Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

16.05.2019 09:19
Spain internationals return Antworten

ASHBURN, Va. -- The father benched Robert Griffin III. The son would rather have him on the field. Washington Redskins offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan said Thursday he wasnt consulted on coach Mike Shanahans decision to sit Griffin, adding that he finds it "a little disappointing" that the franchise quarterback wont be playing for the rest of the season. "If it was about really football, I think you would talk to the offensive co-ordinator," Kyle Shanahan said. "But the decision doesnt have to do with football, it has to do with the future of an organization. Thats out of my realm." Kyle Shanahan said he made out two game plans this week for at Atlanta while waiting for Mike Shanahan to announce that Kirk Cousins will start the final three weeks. Mike Shanahan, after consulting with owner Dan Snyder and general manager Bruce Allen, said he decided to shut down Griffin because of the pounding the quarterback has taken in recent weeks and that its better for the franchise to have Griffin healthy for the off-season rather than get injured. "Im a co-ordinator. I dont look at things the same way an owner does or a GM or a head coach," Kyle Shanahan said. "I dont look at the future of franchise, I look at how the hell am I going to win on Sunday, and I would love to have our starting quarterback out there for the rest of the year. It is a little disappointing to me that we cant finish this, but I do understand their decision." Mike Shanahan is on the coaching hot seat, and Kyle Shanahan said the accompanying drama is harder to take because of the father-son relationship. "Id be lying to you if I said it was the same as any other situation," Kyle Shanahan said. "If we were going through turmoil in Houston or anything like that, or Tampa Bay, I definitely didnt feel it as much as I do here. I think thats pretty obvious to anybody, but Ive learned to how deal with it better. Its something I do have to separate myself from, no matter how much people want to involve me. "I do get when people talk about the Redskins, they always put an s on the last name of the Shanahans, but I cant help that." Kyle Shanahan admitted his fathers success with the Denver Broncos painted a rosier-than-reality picture of the NFL coaching life. "I dont remember growing up him being a part of a 3-13 season," Kyle Shanahan said. "I had a little bit of a make-believe childhood, growing up with a coach. This is awesome, if you get into coaching, you win every year, you get to go to Super Bowls, you have maybe one losing season which is 7-9 in 15 years, and if thats as hard as it gets, this stuff is going to be easy. I dont know if Im wiser now, but I understand the reality that coaching is tough. But I can handle it." At times, Kyle Shanahan sounded as if he were pitching himself for his next job, given that he could be on the market in a few weeks. "I think Ive done some pretty good things statistically, and I know statistics arent everything, but they do say a lot and I think you can put my statistics with anybodys and I feel pretty good about that," Kyle Shanahan said. "Yeah, I would love it if all you guys focused on that instead of my last name, but I understand that its not your guys job either. But the main thing is that coaches and GMs who hire people, they want to win football games." Alex Cappa Buccaneers Jersey . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play. Jordan Whitehead Jersey . While the pair of Spain internationals return, midfielder Xavi Hernandez will not be included in the squad after failing to recover from a muscle strain to his left leg. http://www.thebuccaneersfansclub.com/Bla...ita-Vea-Jersey/. PETERSBURG, Fla. Custom Buccaneers Jerseys . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. Carlton Davis Buccaneers Jersey . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Denver Nuggets will put their four-game winning streak on the line Wednesday night when they begin a home-and-home set with the Dallas Mavericks at the Pepsi Center. These two teams will tangle Friday night in Big D. The Nuggets havent lost since New Years Day when they fell on the road to the Chicago Bulls. During this run, Denver has won two as the visitor and two as the host. On Friday, the Nuggets toppled the Kings in Sacramento, 118-108. Ty Lawson scored 14 of his 22 points during a dominant third quarter. Denver outscored Sacramento by a 36-15 margin in the third, then cruised to victory in the fourth. Arron Afflalo added 22 points for the Nuggets, who have won four in a row. Jusuf Nurkic and J.J. Hickson each had 16 points, with Nurkic also pulling down eight boards and blocking three shots. Defensive intensity allowed us to get easy baskets, Afflalo said. The Nuggets shot 55.3 percent from the field, while holding the Kings under 50 percent. Despite their winning ways, the Nuggets are a team in transition. They traded starting center Timofey Mozgov to the Cleveland Cavaliers for two first-round picks, and, on Tuesday, sent backup guard Nate Robinson to the Boston Celtics for another backup guard, Jameer Nelson. Nelson is not expected in uniform on Wednesday. The Mavs will try to make this a winning road trip. They started wwith a 20- point drubbing to the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday, but rebounded with a 108-104 overtime win Tuesday against the Kings.dddddddddddd Monta Ellis had 28 points, 10 assists and four steals to lead the Mavs. Tyson Chandler posted 16 points and 17 rebounds, while Rajon Rondo added 21 points, seven helpers and four swipes for Dallas, which snapped a brief two- game losing streak on the heels of a six-game winning stretch. We showed a lot of resilience down the stretch, Chandler said. The Mavs closed regulation on a 14-4 run and when Sacramentos DeMarcus Cousins fouled out with under 30 seconds to go, they were able to capitalize in overtime. Rondo nailed a right wing triple with the shot clock running down with 1:14 remaining in overtime to stake the Mavs to a 104-102 advantage. Jason Thompson was fouled on a rebound with 51.2 ticks left, but split the pair of bonus shots. Dirk Nowitzki missed a jumper at the other end, but Chandler Parsons snatched the offensive rebound and Ellis made two foul shots with 8.7 seconds to play. Dallas elected to foul Darren Collison, who sunk 1-of-2 from the charity stripe and two Ellis free throws with 5.7 ticks remaining sealed the outcome. The Nuggets took three of four meetings last season against the Mavs and have won five of the last seven. Denver has won three in a row as the host over Dallas. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz