Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Die Wünsch-dir-was-Box
mary123 Offline

06.06.2019 09:20
reduce the value of his shares, f Antworten

SHANGHAI -- Both feeling refreshed and recharged, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray each won in straight sets Thursday to reach the quarterfinals at the Shanghai Masters.The top-ranked Djokovic was broken once in a 6-4, 6-4 victory over Vasek Pospisil, improving his record at the tournament to 26-3. Murray was even better: He won 21 of 22 points on his first serve and made only 10 errors in a 6-1, 6-3 win over 13th-seeded Lucas Pouille.Both players have said they feel energized this week after taking time off following the U.S. Open.Djokovic hasnt played at all because of an elbow injury, pulling out of the China Open in Beijing last week. He said he used the time away to recover after a mentally exhausting summer, find more balance in his life, and rediscover his passion for the game.Djokovic said the rest and mental adjustments are already helping him on the court, too. Despite dropping serve once, he said he played a nearly complete match against Pospisil.I was very pleased with the way I have played from the first to last point, Djokovic said. I dont think I have dropped my level at all.Murray has played more in recent weeks, leading Britain against Argentina in the Davis Cup semifinals and then capturing the China Open title. But he also had some downtime.My body felt so much better after taking like seven, eight days off of complete rest, which I hadnt had for quite a long time, Murray said. Im really, really happy and glad now that I did that. Its obviously working out well for me just now.Murray hasnt dropped a set in his last eight matches, going back to his victory over Guido Pella in the Davis Cup last month.U.S. Open champion Stan Wawrinka didnt look nearly as fresh on Thursday. The third-seeded Swiss player had 43 unforced errors in a 6-4, 6-4 loss to Gilles Simon.Sixth-seeded Gael Monfils was knocked out of the tournament, too. He fell to David Goffin 4-6, 6-4, 6-2.In other matches, Jack Sock notched another breakthrough in whats been his best season on tour, rebounding to beat Milos Raonic 0-6, 6-4, 7-6 (8) and reach his first Masters-level quarterfinal. He saved two match points in the tiebreaker.It was also Socks first win over Raonic since 2013; he had lost eight straight to the Canadian since then, many ending in tiebreakers.Weve had a lot of close matches, Sock said. It feels great to finally get one and win a tiebreak against him. Its been a couple of years.The highlight of Socks year came at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, where he won the gold medal in mixed doubles and bronze in mens doubles -- the only tennis player to win more than one. He also reached a career-high ranking of No. 22 and made the fourth round at the U.S. Open.He next plays Simon for a spot in the semifinals.Alexander and Mischa Zverev had a chance to put the brothers in the final eight, but only one prevailed.Mischa, ranked No. 110, beat Marcel Granollers 6-7 (4), 6-4, 6-1 to become the first qualifier to reach a Masters quarterfinal this year. Playing simultaneously on the stadium court, younger brother Alexander lost to ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 6-7 (4), 6-2, 7-5.Mischa Zverev next plays Djokovic. Murray, on the bottom half of the draw, will face Goffin. New Kyrie Irving Shoes . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. Kyrie 1 Shoes For Sale . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.kyrieirvingshoescheap.com/cheap-kyrie-2-shoes-a.html . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Kyrie 4 Confetti For Sale . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Kyrie 5 Shoes For Sale . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. The Royal Rumble will return to San Antonios Alamodome for the first time in 20 years when the annual pay-per-view takes place at the stadium on Jan. 29, 2017, WWE announced on Friday.During the Royal Rumbles last appearance at the Alamodome in 1997, Shawn Michaels won the WWE championship and Stone Cold Steve Austin won his first Royal Rumble match in front of 60,477, which still stands as the Royal Rumble attendance record.The WWE will attempt to top that figure in 2017 with a card that will feature superstars from Raw and SmackDown Live. The winner of the 30-man overr-the-top-rope Royal Rumble match will receive a title opportunity at WrestleMania 33 in Orlando on April 2, 2017.ddddddddddddThe Royal Rumble is one of the WWEs Big Four pay-per-view events, along with WrestleMania, SummerSlam and Survivor Series. All four events have been held annually since 1988. The last Royal Rumble held in San Antonio took place in 2007, when The Undertaker won the match by eliminating Shawn Michaels at the AT&T Center. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz