Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Technik-Mecker
mary123 Offline

11.06.2019 08:44
Saturday.The former US Open champion is 11-u Antworten

Nico Rosberg downplayed Lewis Hamiltons big pace advantage during Friday practice for the Mexican Grand Prix, saying it came down to Mercedes putting them on different run plans for the day.Rosberg struggled to match his teammate in the opening two practice sessions, finishing 0.759s down in FP1 and 0.431s in FP2. Aside from his qualifying simulation in the afternoon session, Rosberg focused almost exclusively on the medium tyre, the hardest compound in Pirellis range, while Hamilton spent more time on the super-soft.When asked if the gap was representative Rosberg, who won last years Mexican Grand Prix, said: No, I didnt get the sectors on the lap, and Friday doesnt tell us much.Rosberg says Mercedes split strategy, which it employs most weekends to maximise the information gathered on all three Pirelli compounds, was the reason for the difference.Lewis was on the softer tyre today, I was on the harder tyre, which made it more difficult to extract over one lap. But yes, a little bit missing to Lewis so will work on that tonight to extract the last couple of tenths.The Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez circuits return race last year saw limited grip throughout the weekend. Grip was still an issue for the drivers on Friday and Rosberg said that made the opening three hours of running a challenge for everyone.For sure it made it more interesting out there because the tyres were a bit cold in general and that makes the car quite snappy. More of a challenge to drive and you really needed to adapt to that. But apart from that it was pretty similar to what we had last year.Rosberg holds a 26 point lead over Hamilton with three races to run. The German can win the championship if he wins this weekend and Hamilton finishes 10th or lower.? Cheap Suns Jerseys . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Custom Suns T-shirts . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. http://www.customsunsjersey.com/custom-penny-hardaway-jersey-large-72r.html . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Custom Suns Jersey China . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Suns Jerseys China . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Geoff Ogilvy will carry a two-stroke lead heading into Sundays final round of the Australian Open, but he has a raft of big names including American superstar Jordan Spieth on his tail.Ogilvy expressed surprise after firing the low round of the tournament, a brilliant, unblemished eight-under-par 64 at Royal Sydney on Saturday.The former US Open champion is 11-under, with Spieth lurking ominously two shots back after grinding out a third-round 68 despite a shaky start.Two-time champion Aaron Baddeley is also at nine-under after carding a 67, as is Ryan Fox (70) in his bid to become the first New Zealander in more than a century to lift the Stonehaven Cup.In-form veteran Rod Pampling is three off the pace after a rollercoaster round of 70 vaulted the 47-year-old into contention for his maiden national championship.Adam Scott is a further shot back at seven under after salvaging a 71 with two late birdies.Ogilvy made the most of the favourable early morning conditions to go out in a red-hot six-under 30 courtesy of birdies at the first, second, sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth holes.He didnt grab another birdie until the par-five 16th, where he moved into the outright lead.The 2010 Open champion iced his round with a stunnning approach on the 18th for a tap-in birdie three.ddddddddddddTo be honest, I didnt really see 64 on the first tee, Ogilvy said.But after going out so well on the front nine I kind of started seeing a score like that. Its always a nice feeling. Im back in the mix.This mornings big mover was unheralded Australian Jake Higginbottom who capitalised on an early tee time, shooting six-under-par 66 to be six-under for the tournament.The 23-year-old from Charlestown opened his account with a birdie on the first hole, before mixing five birdies and an eagle with two bogeys to sign for a 66.It was actually pretty breezy this morning, said Higginbottom, who won the 2012 New Zealand Open as an amateur.I played well. They call it moving day for a reason and its always nice being in contention.Nitties (74), along with Higginbottom (66), Jason Scrivener (69) and 20-year-old Lucas Herbert (71) all share sixth place with Scott.Two-time former champion Robert Allenby (68), teenage amateur Min Woo Lee (71) and fellow young gun Cameron Smith (68) are not out of it at six under and five in arrears of Ogilvy. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz