Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

29.05.2019 10:27
Manor drivers and engineers.In A Antworten

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- DJ Haydens career over the past four seasons has pretty much mirrored that of the Oakland Raiders, the only NFL team hes played for.After a lengthy stretch of lean years that lasted more than a decade the Raiders are 6-2 and tied with the Denver Broncos heading into Sunday nights game between the two AFC West co-leaders.Likewise, Hayden also appears to have put his own individual rocky past behind and is emerging as an integral cog in Oaklands secondary this season.The 12th overall pick in 2013, Hayden had been used almost exclusively in the Raiders nickel defense but had to pull double duty on the outside last week when starting cornerback Sean Smith was injured on the second play from scrimmage in Oaklands overtime win against Tampa Bay.Im pretty comfortable because thats what Ive been doing pretty much my whole life, Hayden said Thursday. Thats what the team needed me to do, come play nickel and corner.While he was beaten for a touchdown, Hayden played all but two snaps against the Bucs, allowed only two catches on the six passes thrown his direction.(He is) really clear on what his job is and what his responsibility is and it really shows in his confidence, Raiders defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. said. The way he carries himself, the way he plays, the way hes making plays . theres no question hes really doing a great job of helping us.Smith returned to practice Thursday after sitting out a day earlier with a shoulder injury but was limited to individual drills during the 30-minute media access window. His status for Sundays game is uncertain.If Smith -- one of the Raiders top free agent signings in the offseason -- is unable to play against Denver, Hayden is likely to start in his place. Hayden replaced Smith in Oaklands base defense after Smith went out but moved inside to defend the slot when the Raiders went to their nickel while TJ Carrie lined up at cornerback.Oaklands much-maligned pass defense limited Tampa Bay quarterback Jameis Winston to 180 yards, the fewest allowed by the Raiders this season. They also forced three-and-outs both times the Bucs had the ball in overtime, setting the stage for quarterback Derek Carrs game-winning 41-yard touchdown pass to Seth Roberts.We had a great time out there, Hayden said. Theres some stuff we could have done better but we played a pretty good game . especially in overtime. I thought we played really good in overtime.That hasnt always been the case for Hayden, who struggled with injuries and had problems covering bigger receivers as a starting cornerback during his first few seasons in the NFL. Haydens career with the Raiders appeared to be at a crossroads when the team declined to pick up the option year on his contract this offseason then asked him to move inside to defend the slot.After a slow start both for Hayden and Oaklands defense, both seem to be settling into a much more comfortable groove now.Its not what I see on film, its how Im playing, how were all playing, how we all feel out there, Hayden said. I feel like Im playing better but still, the season aint over yet. Still gotta do work.As Hayden is quick to point out, that goes for the Raiders as a team as well. Oakland won just seven games in Haydens first two seasons then matched that by going 7-9 in 2015. With six wins already this season, the outlook is drastically different than it has been but the job is only half-finished.Ill wait until after the season to appreciate it but when I was younger we were rough, Hayden said. It feels good but theres still a lot of work out there to do and we have to finish out.Game notes Center Rodney Hudson (knee) and left guard Kelechi Osemele (knee) were also limited after sitting out Wednesday. Wide receiver Amari Cooper (back) and fullback Jamize Olawale (ankle) were limited as well.---Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Sam Darnold Color Rush Jersey . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Sam Darnold Jersey Sales . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. http://www.jetsofficialsshop.com/jamal-adams-jersey.html . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Sam Darnold Jersey Mens . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Ny Jets Jerseys For Sale .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras.Manor will run development driver Jordan King and Rio Haryanto during next weeks Pirelli tyre test in Abu Dhabi. The test, which takes place two days after Sundays grand prix at the Yas Marina circuit, will give King his first opportunity to drive an F1 car.The Development Driver role has been a fantastic opportunity for me this season and I have enjoyed and benefited from every minute spent with the team, the 21-year-old Briton said. The European rounds of GP2 Series mirrored the F1 races, so it was very easy to combine my racing commitments with spending time shadowing the Manor drivers and engineers.In Austin and Mexico, I was able to fully immerse myself in the F1 environment and Im learning about how things work on and off the race track.Naturally, what Ive been looking forward to most is the chance to drive the MR03B, and I cant wait to bring everything Ive learned together in Abu Dhabi next week.Haryanto has already taken part in two young driver tests with the team, in 2010 and 2012. Rio Haryanto first tested for Manor in 2010 Im really looking forward to being back with the team at the Abu Dhabi test, the 22-year-old Indonesian said. In many ways it is essentially the same team, although the car is quite different.I feel much better prepared for this test, and after a very competitive season in GP2, I cant wait to show how much I have developed to becoome a more complete driver.ddddddddddddThis season, both drivers are competing in GP2 Series, with Haryanto currently fourth and Jordan 12th in the drivers standings ahead of the final rounds, also in Abu Dhabi this weekend.We look forward to providing Rio and Jordan with the opportunity to drive the MR03B in Abu Dhabi next week, team principal John Booth added. For Jordan, this is a planned part of his 2015 role as Development Driver, following a season spent with the team in an educational capacity.Rio has of course driven two of our cars in previous tests. In 2010, he was considered to be at the very tender age of 17 years old, but we knew he had an exciting future ahead of him.Both drivers have extensive experience of running Pirelli tyres in GP2, and specifically the many GP2 tests that have been held in Abu Dhabi, so this leaves them well placed to help us play our part in Pirellis evaluation programme next week. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news and results from the world of F1, direct to your mobile Watch the Abu Dhabi GP live on Sky Sports F1. Race-show coverage begins at 11:30am on Sunday with lights out at 1pm. Watch all three days of the Abu Dhabi GP for £10.99 on NOW TV. No contract. Also See: Lowdon & Booth exits confirmed Manor attracts US interest ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz