Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
carrie567 Offline

05.06.2019 05:37
inst today, a very good team in very go Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling apologized Sunday for racist comments captured on tape, saying they were a "terrible mistake." "Im not a racist," Sterling told CNNs Anderson Cooper in excerpts posted from an interview taped Sunday and set to air Monday. "I made a terrible mistake. Im here to apologize." In his first public comments since being banned for life from the NBA, Sterling said years of good behaviour as an owner should count toward his future. "Im a good member who made a mistake," Sterling said. "Am I entitled to one mistake, am I after 35 years? I mean, I love my league, I love my partners. Am I entitled to one mistake? Its a terrible mistake, and Ill never do it again." The interview came nearly two weeks after NBA Commissioner Adam Silver banned Sterling, fined him $2.5 million and urged the other league owners to force him to sell the team. Sterling said he waited to make a public apology because he was "emotionally distraught." "The reason its hard for me, very hard for me, is that Im wrong," Sterling said. "I caused the problem. I dont know how to correct it." He later added, "If the owners feel I have another chance, then theyll give it to me." Sterlings comments came on the same day ABC News posted excerpts of an interview his estranged wife gave to Barbara Walters. Shelly Sterling said she would fight to keep her 50 per cent ownership stake of the team. "I will fight that decision," Shelly Sterling said. "To be honest with you, Im wondering if a wife of one of the owners, and theres 30 owners, did something like that, said those racial slurs, would they oust the husband? Or would they leave the husband in? "I dont know why I should be punished for what his actions were." NBA spokesman Mike Bass released a statement Sunday night in response to Shelly Sterlings comments. "Under the NBA constitution, if a controlling owners interest is terminated by a three-quarter vote, all other team owners interests are automatically terminated as well," Bass said. "It doesnt matter whether the owners are related as is the case here. These are the rules to which all NBA owners agreed to as a condition of owning their team." Shelly Sterlings attorney, Pierce ODonnell, responded to the NBAs statement. "We do not agree with the leagues self-serving interpretation of its constitution, its application to Shelly Sterling or its validity under these unique circumstances," ODonnell said. "We live in a nation of laws. California law and the United States Constitution trump any such interpretation." ABC posted initial excerpts of Shelly Sterlings interview and planned to air the rest of it Monday. Shelly Sterling also said she "eventually" will divorce her husband, and that she hadnt yet done so due to financial considerations. "For the last 20 years, Ive been seeing attorneys for a divorce," she said. "In fact, I have here -- I just filed -- I was going to file the petition. I signed the petition for a divorce. And it came to almost being filed. And then, my financial adviser and my attorney said to me, Not now." LeBron James said Sunday after the Miami Heat practiced for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Brooklyn Nets that NBA players believe nobody in the Sterling family should be able to own the Clippers if hes gone. "As players, we want whats right and we dont feel like no one in his family should be able to own the team," James said. Thomas Davis Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Donte Jackson Jersey . -- Rookie Victor Oladipo came off the bench to score 20 points and Glen Davis had 18, leading the Orlando Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. http://www.officialcarolinapanthersfootb...l-jersey-womens. Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. Ian Thomas Jersey . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Mario Addison Jersey . Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory.LONDON - Manchester City cut Southampton down to size by dislodging the overachieving side from second place in the Premier League on Sunday, while Tottenham produced another comeback to beat Everton. Defending champion City was frustrated in the first half at St. Marys, but Yaya Toure, Frank Lampard and Gael Clichy netted to claim a 3-0 victory. The last two goals came with City down to 10 men following Eliaquim Mangalas 74th-minute dismissal. We knew what we were coming up against today, a very good team in very good form, Lampard said. I think you could see from the outset today that our attitude was absolutely bang on. With Arsenal and Manchester United up next, this was a disappointing start to a sequence of games that will show how realistic Southamptons top-four ambitions are. Tottenham, led by former Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino, is just two points from the Champions League places after beating Everton. Goals from Roberto Soldado and Christian Eriksen scored saw Tottenham come from behind to win 2-1 for the third time in four league games. Chelsea ends the weekend with its lead cut to six points after failing to score for the first time this season in Saturdays 0-0 draw at Sunderland. City faced similar frustration on the south coast until six minutes into the second half when Sergio Aguero drifted into Southamptons penalty area and laid the ball off for Toure to fire a low, deflected shot into the net. When Mangala was shown a second yellow card for barging over Shane Long, having already been booked for fouling Dusan Tadic, it appeared Southampton could have a route back into the game.dddddddddddd. City had other ideas, exploiting Southamptons push for an equalizer by launching a counterattack through James Milner, who set up Lampard to score from the edge of the area in the 80th. City wasnt finished. Aguero raced down the left flank before teeing up Clichy to score his first league goal for the club in the 88th and condemn Southampton to its first home loss of the season. That was not good enough from us, and we got punished for that, Southampton manager Ronald Koeman said. At White Hart Lane, Soldado clinched Tottenhams win with his first league goal since March — a barren run lasting 593 minutes. The Spain striker fired in the winner in first-half stoppage time after being released by Aaron Lennon. It hasnt been easy, Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino said. Its always frustrating for a striker when he doesnt score ... hes (been) feeling the pressure. Soldado had played a part in Evertons opener, failing to prevent Kevin Mirallas curling the ball from the edge of the area into the roof of the net in the 15th minute. Tottenhams equalizer came six minutes later when Harry Kane, a constant threat for the hosts, had a shot parried by goalkeeper Tim Howard, and Eriksen responded by netting from a tight angle. Spurs climbed three places to seventh, leaving Everton in 10th. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz