Hudler had an assist to extend his season-opening points streak to nine games for the Flames. "The first period, we didnt skate very well, I felt our energy level was not very good, we were not throwing enough pucks at the net," Flames coach Bob Hartley said. "The second period, we got going. I really liked our last 40 minutes. We gave ourselves a chance to win the game." Phoenix wanted to jump on the Flames early after they played the night before and did just that, scoring on a power play when Vrbata gathered a pass from Keith Yandle and wristed it past Joey MacDonald from the right circle for his fifth goal of the season. Phoenix was at its defensive best early on as well, blocking shots and pushing the Flames toward the boards while holding them to three shots in the first period. Ribeiro made it 2-0 in the second period, raising his stick waist high to deflect a shot by Mikkel Boedker past MacDonald. "They took it to us in the first period," Stempniak said. "I didnt think we played very well, lost a lot of puck battles. Calgary finally showed some life late in the second period, with Stempniak scoring late on a rebound and Colborne tying it early in the third. Ribeiro came through again less than three minutes later. Set up to the right of MacDonald, he ripped a one-timer from a tough angle on another crossing pass from Yandle, putting the Coyotes up 3-2 with his fifth of the season. The Flames tried to generate a final push, but Smith made some big saves and Klinkhammer sealed Phoenixs victory with his fourth of the season. "It wasnt a masterpiece, lets put it that way," Tippett said. "It was a quirky game that could have gone a lot of different ways." It ended up in Phoenixs favour, thanks to Ribeiro. NOTES: Both teams played without their captains. Phoenixs Shane Doan was out with a lower-body injury and Calgarys Mark Giordano was scratched after leaving during pregame warm-ups. ... The Coyotes recalled F Brandon Yip before the game and sent F Tim Kennedy to Portland of the AHL before the game. Yip started in place of Doan. ... Hudler has 12 points in nine games this season. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz