Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

28.05.2019 08:58
Kimi Raikkonen has refused to be d Antworten

POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. -- Alex Jeske had 377 total yards and six touchdown, and Dayton gained a season-high 530 yards in a 59-31 victory over Marist on Saturday.Jeske was 13-of-20 passing for 198 yards and two touchdowns with one interception. He also carried it 18 times for 179 yards and scored four more touchdowns.Cam Stubbs had a 94-yard kickoff return to the 5-yard line and Jeske scored to give Dayton a 7-3 lead. Jeskes second touchdown made it 17-3 and Jack Euritts 35-yard touchdown grab put the Flyers up 24-10.After Marist pulled to 24-17 on a 78-yard touchdown run by Mike White, Jeske gave Dayton a two-score lead again. Euritt had a catch-and-run for a 28-yard touchdown to extend Daytons lead to 38-24 with 1:43 left in the third and Jared Ruffing went untouched for an 11-yard touchdown to make it 45-24.Euritt had four catches for 99 yards and two touchdowns for Dayton (9-2, 7-1 Pioneer). Cam Stubbs had four kickoff returns for 234 yards, including a 90-yard touchdown in the fourth.Mike White threw for 248 yards and one touchdown with two interceptions for Marist (5-5, 5-2). Ultra Boost Clearance . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Wholesale . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.ultraboostclearance.com/yeezy-boost-shoes-wholesale/350.html . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Ultra Boost Cheap . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Yeezy Boost 350 Clearance . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Kimi Raikkonen has refused to be drawn into discussing his future, saying those talking about it have very little understanding about the situation.Raikkonens deal expires at the end of the current season, meaning he is once again the subject of intense speculation about his future. Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne has told Raikkonen to prove he deserves another extension with his performances on track, which have tailed off in recent races.The Finn brushed off the talk in Austria, saying it is no surprise to find himself the subject of such rumours for the third year in a row.When asked flatly if he will be at Ferrari in 2017, he said: I dont know. I have a contract for this year and I dont know what will happen next year. Theres always a lot of talk every year, since I got to Formula One its the same story, its nothing new and people talk a lot all the time. But people can say whatever they want, they have very, very little understanding of whats really going on.If I was makking all the decisions it would very easy to know what I would do, but I dont.dddddddddddd we try to do our best and for sure the team knows my side of the story and thats enough for me. I have no interest in talking about it here or anywhere else, apart from with the team.Ferrari is still searching for its first win of 2016 and has four races before the summer break to claw itself back into the title fight. Raikkonen is 60 points behind championship leader Nico Rosberg but does not think the title will be won or lost in the next four races.Obviously well try to get as many as we can, but theres a long way to go until the end of the season. Its an important month, a lot of things can happen. The point is to come to the races and score as many points as we can. Theres no need to make any plans, well come to the races like normal and do the best we can. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz