Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

03.06.2019 10:40
manager Terry Francona felt pretty good prett Antworten

Kell Brook says he will fight Errol Spence -- his new mandatory challenger -- only if fight fans demand it.The Briton steps up two weight divisions to take on Gennady Golovkin for his three world middleweight title belts in London on Sept. 10.But Brook (36-0, 25 KOs), 30, has not ruled out returning to welterweight to defend his IBF world welterweight title -- win or lose against Kazakhstans U.S.-based Golovkin, who is ranked No.2 in ESPNs pound-for-pound rankings.American Spence (21-0, 18 KOs), 26, became Brooks mandatory challenger with a clinical sixth round win over Leonard Bundu Sunday.I think I will defend my title again but it all depends on what is the biggest fight out there for me, Brook told ESPN. Im not going back just to fight anyone, I want to fight people the fans are excited about.I want to be in huge fights. Ive become world champion and now I get excited by fighting the best out there, so I will only go the weight where the big fights are.Errol Spence would be a big fight and hes tipped to do great things. There would be big interest in me fighting him in the US and hes my mandatory so thats a fight that could happen. If people want to see that fight, I will do it.Italian Bundhu, 41, took Keith Thurman the distance for the WBA interim title two years ago and had not been stopped as professional until he ran into Spence, who turned professional after the 2012 Olympics after failing to earn a medal.I want a shot at Kell Brook as soon as hes done with Triple-G, Spence said. If hes not going to fight me then he needs to vacate and Ill fight somebody else. I definitely want that IBF title shot this year. Wholesale Custom Diamondbacks Shirts .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Custom Luis Gonzalez Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.customdiamondbacksjersey.com/custom-randy-johnson-jersey-large-146d.html . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Cheap Custom Diamondbacks Jersey . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Custom Diamondbacks T-shirts . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. CLEVELAND -- Following a game that took everyones breath away, the Cleveland Indians host the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday in the second contest of their three-game series.It will be tough to top the opener.The Indians beat the Blue Jays 3-2 on Friday night on a walk-off inside-the-park home run by Tyler Naquin, the first Indians player in 100 years to do that. In the at-bat before Naquin, Jose Ramirez homered to tie the game.That was tough, Toronto manager John Gibbons said. We were sitting pretty good. That went from feeling pretty good to feeling rotten pretty quick.Indians manager Terry Francona felt pretty good pretty quick.The guys play until its time to go home, he said. Its one of the qualities I admire most in our guys.Saturdays pitching matchup will be Clevelands Josh Tomlin (11-6, 4.14 ERA) versus Torontos Aaron Sanchez (12-2, 2.84). Tomlin will be activated off the Family Medical Emergency List. He was placed on that list Wednesday and returned to his home in Tyler, Texas.The Indians will make a roster move prior to the game to add Tomlin. The most likely candidate to be moved is pitcher Shawn Armstrong, who was recalled from Triple-A Columbus on Friday to give the Indians some protection in the bullpen. In Thursdays game, the Indians use four relievers to pitch eight innings.Thats because Dannny Salazar, the Indians starter in that game, was removed after throwing 34 pitches and giving up three runs on three hits in the first inning.ddddddddddddTomlin got off to an excellent start this season, but has struggled lately. His last win came on July 30, when his record stood at 11-3 with a 3.43 ERA. However, he is 0-3 with a 9.37 ERA in three starts since. Thats part of a bigger slump that stretches back seven starts, in which he is 2-5 with a 6.26 ERA.Tomlins biggest problem, even when he was pitching well -- on June 26 his record was 9-1 -- has been the home run ball. He has given up a career-high 29, tied for the most in the major leagues with the White Soxs James Shields.Sanchez is having an outstanding season. He ranks second in the American League in ERA, and is second in winning percentage.He has lost only one game since April 22. In 19 starts since, he is 11-1 with a 2.74 ERA. He has not faced Cleveland this year. In two career appearances (one start) against the Indians, he is 1-0 with a 2.70 ERA.The Blue Jays may have third baseman Josh Donaldson (jammed thumb) and shortstop Troy Tulowitzki (strained calf) back in the lineup Saturday. Both missed Fridays game. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz