Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Die Probier- und Test-Arena
carrie567 Offline

04.06.2019 05:45
10-year, $240 million deal with t Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- Radio host and former Cardinals player Jack Clark has apologized for and retracted comments he made last year implying that Albert Pujols used steroids. Clark, who played for the Cardinals from 1985-87 and was a four-time All-Star, issued a public retraction Monday night for his comments made about Pujols, a nine-time All-Star, who played for the Cardinals from 2001-11 before signing a 10-year, $240 million deal with the Los Angeles Angels. Pujols sued Clark for defamation in October after Clark made the comments in August on the "The King and the Ripper Show." Clark said then he knew that Pujols was "a juicer," a term for a ballplayer who uses steroids or another banned performance-enhancing drug. In the lawsuit against Clark, Pujols, who has denied using performance enhancing drugs, described Clarks assertions as "malicious, reckless and outrageous falsehoods." Pujols sought unspecified damages that would be donated to charity and asked for a determination and declaration that Clarks statements are false. Clark said in a statement provided to The St. Louis Post-Dispatch that hed wanted to "reconfirm that I have no knowledge whatsoever that Mr. Pujols has ever used illegal or banned PEDs." "I publicly retract my statements that Albert Pujols used such substances. During a heated discussion on air, I misspoke, and for that I sincerely apologize," Clarks statement said. Pujols said he has "accepted Jack Clarks retraction and apology to resolve my lawsuit against him and clear my name." Custom Minnesota Wild Jerseys . The 28-year-old from Rochester, Alta., was selected by the Redblacks from the Saskatchewan Roughriders roster in the 2013 CFL Expansion Draft. Mikko Koivu Jersey . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct. http://www.authenticwildpro.com/. Monta Ellis had 30 points and nine assists, Nowitzki was another of seven Dallas players in double figures with 11 points and the Mavericks beat the Los Angeles Lakers 123-104 Tuesday night. Jason Zucker Jersey . Browns owner Jimmy Haslam announced the move with Young on Monday during a speech at a Pro Football Hall of Fame luncheon. Mikael Granlund Jersey . Serves hit by her surgically repaired shoulder often missed the mark, resulting in 12 double-faults.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Mikhail Grigorenko had a goal and an assist and Jhonas Enroth made 26 saves to lead the Buffalo Sabres to a 3-0 win Wednesday over the Columbus Blue Jackets. Ville Leino opened the scoring with a goal at 4:58 of the second period when he beat Columbus goaltender Mike McKenna. Buffalo made it 2-0 at 9:10 of the third when Grigorenko beat Columbus goalie Jeremy Smith over the right shoulder. Grigorenko assisted on Zemgus Girgensons empty-net goal in the final minute.dddddddddddd Sabres defenceman Mike Weber had assists on all three goals. Columbus played without several stars. Marian Gaborik, Nathan Horton and Sergei Bobrovsky were among the players who did not make the trip to Buffalo. Columbus hosts the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday to end the preseason while the Sabres host the Hurricanes on Friday in Carolina. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz