Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

30.05.2019 09:00
the paint 48-20. James Thompson IV had eight poin Antworten

SYLVANIA, Ohio -- Lydia Ko outlasted Ariya Jutanugarn and Mirim Lee to win the Marathon Classic on Sunday for her fourth LPGA Tour victory of the season.The top-ranked Ko made a 10-foot birdie putt on the fourth extra hole after Jutanugarn and Lee ran into trouble.Just to see a putt drop for birdie I think kind of got my emotions going, Ko said. Im not really a huge fist-pump kind of person, but I think its probably the biggest fist-pump Ive ever done.Also the 2014 winner, Ko closed with a 2-under 69 at Highland Meadows to match Jutanugarn and Lee at 14-under 270. They played the par-5 18th four more times to finally decide the winner.Not a very easy hole, Ko said. Its a dogleg left and, with the wind blowing left to right and the pin tucked on the left, it was probably the toughest itll play. I think we were all getting a little bit physically and mentally tired as we were continuing to play the same hole.Ko has 14 LPGA Tour titles, also winning consecutive events in South California -- the second the major ANA Inspiration -- and later in Arkansas. The 19-year-old New Zealander is 4-1 in playoffs, with the loss coming to Brooke Henderson this year in the KPMG Womens PGA.Ko missed a 5-foot birdie putt on the third extra hole, sending the trio back to the 18th tee for the final time. Jutanugarn had a good chance on the second playoff hole, but missed an 8-footer.It was hard to just see so many putts just slip by, Ko said. I said, `Hey, maybe shes going to win. And then it just slipped by. `Maybe Im going to win. And it slipped by. To see that putt drop on the last hole was a cool feeling.Ko opened with rounds of 68, 66 and 67 to enter the day three strokes behind Hyo Joo Kim. Ko birdied three of the first six holes, while Kim had three bogeys on the stretch. Ko birdied the par-4 ninth, bogeyed the par-3 14th and 16th and finished with two pars.Lee shot a 65, bogeying the 18th lose the outright lead after making birdies on 13, 15, 16 and 17.I didnt know Im in the lead, Lee said. I dont know. I just played.Jutanugarn had a 68, reaching 14 under with an eagle on 17.It was a really good experience, said Jutanugarn, the long-hitting Thai player who won three straight events in May. Its really nice for me to have a chance in a playoff.Kim followed her third-round 64 with a 73 to finish a stroke back.Stacy Lewis was fifth at 11 under after a 71. Born in the area, the Texan is winless in 56 starts since taking the North Texas LPGA Shootout in June 2014 for her 11th tour victory. She has 11 runner-up finishes during the drought and 24 overall.I felt like this week I made some more progress, Lewis said.Alison Lee, tied for second with Ko entering the round, had a 73 to fall into a tie for sixth with Beatriz Recari (68) at 10 under.Brittany Lang, coming off a playoff victory over Anna Nordqvist in the U.S. Womens Open, had a 74 to tie for 24th at 3 under. Nordqvist also was 3 under after a 70. Nike Air Presto Wholesale . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Nike Odyssey React Sale . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. http://www.nikereactsale.com/epic-react-flyknit-shoes.html . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Nike React Element 87 Trainer .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. Nike React Wholesale . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. PITTSBURGH -- Jamel Artis scored 27 points and head coach Kevin Stallings survived a season-opening scare in his Pittsburgh debut, beating Eastern Michigan 93-90 in double overtime Friday night.The Panthers led all of regulation but were unable to put away the Eagles. Sheldon Jeters jumper and some clutch free-throw shooting in double overtime sealed the win for Pitt.The 6-foot-7 Artis made 11 of 12 free throws and started a new role under Stallings as a point guard. While the move was an offensive success, it remains a work in progress defensively.We played very hard, but sometimes we were over-aggressive and we tended to let guys drive, Artis said. We have to know to send guys to the help side.Michael Young put up 26 points and 10 rebounds, including a crucial offensive rebound late. Jeter finished with 12 points.Eastern Michigan did most of its damage inside. Tim Bond had 21 points as the Eagles outscored Pitt in the paint 48-20. James Thompson IV had eight points and 13 rebounds, seven on the offensive glass. Bond and Thompson fouled out early in overtime, as Eastern Michigan committed 30 fouls and let Pitt get to the line 45 times.The Eagles knew that opening the season on the road in a tough venue would be a challenge, but head coach Rob Murphy was impressed with the way his team battled back from a deficit to tie the game late.Our guys showed us that anybody we play, well have an opportunity, he said. Whether were going to close the door or not, thats something that we have to learn to do.TURNING POINTPPitt had trouble defensively all night and allowed Eastern Michigan to shoot 42.dddddddddddd9 percent from the floor. Needing some stops in double overtime, Stallings switched to a zone and Pitt forced five straight misses while building a two-possession lead.STAT OF THE NIGHTYoung had a career-high seven turnovers, with three of them coming in a one-minute span in the second half. Youngs turnovers were part of a 10-0 Eastern Michigan run that closed Pitts largest lead of the game to a 2-point margin.BIG PICTUREEastern Michigan: The Eagles were selected to finish first in the MAC West division and they showed why, giving the Panthers a stern defensive test with their 2/3 zone. The Eagles forced Pitt to take 33 3-pointers and more contested jump shots. The Eagles held Pitt to 39.7 percent shooting on the night.Pitt: Stallings used the nonconference game to work out his rotation. Ryan Luther was the first man off the bench, getting 18 minutes. Freshman Justice Kithcart played 27 minutes due to Cameron Johnsons foul trouble and seems to be the preferred option in the backcourt. Jonathan Milligan also saw significant time, while Damon Wilson played just 2 minutes.UP NEXTBoth teams will continue playing in the 2K Classic tournament, with Pitt hosting Gardner-Webb Monday night and Eastern Michigan visiting Southern Methodist Sunday. The championship rounds are in New York, Nov. 17 and 18. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz