Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

17.05.2019 10:18
appened and I went nuts Antworten

CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Laura Diaz had a hole-in-one for the second straight day in the Kia Classic to become the second player in LPGA Tour history to make two aces in a tournament. Diaz aced the par-3 third hole Saturday in the third round, then holed out on the par-3 sixth on Sunday -- a shot she followed with an eagle on the par-4 seventh. She also had an eagle Saturday on the par-5 fifth. "I went out today hoping I could get another one," Diaz said. "Just really using my head to see how wild and crazy it could get. Then it happened and I went nuts. Its pretty crazy." Jenny Lidback is the only other player with two aces in an event, accomplishing the feat in the 1997 Tournament of Champions. Diaz used a 6-iron Sunday on the 157-yard sixth. "I was trying to hit it a little left to right high and take a little bit off of it," Diaz said. "And, yeah, I did it. It went in." On the eagle on No. 7, she holed out from 122 yards with a 50-degree wedge, the club she used to hole out twice Saturday. Shes the first tour player to follow an ace with an eagle on the next hole The 38-year-old Diaz shot 2-under 70 in each round to finish the tournament at 2 under. She won her lone LPGA Tour title in 2004. Leonel Vangioni Jersey .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. Alessandro Plizzari Jersey http://www.authenticshopacmilan.com/c-15...-fc-jersey.aspx. Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. Gabriel Paletta Jersey .com) - There may be a debate in Philadelphia about who should be the starting quarterback of the Eagles. AC Milan Jerseys . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises.For the third straight month, Sam Reinhart is atop TSN Scout Craig Buttons list of draft eligible players. The Kootenay Ice centre ranks fifth in WHL scoring with 34 points, including nine goals and 25 assists. The 18-year-old from Vancouver, B.C. is in his fourth season with the Ice and is an early favourite to go first overall in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft. Behind Reinhart, the OHLs Aaron Ekblad and Sam Bennett retain the second and third spots, respectively, from last months rankings. Ekblad is producing almost a point a game as a defenceman with seven goals and 11 assists in 19 games with the Barrie Colts. Bennett, a centre for the Kingston Frontenacs, has 11 goals and 13 assists in 18 games. Oshawa Generals winger Michael Dal Colle moves up four spots to number four on Buttons list while Kasperi Kapaneen of Kalpa in Finland falls three spots to eighth.ddddddddddddDal Colle of Woodbridge, Ont. is second in OHL scoring behind Connor Brown with 37 points. William Nylander, Adrian Kempe and Anton Karlsson, all of Sweden, remain in the top 10 at five, six and seven, respectively. Forward Brendan Perlini of the Niagara Ice Dogs moves into the top 10 at number nine. He has 13 goals and 18 assists in 20 games. Defenceman Haydn Fleury of the Red Deer Rebels also moves into the top 10. The 17-year-old from Carlyle, Sask. has three goals and 10 assists in 20 games. Nick Schmaltz of the United States Hockey League moves up eight spots to number 14. The centre has 12 points (five goals, seven assists) in 10 games. For Craig Buttons final list click here (http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=49649). Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz