Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

17.05.2019 10:16
, we thought the best cha Antworten

BALTIMORE - J.J. Hardy signed a $40 million, three-year contract with the Orioles on Thursday night, the eve of Baltimores first appearance in the AL Championship Series since 1997.The contract, which comes with an option for 2018, goes into effect after his current deal expires at the end of this season.Executive vice-president Dan Duquette figured there was no time like the present to lock up a two-time Gold Glove winner at a key infield position.Why not now, really? Duquette said. When we looked at the market, we thought the best chance to sign J.J. was before he went to free agency because hes distinguished himself as one of the top shortstops in the league. And J.J. let us know that he wanted to continue his career here in Baltimore.Hardy has been a fixture at shortstop for the Orioles since 2011, playing solid defence and providing decent hitting in a lineup filled with sluggers.Although he hit only nine homers this season, Hardy totalled 77 long balls over the previous three years and won Gold Gloves in 2012 and 2013.Free agency was tempting, but in the end Hardy wanted to stay with the Orioles.It crossed my mind, but at the same time this is where I wanted to be, he said. Theres a lot of uncertainty in free agency. You dont know whats going to happen. I knew that I liked it here and I liked playing with all my teammates. Bottom line, it comes down to winning and I think weve got a good thing here.The 32-year-old Hardy batted .268 with 52 RBIs in 141 games during the regular season, then went 3 for 10 in Baltimores three-game sweep of Detroit in the AL Division Series.In the field, he ranked second among AL shortstops with 99 double plays turned, was third in fielding percentage (.978) and assists (394), and fifth in putouts (187).Hardy is a two-time All-Star, in 2007 with Milwaukee and last year as a member of the Orioles.I hope J.J. ends his career here, Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. It makes us a better club, obviously. Hes been solid. You never take for granted what J.J. brings.___AP Sports Writer Ronald Blum contributed to this report. Kerryon Johnson Jersey . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March. Detroit Lions Jerseys . A strong fastball. A big, bending curveball that can buckle hitters at the knees. Against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday, Elias put the entire package together against one of the leagues strongest lineups. http://www.officialdetroitlionspro.com/J...s-lions-jersey/. It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said. Custom Detroit Lions Jerseys . Kevin Durant certainly played like there was on Sunday night, scoring 36 points and grabbing 10 rebounds as the Thunder made quick work of the visiting Pacers with a 118-94 win. Kenny Golladay Jersey . -- LeGarrette Blount made one last big splash into a soggy end zone.The Saskatchewan Roughriders may be getting back one of their top receivers for their Week 6 matchup against the Ottawa Redblacks. TSNs Lee Jones tweeted Wednesday that Chris Getzlaf was practicing with the first team offennce and the odds are good hell play this weekend.dddddddddddd The 31-year-old has missed the last three games due to a leg injury. The Roughriders play the Redblacks Saturday night at 7:00pm et/4:00 pm pt. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz