Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

17.05.2019 10:16
ier in the day about the n Antworten

DETROIT -- With the Detroit Tigers in a jam after a close play at first base, Brad Ausmus calmly made his way onto the field. No histrionics from the rookie manager -- not in this situation at least. All he had to do was challenge the call and wait. "Its almost awkward when you go out there," Ausmus said. "Normally the manager would go out there to scream and yell, but it doesnt make sense to go out there and scream and yell if they know you have a challenge. In essence, Im really just taking my time getting out there so we can get a determination from our video room as to whether we should use the challenge." Baseballs new instant replay system was popular at Comerica Park on Wednesday, when two calls at first base were overturned in Detroits favour. The second reversal ended a Kansas City rally in the 10th, and the Tigers eventually won 2-1 on Ian Kinslers single in the bottom of the inning. Kinsler also hit a solo homer in the fourth, helping Detroit win despite a blown save by new closer Joe Nathan. Max Scherzer pitched eight scoreless innings for the Tigers. "All I kept thinking about was picking up Max. He was so good all game and you dont want to waste that kind of performance," said Kinsler, who was acquired from Texas for Prince Fielder in a November trade. "It was great for Joe, too. We know hes a great closer, but it is a lot easier to forget about a bad outing when your team wins the game." In the top of the 10th, Kansas Citys Norichika Aoki was called safe at first, and it looked like the Royals would have first and third with two outs against Al Alburquerque (1-0). But upon further review, the throw barely beat Aoki. He was called out to end the threat. There was another overturn in the sixth when Detroits Tyler Collins was initially called out at first, giving Kansas City a 4-6-3 double play. The play was reviewed and Collins was ruled safe, although Detroit didnt score. "Thats exactly why the system is there -- to get the call right," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Both calls went against us, but they were the right calls, so I dont have any problem with it." Scherzer allowed four hits and a walk with seven strikeouts, but Nathan blew a save at Comerica for the first time after 19 straight as a visitor. Alex Gordons bases-loaded sacrifice fly in the ninth tied it, and Nathan balked the runners ahead when he pulled up in the middle of his motion. Nathan said afterward he stopped because he wasnt sure he and catcher Alex Avila were on the same page. "I just didnt want to cross him up," Nathan said. "I thought I saw a fastball in, and when I came up to my balance position and looked in, I saw him setting up away." After Alburquerque made it through the 10th, Austin Jackson and Nick Castellanos both walked for Detroit. Kinsler won it with a two-out single to left-centre off Tim Collins (0-1). Scherzer can become a free agent after this season, and if he keeps pitching like this hell be in line for quite a payday. The American League Cy Young Award winner mostly cruised until the eighth, when Salvador Perez doubled leading off. Scherzer rebounded to strike out Mike Moustakas and Lorenzo Cain. Ausmus then visited the mound, but he left Scherzer in. Alcides Escobar followed with a flyout on Scherzers 110th and final pitch. Scherzer said Ausmus told him to make a decision about staying in. "I said, Give me a second to think about it," Scherzer said. "I needed to be honest with Brad. I said, Give me the ball." Jason Vargas, who signed a $32 million, four-year contract in the off-season, was sharp in his first start for Kansas City. He allowed a run and five hits in seven innings, walking one and striking out six. NOTES: The Royals announced OF Carlos Peguero was sent outright to Triple-A Omaha after clearing waivers. He was designated for assignment March 25. ... Collins made his first major league start in LF. His debut came in Mondays opener, when he scored the winning run as a pinch-runner. On Wednesday, he made a nice catch in the second while sliding on his stomach. ... Kansas City rookie Yordano Ventura takes the mound Thursday against Detroits Anibal Sanchez. Brian Elliott Jersey .ca. Hello Kerry, After watching Nino Niederreiter clobber Alex Burrows with an open-ice hit on Wednesday, do you think he should have gotten more than the two minutes for interference. Wayne Simmonds Jersey .Chanathip Songkrasin opened the scoring in the sixth minute before Kroekrit found the target twice in the 57th and four minutes from fulltime.Vietnam and Malaysia play their second leg on Thursday. Vietnam won the first leg 2-1. http://www.officialflyersfanstore.com/au...-flyers-jersey/. It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. Ivan Provorov Jersey . This game was inside. Adrian Peterson was missing. The stage was set for another step toward the playoffs. Philadelphia Flyers Gear . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain.NFL combines will take on an older look when the league adds one for veteran players to go with the massive event it holds for potential draftees.The veterans combine will take place March 22 at the Arizona Cardinals training facility in Phoenix. That is about one month after the regular combine in Indianapolis for rookies.This is the natural evolution of our combine series, NFL director of football development Matt Birk told The Associated Press on Thursday.Birk sent a memo to the 32 teams earlier in the day about the new combine. It will be open to veteran free agents who will participate in position-specific drills, timing and testing, and other customary combine activities.Theres a void there. There was nothing for that guy out there who has one or two or three years in the league and is not with a team and is at the mercy of when the phone rings or when his agent gets him a workout. This will be a forum for these guys to showcase their talents and a service for our clubs instead of (what had been) an inefficient process.In the past, most veteran free agents would get individual off-season trials with teams, but that was a costly and somewhat scattered approach. Some veterans have been included in the NNFLs regional combines held for draft-eligible players, too.ddddddddddddBut the new format will serve to isolate and consolidate veteran free agents for a more-focused evaluation on a comparative basis.By scheduling it the day before the leagues major owners meeting at the same site will allow for just about anyone interested in the evaluation process to attend.The league expects to invite about 100 free agents to the Arizona combine.Youre talking the NFL free agent who is one year out of college and was in a training camp, or a 10-year veteran who has been a starter in the league, Birk said. It will be very diverse, although at first it probably will tilt toward the younger guys.One thing it wont likely include is the poking and prodding and physical exams that the rookie prospects go through in Indianapolis. Nor will the in-depth interview process be a major portion of the veterans combine.This will allow teams to get a look at the guys and if they want to dive deeper, they can bring the players in for a physical with their own doctors, and do the interviews, Birk said. This is whether the players pass the eye test on the field.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz