Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
carrie567 Offline

05.06.2019 05:36
Jones.dddddddddddd Kyle Farnsworth replace Antworten

Mercedes have withdrawn their protest against Max Verstappen over his defending of second place versus Lewis Hamilton at the Japanese GP. The team had initially alleged the teenager drove erratically and in a dangerous manner on the penultimate lap when Hamilton sought to overtake the Red Bull.According to Mercedes, their protest was withdrawn in the interests of establishing a final official result once it became apparent that the hearing cannot be concluded today. But there was confusion from Hamilton, with the world champion originally posting on Twitter: There is no protest from either myself or Mercedes. One idiot said we have but its not true. Max drove well, end of. We move on.However, after apparently learning that the team had lodged an appeal, Hamilton then posted: Just heard the team had but I told them it is not what we do. We are champions, we move on. End of! The Formula 1 Gossip column All the latest speculation and rumour in the paddock The incident in question had occurred when Hamilton closed in on Verstappen during the final stages of Sundays race.After the Mercedes driver attempted an ambitious overtake on the run to the chicane, Hamilton was forced to pull out of the corner when Verstappen refused to yield.Hamilton takes blame for startThe FIA, the sports governing body, originally stated that a decision wouldnt be made until the US Grand Prix in two weeks with neither driver available to give or refute evidence, as Mercedes only issued their complaint over three hours after the chequered flag had fallen in Suzuka.A time penalty for Verstappen would have both sealed a belated one-two for Mercedes and closed Hamiltons gap to Nico Rosberg in the title race, which stands at 33 points with four races remaining after the Germans victory. Verstappen has drawn criticism from other drivers for his defensive driving throughout the campaign, clashing with Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen in particular, and stood his ground when questioned on the latest incident.Im not going to open the door and say here you go, the teenager told Sky F1. I saw him moving and as soon as I saw that I closed the door, and I think he was far enough that he could see I was going to do that.Red Bull boss Christian Horner added: I think it was firm but fair. Max was always going to go for the inside line. I think he committed just before the braking area. It was one move and decisive for the inside.Youre not there to wave the other car through.Mercedes confirmed in a statement that they had originally lodged a protest to the FIA under the following regulation: 27.5. At no time may a car be driven unnecessarily slowly, erratically or in a manner which could be deemed potentially dangerous to other drivers or any other person. Lewis Hamilton drops back to eighth after a poor start in the Japanese GP. This will apply whether any such car is being driven on the track, the pit entry or the pit lane.Despite stewards investigations in the past, Verstappen has never been penalised for dangerous driving in 2016 - though he was given an unofficial warning at the Italian GP.Hamilton, who cancelled his usual post-race press briefing in Japan, appeared to have calmed down in the press conference after his earlier protest that Verstappen had moved under-braking over team radio.It doesnt really matter now, he told reporters. Its done and we move forwards.Dont miss The F1 Reports review of the Japanese GP on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday evening. Also See: Hamilton takes blame for start Nico extends title lead The Formula 1 Gossip Column WATCH: Hamiltons horrid start Cleveland Browns Jerseys .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. David Njoku Jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. http://www.officialclevelandbrownspro.co...-browns-jersey/. - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. Jim Brown Jersey . Seager had another triple, a home run and a double in a rare feat not seen in more than 40 years, leading Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners past the New York Yankees 10-2. "It was a weird play," Seager said of the triple in the fourth inning. Ozzie Newsome Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. MIAMI -- Racing to beat a throw from centre field with the game on the line, Giancarlo Stanton slid and reached out with his left hand to tag the plate. Home sweet home. Stanton and the surprising Miami Marlins won another thriller in their ballpark Wednesday. Stanton scored on Marcell Ozunas one-out sacrifice fly in the ninth inning, and Miami beat the New York Mets 1-0. The Marlins completed a three-game sweep, finished 8-1 on their homestand and improved to 17-5 at home, best in the majors. "We have complete confidence," said Casey McGehee, who drew a key walk during the ninth-inning rally. "There was never a doubt in my mind we were going to get that game, no matter how long it took. Thats the way its supposed to be." The Marlins have won three of their past four games with walkoffs. "They put a lot of strain on guys hearts," said Tom Koehler, who pitched eight innings to match a career high. Koehler held the opposition without a run for the second start in a row, lowering his ERA to 1.99. Steve Cishek (3-1) pitched a perfect ninth to complete a two-hitter and the Marlins sixth shutout. "Nice way to finish the homestand," manager Mike Redmond said. While no team has been better at home, the Marlins 2-10 road record is the worst in the majors. They begin an 11-game, 11-day trip Thursday in San Diego. "Weve just got to keep playing," Redmond said. "Everybody has made a huge deal of the home-road split. But this team is starting to come together. I like exactly where were at right now. I like the energy and the chemistry. I cant wait to get out there." The Mets were swept despite allowing only eight runs in the series. They batted .157, scored three runs and were shut out in the final 23 innings. "They have great young pitchers," manager Terry Collins said. "They can really pitch. You just have to really apply yourself at the plate. Were just not swinging the way you hope to." The Mets scoreless streak is their longest since July 2010 Miami couldnt muster much offence either. Stanton singled for their third hit to start the ninth against Carlos Torres (2-1). McGehee walked on a 3-2 pitch, and Stanton took third on a flyout bby Garrett Jones.dddddddddddd Kyle Farnsworth replaced Torres, and Ozuna, who had struck out in his previous three at-bats, hit a fly to centre fielder Juan Lagares. His throw home was wide of the plate, and the ball skipped away from catcher Anthony Recker as Stanton scored. "The throw was a little bit more off line than wed like," Recker said. "It was one of those do-or-die plays, and I wasnt able to come up with it." Stanton quickly rose to join the mob scene gathering around Ozuna, while Redmond remained in the dugout watching the video scoreboard as a movie clip showed Mrs. Doubtfire dancing with a broom. He suggested the clip to celebrate series sweeps. "When I came here last year, I made sure she -- well, he -- whatever -- I made sure when we swept a team, Mrs. Doubtfire was up on the big board," he said. New York wasted a fine effort by Zack Wheeler, who walked five in six innings but allowed only two hits. He also went 0 for 2 with a strikeout at the plate, leaving Mets pitchers at 0 for 58 this season with 31 strikeouts. The Mets lost for the sixth time in their past seven games and went 2-6 on a three-city trip. The walkoff loss was their seventh at Marlins Park, which opened in 2012. "It has been very difficult," Wheeler said. "We havent played well this series. Its a tough road trip, but I think we have a good group of guys, and I think we can turn it around when we get back home." NOTES: Mets LHP Scott Rice was unavailable in relief because of a sore back. ... On an 85-degree afternoon, the retractable roof was closed after being open the previous two games. ... Stantons bat broke when he grounded into a double play in the sixth. The barrel flew into the stands and slammed against an empty seat, and Stanton crossed first base still holding the handle. ... The Mets play 16 of their next 19 games at home, starting Friday when Jenrry Mejia (3-0, 5.23) is scheduled to start for them against Philadelphias Roberto Hernandez (2-1, 4.50). ... The Marlins begin an 11-game trip, their longest of the season, Thursday at San Diego with Jacob Turner (0-0, 9.90) scheduled to start against the Padres Ian Kennedy (2-4, 3.43). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz