Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

03.06.2019 10:40
Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday Antworten

The Washington Wizards have agreed to a deal with Bradley Beal, according to Beals agency Priority Sports and agent Mark Bartelstein.Brad and his family could not be more excited about the commitment the Wizards have made, Bartelstein told ESPNs Marc Stein.Ted, Ernie, Tommy and Scott have shown an incredible allegiance to Brad, and I know Brad is extremely grateful, Bartelstein added, referring to Wizards owner Ted Leonsis, executives Ernie Grunfeld and Tommy Sheppard, and new coach Scotty Brooks.Earlier Friday, ESPN reported that the Wizards and Beal were near an agreement on a maximum five-year contract approaching $130 million. Sources told ESPN the sides moved swiftly into contract negotiations when free agency began at 12:01 a.m. ET on Friday.A deal cant be signed until the league-wide moratorium on signings and trades is lifted July 7, but parties are allowed to strike a verbal agreement before then.Beal played in a career-low 55 games (35 starts) for the Wizards last season due to injuries, including a stress reaction in his right fibula. He has dealt with a number of injuries over the course of his four-year career and has never played more than 73 games in a season.The 23-year-old averaged a career-high 17.4 points per game last season as he and John Wall formed one of the top backcourts in the NBA.Wall tweeted congratulations to Beal on Friday.The shooting guard turned down a lucrative contract extension from the Wizards before the 2015-16 season, saying he felt he is worth a maximum contract.I feel like Im a max player, and thats what Im looking for. If Washington cant meet that requirement, then I may be thinking elsewhere, Beal told The Washington Post in late May. Im pretty sure that they probably wont [let me go]. At the end of the day, thats where I want to be. I think a deal will probably get done, but you just never know.Information from ESPNs Jeff Goodman and Ian Begley was used in this report. Kurt Warner White Jersey . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Christian Kirk Jersey Cardinals . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. http://www.arizonacardinalsshoponline.com/brandon-williams-cardinals-jersey.html . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Chandler Jones Limited Jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Josh Rosen Jersey Sale . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Ahmad Thomas scored 18 points, MaCio Teague had 16 and UNC Ashville pulled away down the stretch to defeat SC Upstate 73-57 on Thursday night.Teague scored all 16 of his points in the second half, hitting all six of his shots, including four 3-pointers, as the Bulldogs (1-2) outscored the Spartans (1-2) 47-27 after the break.Ashville trailed 30-26 at the half and didnt pull even until Raekwon Miller followed Teagues 3, to make it 48-48 with 11:12 remaining. Thhomas followed with a dunk and a jumper and Teague made another 3 for a 55-48 lead.ddddddddddddfter an Upstate basket, Teague hit another 3 to start a 16-0 run, knocking down another 3-point shot to help break the game open. Will Weeks layup made it 71-50 with 1:54 to play.Deion Holmes hit five 3s and scored 22 points for Upstate, 14 in the second half. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz