Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
carrie567 Offline

10.06.2019 05:24
. [url=http://www.officialchica Antworten

PHOENIX -- By locking into the fastball, Will Venable sets himself up for the breaking balls. And when those pitches come, particularly up in the zone, he hasnt been missing many. Venable drove in the first of San Diegos two runs in the first inning and hit a two-run homer to cushion the lead, helping the Padres avoid a three-game sweep with a 5-1 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Wednesday night. "Wills doing a good job of capitalizing on the high breaking ball, the mistake breaking ball, hes not missing it," Padres manager Bud Black said. Venable has been on a tear since August started, putting together a 15-game hitting streak and a current run of eight straight games. Against the Diamondbacks, he hit a run-scoring single off Wade Miley (9-9) in the first inning and later scored on Jesus Guzmans run-scoring single. With the game still close in the eighth, Venable helped give the padding San Diego needed, lifting a two-run homer off Heath Bell to become the first Padres outfielder to hit 20 homers in a season since Mike Cameron in 2007. "Just being ready for fastball for every pitch, just puts your body and your eyes in a position to recognize those pitches and continue on and make your swing," said Venable, whos hitting .390 with eight homers in August. "Hitting those off-speed pitches, thats just a product of being ready for the fastball." Guzman also hit a solo homer and Robbie Erlin (2-2) was sharp in his return to the majors, holding Arizona to a run and six hits. Miley was effective after his early troubles, but the Diamondbacks gave him little support, stranding 10 runners while going 1-for 8 with runners in scoring position. Willie Bloomquist had three hits, drove in a run and made some tough plays at shortstop in his first game off the disabled list for Arizona, which had its five-game home winning streak end. "We had some opportunities, but were unable to get the big hit, extra-base hit when we needed it," Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson said. The series finale was relatively quiet after Tuesdays wild game of lead changes, hits (26) and lineup shuffling, including a major league-record five different third basemen used by the Padres. Erlin had a lot to do with it after being called up to take the rotation spot of Edinson Volquez, who was designated for assignment on Saturday. The young left-hander struggled in his last appearance with the Padres, allowing four runs in four innings in a loss to Washington on July 7. Erlin had pitched well before that, though, and was good early to start his fourth stint in the majors, working around a couple of baserunners in the third and fourth innings. Erlin got himself into a little trouble in the sixth, when he walked Eric Chavez with two outs and gave up a single to Aaron Hill. Bloomquist, who had been out since being hit on the left hand by a pitch on July 26, followed with a single to right to cut San Diegos lead to 2-1. "I really just try to keep it simple, throw strikes," Erlin said after his first win since beating Toronto on July 1. "It just comes down to executing. Executing gets outs." Miley has been good since the start of July, going 5-1 with a 2.26 ERA in 10 starts. He wasnt particularly fortunate over his previous three starts, earning three straight no-decisions despite allowing seven earned runs in 21 innings. Mileys tough luck continued. He struggled early against the Padres, giving up a leadoff single to Chris Denorfia, a run-scoring double to Venable and a run-scoring single to Guzman to fall behind 2-0 in the first inning. The left-hander worked through three baserunners in the second inning before settling into a rhythm. He allowed two runs on seven hits and walked five in seven innings, but still lost for the first time in seven home starts. "I thought I made some pretty good pitches in the first inning," Miley said. "They did a pretty good job of putting some balls in play and hitting the ball hard. Thats the way it goes." NOTES: Diamondbacks 1B Paul Goldschmidt was given the night off after 47 straight starts. ... Arizona RHP Will Harris, outfielder/baserunning co-ordinator Joel Youngblood and Padres OF Carlos Quentin all shared a birthday on Wednesday. Quentin, on the DL since Aug. 10, will have surgery on his right knee and is done for the season. ... Arizona has Thursday off before opening a three-game series at San Francisco. RHP Randall Delgado, who will start the opener, is 3-1 with a 3.83 ERA his last seven starts. ... San Diego also has Thursday off before LHP Erick Stults faces LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu in the opener of a three-game series against the Dodgers. Chicago Bears Jerseys . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. Gale Sayers Jersey . - A late-game interception by defensive back Malcolm Butler saved the Super Bowl for the New England Patriots. http://www.officialchicagobearspro.com/W...n-bears-jersey/. The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. Dick Butkus Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings, ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks, St. Louis Blues and Anaheim Ducks. Moving up, from 10 to seven this week, the Pittsburgh Penguins have won seven straight despite a depleted lineup. Tom Waddle Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. BLAINE, Minn. -- Tuesday qualifier Marco Dawson shot a 9-under 63 on Friday to take the lead in the Champions Tours 3M Championship, leaving Bernhard Langer a stroke back five days after the German stars record-breaking victory in the Senior British Open. Dawson, playing the back nine first at TPC Twin Cities, birdied three of his first four holes and chipped in for eagle on No. 18. After a birdie on the par-5 third hole, he birdied three of his final four holes. Looking for his first tour victory, Dawson has three top-10 finishes in eight starts this year, including a tie for fifth three weeks ago in the U.S. Senior Open. He tied for 39th in the Senior British Open. "Every time I got over the ball I felt like I was going to hit a good shot," said Dawson, noting he hit his irons exceptionally well. "If I wasnt pin high I was very close." Langer, the two-time 3M champion who won by a tour-record 13 strokes Sunday at Royal Porthcawl, was tied for second with Jeff Maggert, Rocco Mediate and Vijay Singh. Langer holed out from 155 yards for an eagle on the par-4 14th and added birdies on Nos. 16 and 18. However, he birdied just one of the four par 5s. "Youve got to bring your A game if you want to be up there," Langer said. "Theres a lot of low scores out there, but you still had to do it." Mediate, a part-time Minnesota resident, made a long eagle on the par-5 18th to cap a bogey-free round. "I love the feeling that this is a sprint .dddddddddddd.. and if you dont get off to a good start the first day you pretty much dont have a chance to win," he said. "If you shot 1 or 2-under today, youre done." Kenny Perry opened with a 65, and Mike Goodes, Gary Hallberg, Gene Sauers and Bobby Wadkins shot 66. Paul Goydos had a 67 in his debut on the 50-and-over tour. On a perfect day for golf with temperatures in the low 80s and little wind, 56 of 81 players broke par. "It was there for the taking," Hallberg said. Maggert birdied four of six holes in one stretch on the front side, and birdied three of the final four, but settled for par on the par-5 No. 18. "I didnt think it was that easy of a golf course when I played it for the first time Wednesday," Maggert said, "but I started looking at the history and some of the scores ... and knew I better come out today and try to make a lot of birdies." The winning score has been at least 15 under in each of the past seven years, including two winning totals of better than 20 under. An eagle on the par-5 third hole got Singh to 3 under. Playing in only his second Champions Tour event of the season, he bogeyed No. 4, but three straight birdies on the front got him to 5 under through eight. Sixty-nine-year-old Hale Irwin, a three-time winner of the event, bettered his age with a 68. Defending champion Tom Pernice Jr. had a 69. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz