Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

17.05.2019 10:17
izonacardinalsfootball.co Antworten

LONDON - With Roger Federer heading Group B when the ATP World Tour Finals start Sunday, Canadas Milos Raonic is guaranteed another match against the Swiss star just days after beating him for the first time. The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., qualified for the eight-man event after his strong performance last week at the Paris Masters. Raonic beat Federer in the quarter-finals for his first victory in seven career head-to-head meetings.It will be a brand new match, Raonic said of their round-robin opener at the O2 Arena.Raonic is one of three new faces in the singles field, along with Japans Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic of Croatia.The difference between now and a regular tournament is that I have to find my best form from the get-go, Raonic said. This is a new challenge for me. I have to find a way to get my game going quickly for the first match.Reigning champion Novak Djokovic of Serbia is battling the second-ranked Federer for the year-end No.1 ranking at the Nov. 9-16 tournament. Switzerlands Stan Wawrinka, Britains Andy Murray and Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic round out the field.If things dont go well for me in the first round-robin match, then Ill be disappointed, said Raonic, who felt the centre court was rather slow after his practice session Friday. But I have a team around me who will tell me, You have 48 hours to put the loss aside, find your level and do what you need to win the next one.Raonic, the world No. 8, set London as one of his top goals at the start of the season.Making it here signifies a relatively successful year, he said. This week is about trying to end the season on as much of an exclamation point as possible when facing other top guys in every match.The great thing about qualifying here was that I was able to produce my best tennis in Paris with my back to the wall. I was able to fight through and Im very happy with that. Physically Im running on adrenalin.Raonic was slowed by a virus last month but returned to form in Paris. He beat Berdych in the semifinals before falling in straight sets to Djokovic in the final.If Im to continue beating top players, I have to get a better understanding of what I need to do in specific situations, have a clearer vision about things, what I have to execute, he said.I need to stay more consistent in those tough situations.Torontos Daniel Nestor is competing in the mens doubles competition with Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia. They will open against Croatias Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo of Brazil on Sunday. Justin Pugh Jersey . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. Brice Butler Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.officialarizonacardinalsfootb...ized-womens.com) - The Miami Heat will try to close out the Charlotte Bobcats Monday night in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference first round series. Andre Smith Jersey . Thats 14 consecutive losses to the two-time defending champs, and most of them were over before they even began. Result notwithstanding, Sundays game had a very different feel to it. Budda Baker Jersey .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions.EASTBOURNE, England -- Former champions Caroline Wozniacki and Ekaterina Makarova headed in different directions in the Aegon International quarterfinals on Thursday. Wozniacki, champion in 2009, held off a strong challenge from Camila Giorgi of Italy 6-7 (7), 6-4, 6-2. Makarova, the 2010 champ from Russia, fell to fifth seed Angelique Kerber 6-2, 6-1, with the German avenging her second-round defeat to Makarova last year. Meanwhile, 2011 Wimbledon champ Petra Kvitova withdrew with a right hamstring injury but expects to play in Wimbledon next week. Wozniacki and Giorgi were interrupted in the second set when a spectator was removed from the stands on a stretcher as Giorgi led 4-3 on serve. When play resumed, Giorgi failed to win a break point to lead 5-3 and Wozniacki went on to win three straight games to level at one-set all. Wozniacki remained under pressure in the final set, fighting off two break points before breaking to lead 2-1. A double-fault at 4-2 left Wozniacki serving for victory, and in sight of her first title since October. "It feels good," Wozniacki said of her win. "Game feels in really good shape. Camila played really well. I really had to be focused out there." Kerber fought off four break points just to hold for 1-1 before taking charge against Makarova, breaking twice to take the set. In the second set, she needed four break points to win the first game before once more dominating Makarova. "It was not as easy as the score said, because there were tough rallies," Kerber said. "Shes a ggreat player on grass, so I was just focusing on me, trying to be aggressive and take my chances.ddddddddddddI did a good job." Kvitovas withdrawal gave British wild card Heather Watson a walkover into the semifinals. Watson will meet Madison Keys, who beat fellow American Lauren Davis, a qualifier, 6-2, 6-1. Wozniacki faces Kerber. Mens top seed Richard Gasquet also reached the semis, beating Slovak Martin Klizan 6-3, 6-4. It is his third semifinal of the year and comes after he was sidelined for more than three months with a back injury. The Frenchman, who claimed the title in 2005 and 2006 when the event was held in Nottingham, broke for 3-1. That was enough to earn him the opening set, and in the second set he again fought off a break point before breaking to lead 4-3. Gasquet is playing only his third tournament since March, and admits that although he is progressing he is still not fully fit. "Its always difficult to come back," Gasquet said. "You are questioning yourself every day on your body. Im not 100 per cent on my game and everything, but Im playing better and better. I served well. I could play with power." Gasquet will next play Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan, who beat Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-6 (5), 6-2. Spanish defending champion Feliciano Lopez will play his quarterfinal against Jeremy Chardy of France on Friday after the match was cancelled overnight due to rain. The winner will play Sam Querrey, also on Friday, after the American beat Frenchman Julien Benneteau 7-6 (5), 6-4. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz