Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

05.06.2019 10:30
getting back on transition, Antworten

DENVER -- Kenneth Faried was animated about losing his spot in the Denver Nuggets starting lineup earlier in the season.He looks to have a hold on it now.Faried had a season-high 20 points and 15 rebounds, Wilson Chandler also had a season-high with 28 points and 11 rebounds, and the Nuggets won for the first time at home this season, 120-104 over the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night.Thats my spot, Faried said of his third straight start. I dont like people taking my spot. I didnt take kindly to that -- Coach knew that, my teammates knew that. I was outspoken about it, I was really upset.When I came out of my starting spot it kind of gave me a wake-up call that `Hey, you need to get back to who you are.The Nuggets got back to their winning ways at home, too.Danilo Gallinari had 18 points for Denver, which snapped a four-game losing streak. Jameer Nelson added 17 points and Emmanuel Mudiay had 15.The banged-up Nuggets played their second straight game without starting shooting guard Gary Harris. Hes expected to be out until mid-December with a foot injury.We need every win we can get right now, Chandler said. Close games, blowouts, no matter how we can get them we need to win.Brandon Knight scored a season-high 32 points for Phoenix, and Devin Booker had 24 before he was ejected with 17.8 left after receiving his second technical foul. The Suns have lost five of six.Tyson Chandler returned to the Suns starting lineup after missing the last four games because of his mothers death. He had five points and five rebounds in 21 minutes.We are 3-9, Knight said. Our goal was to be a playoff team, so we have a lot (of major) issues.The Suns never led, but cut a 20-point deficit to seven in the fourth quarter before Denver pulled away.Malone singled out Faried as a key reason the Nuggets held on and ended their recent slump.He has been amazing with his energy and game-changing type of plays, Malone said.The Nuggets built an early double-digit lead with a pair of 8-0 runs. They led 12-4 thanks in part to a Mudiays jumper and layup, then pushed it to 25-10 on the back of five straight points from Chandler and a 3-pointer from Nelson. Gallinari hit a 20-foot jumper to push it to 63-43 early in the third.Knight rallied Phoenix with 10 points in the fourth, and Jared Dudleys 3 cut the lead to 100-93 with 6:18 left.TIP-INSSuns: Booker cut it to 89-76 at the end of the third when grabbed an offensive rebound and hit an off-balance 17-foot jumper at the buzzer. .. Phoenix was outrebounded 49-35.Nuggets: G Will Barton (ankle) missed his eighth straight game. ... The Nuggets waived little-used F/C Jarnell Stokes and signed F Alonzo Gee, who was waived by the New Orleans Pelicans earlier this season. The seven-year veteran had one assist in four minutes. In the past Ive always admired him from afar, Malone said before the game. I like his approach.BOOKER EJECTEDAfter he was fouled by Faried late in the game, Booker received his second technical. He lined up for a free throw anyways, before the official pointed him off the court.I didnt know I was ejected, he said. It was my first ejection, its something new.NO TURNOVERSThe Nuggets have struggled to take care of the ball through their first 10 games, so Mudiays zero turnovers on Wednesday was reason enough for praise.Thank the lord, he said. Its about time I had no turnovers.UP NEXTSuns: Continue a six-game trip at Indiana on Friday night.Nuggets: Continue a four-game homestand against Toronto on Friday night. Kyrie Irving Shoes Cheap . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Cheap Nike KD 12 Shoes . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. http://www.cheapkdshoesclearance.com/cheap-lebron-james.html . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Lebron James Shoes Clearance . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Cheap Kevin Durant Shoes . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. The Detroit Pistons are heading downtown next season. At the moment, theyre just headed downward.The Pistons have lost four straight, including the first two games of a four-game homestand. Theyll try to reverse their fortunes on Wednesday against another struggling team, the Miami Heat.Prior to the skid, Detroit won its first five games at its current home, The Palace of Auburn Hills, which opened in 1988. Owner Tom Gores announced on Tuesday that the team will move next season into the new downtown Detroit arena that will also house the NHLs Detroit Red Wings.First, the Pistons (6-9) need to rebound -- literally -- from their current doldrums. They have been outrebounded in 11 of their first 15 games despite the presence of center Andre Drummond, who led the league in that category last season.Boston and Houston grabbed key offensive rebounds in the late going of their last two defeats.It got better the last two games but its still not good, coach Stan Van Gundy said after his team fell to the Rockets 99-96 on Monday. Look, I know they dont want to hear it right now. Were all upset about the loss but, especially on the boards and even getting back on transition, were not competing as hard as we need to. In the half court, our defense is pretty good, but up and down the court we get lazy. And on the boards, were just not competing hard enough. Were going to have to toughen up to be able to accomplish what we want to accomplish.Forwards Marcus Morris and Tobias Harris combined for just four rebounds against Houstton and Morris admits he need to do more.dddddddddddd.(Drummond) grabs all the rebounds, so its like the times where we think hes going to get it, we kind of pull out of there, he said. I consider myself a great rebounder, but hes also the best rebounder in the league, so at times we depend on him to get it because he normally does.Drummond will be matched up against another top young center in Hassan Whiteside. Miami (4-9) lost to lowly Philadelphia 101-94 on Monday despite a career-high 32 points from Whiteside.The Heat shot 38.6 percent from the field and 22.6 percent from 3-point range.Offensively we were struggling, Whiteside said to the media afterward. We got some good looks, shots that guys normally make. They didnt drop. It happens.Miami is in the midst of a four-game road swing. It has played the last four games without second-year forward Justise Winslow, who has a sore left wrist.Josh Richardson has been starting at small forward in his absence.Im definitely making progress, Winslow told the Florida Sun-Sentinel. I think the last couple of days have really helped, just getting some of the soreness out of there, but its still a little ways away. But its definitely getting better.The teams split their four meetings last season. Drummond averaged 12.5 points, 15.8 rebounds and 2.0 blocks in those games, while Whiteside countered with 14.8 points, 12.5 rebounds and 3.5 blocks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz