Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

27.05.2019 08:29
minute major for charging and a game misconduct. H Antworten

Mark Webber has given some insight into his decision to retire from professional racing at the end of the year, saying he consulted F1 legends Sir Jackie Stewart and Niki Lauda before making the announcement.Webber will retire from racing at the end of the current World Endurance Championship season to become a Porsche representative among other roles. The decision will bring an end to a 26-year racing career, which included nine F1 victories and the 2015 WEC title, and Webber said he asked three-time champions Stewart and Lauda for advice on when to call it quits.Of course hanging up my professional racing helmet is a very big decision but Ive been extremely fortunate to receive great counsel from two of the legends of our sport, Sir Jackie Stewart and Niki Lauda, about the timings of such a decision, he said. The timing is right for me -- you certainly view things a bit differently when you get a bit older and your priorities in life change. As with my F1 career, its nice to making the decision on my own terms.Webber will remain with Porsche in an ambassadorial role as well as continuing his work with Red Bull and British F1 broadcaster Channel 4.Ive really, really enjoyed my time in the cockpit with Porsche and could never have envisaged having such a dynamic relationship with my two team-mates in the #1 919, Timo Bernhard and Brendon Hartley. Its been a sensational three years and off the back of three consecutive wins, Im hoping we can continue our good form and finish this year strongly.Its an absolute honour for me to remain with Porsche and whether its at the track or away from it, Im looking forward to putting my 26 years experience as a competitor to good use in my new role within the company.In addition to Porsche, Im incredibly fortunate to be walking into some new and exciting opportunities with Red Bull (who I will have been with for 10 years next year), Channel 4 in the UK, and Network Ten and Michelin in Australia. As for Aussie Grit himself, Im working on a couple of new ventures too, so watch this space! Clearance Custom Basketball Jerseys .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Discount Custom Basketball Jerseys . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.customjerseysbasketball.com/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Custom Atlanta Hawks Jerseys . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Custom Basketball Jerseys Outlet . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. LOS ANGELES -- The Arizona Diamondbacks activated outfielder David Peralta from the 15-day disabled list on Friday.Peralta, who has hit .259 with four homers and 15 RBI in 147 at-bats for Arizona this season, was placed on the disabled list for the second time this season on June 15 due to a lower back strain. He was also sidelined from May 15 to June 6 with right wrist inflammation.Peralta hit .258 withh five doubles, four runs scored and two RBI in eight rehab games for Double-A Mobile and Triple-A Reno.ddddddddddddTo make room for Peralta, the Diamondbacks optioned Mike Freeman to Triple-A Reno on Thursday night. Freeman appeared in eight games for Arizona, and was 0 for 9. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz