Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 130 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
carrie567 Offline

22.05.2019 10:39
was at the clubs practice facility. Antworten

SEATTLE -- The Texas Rangers once again got the best of Seattle ace Felix Hernandez. The AL West-leading Rangers pounded Hernandez for nine runs and 11 hits in three-plus innings on Wednesday en route to a 12-4 win over the Mariners. Hernandez fell to 0-4 with a 7.57 ERA in five starts against the Rangers this year. The right-handers 20-career losses against Texas are his most against any team. "We dont own him. No one owns him," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "Hes only human and theres some days hes going to go out there and things arent going to fall into place. Fortunate for us, today was one of those days." Hernandez struggled early on Wednesday. Leonys Martin started the scoring with two outs in the second, slicing a 2-1 pitch into the Seattle bullpen in left field. The three-run home run was part of a career-high four RBIs game for Martin. Texas kept the pressure on with two more runs in the third and five in the fourth. Ian Kinsler chased Hernandez (12-8) in the fourth with a run-scoring single, the fourth straight hit for the Rangers to open the inning. "Felix is always a great challenge to face," said Elvis Andrus, who had three of the teams 17 hits. "Every time you face one of the best pitchers in the league, its a great challenge to be able to beat him. We know we have to do every little thing. Dont try to make him feel comfortable on the mound and thats what we did today." "I thought he was up for the most part and they were ready to hit," Mariners manager Eric Wedge said. "They are a good hitting ballclub, ready to hit it." While the offence gave him an early lead, Martin Perez (8-3) limited the Mariners to two runs and five hits in six innings. Perez breezed through the Mariners lineup, not allowing a hit until Kyle Seagers one-out single in the fourth. The right-hander won his fifth straight decision -- he hasnt lost since July 21 -- and is the first Texas rookie pitcher to win five consecutive starts. "Hes growing," Washington said. "Youre watching it right in front of your eyes. I just think you need to watch it and enjoy it. He just goes out there and does what he does. Thats throw the fastball down in the zone, change speeds and use his breaking ball and move it around." Adrian Beltre and Mitch Moreland also added homers for the Rangers, as every Texas starter got a hit except for Alex Rios, who had a walk, a stolen base and a run. The three innings pitched for Hernandez ties the second-shortest outing of his career. The former AL Cy Young winners ERA climbed from 2.63 to 2.97. Dustin Ackley hit a solo home run and an RBI double for the Mariners, who have lost six straight games. Seager hit his career-high 21st homer in the sixth, a drive to right that struck a window in the second deck. NOTES: The Mariners said they will select top pitching prospect Taijuan Walker from Triple-A Tacoma and the 21-year-old right-hander will make his major league debut on Friday. ... Ackley is hitting .356 since the All-Star break to raise his season average to .253. He has two home runs in his past four games, after hitting just one in his first 85. ... Perez leads AL rookies with eight wins. Carlos Gonzalez Jersey . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night. DJ LeMahieu Jersey . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not. http://www.rockiesgearproshop.com/Rockie...ro-Kids-Jersey/. Smiths former Atlanta teammates were glad to hang on for an ugly win. Trevor Story Jersey . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve. Pat Valaika Jersey . -- Chicago manager Darold Butler has a message for the Windy City.LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers said he declined a chance to speak with owner Donald Sterling, who is alleged to have made racist comments in a recorded conversation. "I was asked, do I need to talk with Donald, and I passed, quite honestly," Rivers said Monday. "I dont think right now is the time or the place, for me, at least. I just took a pass." Sterling is purported to have told a woman not to bring black people to his games or associate with them. "Yeah, I believe he said those things. But I still want to make sure," Rivers said during a conference call. "As far as believing those things? I heard what he said. Until someone tells me differently, you usually listen to what people say. I havent given him his due process. I havent given him an opportunity to explain himself and quite honestly right now I dont want him to. I want to wait for that further judgment." The coach cancelled practice Monday, a day after a 118-97 loss to the Golden State Warriors that evened their playoff series at 2-2. "I just felt like they needed to breathe. Theyve been inundated with this," Rivers said. Still, he said pretty much the entire team was at the clubs practice facility. "Ill go down and say hi to them and talk to them, make sure theyre in the right place. Right now its more than basketball. This is a non-basketball decision that I thought I had to make and I thought it was right decision. If you get your life better, then you can probably do your work better. They need to do that." Game 5 is Tuesday night in Los Angeles. "These last 48 hours or so have been really hard for our players and everyone," Rivers said. "Id just like to reiterate how disappointed I am in the comments attributed to our owner. I cant tell you how upset I am, our players are." Warriors coach Mark Jackson suggested that Clippers fans should boycott the game. "I believe iif it was me, I wouldnt come to the game," Jackson said.dddddddddddd"I believe the fans, the loudest statement that they can make as fans is to not show up to the game. ... To me, it will make the noise of it not being tolerated. That this is a different time. Its unfortunate, and we cannot allow someone with these feelings to profit." Rivers said he knew Jackson was speaking from his heart and that everyone has their opinion. "I dont share that. I hope its packed and people are cheering for us, the players. And they were cheering for the players before this happened. But if they feel differently, who can say theyre wrong? And Im not the one thats going to say that, I can tell you that." Rivers said its still to be determined whether he or a player will address the crowd. "Again, we dont know the right answer," Rivers said. "We want to do right here. We want to make the best decisions here. If we feel thats something will help our fans, then it will be done. If we feel its something they dont need, we wont do it. The tickets have already been sold. The fans, theyre in a dilemma as well. We want them to cheer for their players and their team. Because its still their players and their team, and it will be their players and their team. I think from what I get from the fans Ive heard from, thats how they feel, like, This is my team, these are my players Im cheering for, and thats not going to change. I hope that continues." Rivers said the controversy has been tough on his players. "What other players are going through Should I be playing thoughts in the middle of a playoff series? I sympathize for my players. They didnt sign on for this. Yet here they are and theyre in the middle of it and they have to deal with it. They didnt do anything wrong and theyre in the middle of it, and they didnt ask to be. I feel terrible for them. Im going to try to do whatever I can to make them OK." Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz